Today's Academic Climate

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Today's Academic Climate

 www.sciencealert.com/peter-higgs-says-he-wouldn-t-have-predicted-the-higgs-boson-in-today-s-academic-climate

 

Confirms what I have been saying. So called science these days is driven by money, fame, carrer advancement and politics. This is why a rational person should be Climate science skeptic.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15473
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 SO, Listen buttwipe,

 SO,

 

Listen buttwipe, there is a HUGE differnece between what BIG CORPORATIOJNS protected by GREED do when pumping out crap to justify bad science, WHICH IS NOTHING NEW, and OBJECTIVE SCIENCE which simply points out facts.

 

BIG OIL used JUNK SCIENCE to keep led in gas. BIG OIL is doing the same fucking shit to deny clamate change now.

 

How about you stop fucking defending the economic right and stop assuming liberals want a fascist state or an end to the private sector?

 

Pro regulation is not anti market, OBJECTIVITY is not anti market. 

 

How about YOU stop defending corporate greed? 

 

How about you consider the free market CAN exist and DO BETTER by protecting our enviornment, and consumers?

 

REGULATIONS got led out of gas. REGULATIONS are why cars have seat belts and air bags now.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC

EXC wrote:

 www.sciencealert.com/peter-higgs-says-he-wouldn-t-have-predicted-the-higgs-boson-in-today-s-academic-climate

Confirms what I have been saying. So called science these days is driven by money, fame, carrer advancement and politics. This is why a rational person should be Climate science skeptic.

LMAO you are an ignorant fool. Sure science can be driven by money, those big telescopes cost a lot of money. Sure it can be driven by fame, those human egos can get awfully big.

Sure it can be driven by personal gain, like I said, those human egos are big.

 

A rational person would look at every thing and then decide. You look at one or two things then decide.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC

No actually it proves you're a liar. lol

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: How about

Brian37 wrote:

 

How about you stop fucking defending the economic right and stop assuming liberals want a fascist state or an end to the private sector?

 

That is not what I assert at all. I assert that you are a useful idiot of big oil, government bearacrats and corporate welfare recipients. They manipulate you into believing that the only solution to an impeding climate change crisis is taxation and regulation. You accept this even though it means slavery for the working man and easy money for them. For instance you think big oil needs to be taxed more, but this cost just gets passed onto consumers, any additional revenue goes for corporate welfare.

Stop arguing against a stawman you invent.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:A

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A rational person would look at every thing and then decide. You look at one or two things then decide.

So what has convinced people that the solution to a climate crisis would be taxation and regulation? Not less people and climate engineering?

Face it, you just parrot whatever the media tells you and not think for yourself.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A rational person would look at every thing and then decide. You look at one or two things then decide.

So what has convinced people that the solution to a climate crisis would be taxation and regulation? Not less people and climate engineering?

Face it, you just parrot whatever the media tells you and not think for yourself.

I've never made this claim so stop putting words in my mouth.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC just doesn't understand

EXC just doesn't understand how taxes or regulations or populations work. So he constantly attempts to solve problems that don't exist instead of real problems, and prevent the solving of real problems by doing away with the very framework society is built on.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC just

Vastet wrote:
EXC just doesn't understand how taxes or regulations or populations work. So he constantly attempts to solve problems that don't exist instead of real problems, and prevent the solving of real problems by doing away with the very framework society is built on.

The framework of society is elites and slaves that work for them. If youi can't figure that out, enjoy your slavery. You must trust science from a hyper-competitive environment.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:EXC

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC just doesn't understand how taxes or regulations or populations work. So he constantly attempts to solve problems that don't exist instead of real problems, and prevent the solving of real problems by doing away with the very framework society is built on.

The framework of society is elites and slaves that work for them. If youi can't figure that out, enjoy your slavery. You must trust science from a hyper-competitive environment.

You abuse the word. We are not slaves. We are more like cows being milked.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:EXC

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC just doesn't understand how taxes or regulations or populations work. So he constantly attempts to solve problems that don't exist instead of real problems, and prevent the solving of real problems by doing away with the very framework society is built on.

