It's Mueller Time, Dragnet theme plays in my head while I grab my popcorn bucket.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's Mueller Time, Dragnet theme plays in my head while I grab my popcorn bucket.

45s goons are going to get some nice silver bracelets. Now will that lead to his impeachment? I hope so, and knowing that fucker cant keep his trap shut, he'll keep making himself look insane on twitter.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-charges-russia-investigation-trump-2017-10

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wouldn't get your hopes

I wouldn't get your hopes up. Trump would just pardon himself and the republicans would let it go so they can decrease taxes on the rich.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I wouldn't get

Vastet wrote:
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Trump would just pardon himself and the republicans would let it go so they can decrease taxes on the rich.

Do you mean high income earners? Not the rich? The rich can't be taxed, one of the privledges of being rich. The burrden of all taxes are thrown onto the backs of workers.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The rich most certainly can

The rich most certainly can be taxed. I wouldn't expect you to know any facts however.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:I

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Do you mean high income earners? Not the rich? The rich can't be taxed, one of the privledges of being rich. The burrden of all taxes are thrown onto the backs of workers.

The rich can be taxed but they keep lowering their burden and putting it on the middle class