The framework of society is elites and slaves that work for them. If youi can't figure that out, enjoy your slavery. You must trust science from a hyper-competitive environment.

 

EXC also has no comprehension of what slavery or science is.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC just doesn't understand how taxes or regulations or populations work. So he constantly attempts to solve problems that don't exist instead of real problems, and prevent the solving of real problems by doing away with the very framework society is built on.

The framework of society is elites and slaves that work for them. If youi can't figure that out, enjoy your slavery. You must trust science from a hyper-competitive environment.

 

EXC also has no comprehension of what slavery or science is.

I noticed.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 OK then. If I am wrong you

 OK then. If I am wrong you can answer  questions.

Throughout human history, societies have been organized with a strong man or small group of leaders at the top, a group of elites such as military, police and intellectuals that support the leaders in exchange for financial benefit and then the slave class who's perform all the useful labor but have the fruits of their labor distributed by the leaders. Religion and other propaganda is used to maintain the social order. It is so prevelent that it would seem to just be a natural occurance in homo-sapiens. Do you dispute this even though many historians and anthropologits would agree?

Throughout the Cold war, Capitalist were told that Communists societies were slave societies and Communist societies were told that Capitalist workers were slaves. So what event happened that suddenly made the USA and Canada not slave societies? Why do you believe the propaganda that you live in a free society? Why should I believe there is anything free about a high tax society that only leaves workers with no disposable income?

Aren't these scientists that want public funding just wanting to become part of the elites? They are just so far above the lowly working man who can not do science, he can only work to support the elites as they pursue their interests. But the lowly working man can not have any interests of his own. His lot is just to work to support the scientific elites as they create more technology to enable more population.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:  OK then. If I

EXC wrote:

 OK then. If I am wrong you can answer  questions.

Throughout human history, societies have been organized with a strong man or small group of leaders at the top, a group of elites such as military, police and intellectuals that support the leaders in exchange for financial benefit and then the slave class who's perform all the useful labor but have the fruits of their labor distributed by the leaders. Religion and other propaganda is used to maintain the social order. It is so prevelent that it would seem to just be a natural occurance in homo-sapiens. Do you dispute this even though many historians and anthropologits would agree?

Throughout the Cold war, Capitalist were told that Communists societies were slave societies and Communist societies were told that Capitalist workers were slaves. So what event happened that suddenly made the USA and Canada not slave societies? Why do you believe the propaganda that you live in a free society? Why should I believe there is anything free about a high tax society that only leaves workers with no disposable income?

Aren't these scientists that want public funding just wanting to become part of the elites? They are just so far above the lowly working man who can not do science, he can only work to support the elites as they pursue their interests. But the lowly working man can not have any interests of his own. His lot is just to work to support the scientific elites as they create more technology to enable more population.

You sound frustrated. Social heiarchy is normal. Slaves are not what you have when there are poor, middle class and wealthy people.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Throughout human

EXC wrote:
Throughout human history, societies have been organized with a strong man or small group of leaders at the top, a group of elites such as military, police and intellectuals that support the leaders in exchange for financial benefit and then the slave class who's perform all the useful labor but have the fruits of their labor distributed by the leaders.

False. Slavery has always been an aberration. There has never been a time when the majority of humanity were slaves. Inconsequential, ignored, abused? Sure. But not slaves. Holding slaves is too expensive and not sufficiently productive.

EXC wrote:
Religion and other propaganda is used to maintain the social order. It is so prevelent that it would seem to just be a natural occurance in homo-sapiens. Do you dispute this even though many historians and anthropologits would agree?

No historian or anthropologist would agree with your lies. It is certainly true there has always been and will always be a social order. Civilisation cannot exist without. But that is a far cry from chronic mass slavery.

EXC wrote:
Throughout the Cold war, Capitalist were told that Communists societies were slave societies and Communist societies were told that Capitalist workers were slaves. So what event happened that suddenly made the USA and Canada not slave societies? Why do you believe the propaganda that you live in a free society? Why should I believe there is anything free about a high tax society that only leaves workers with no disposable income?

Both sides lied, and both sides were more free than not. You really need to be made a slave for a year so you'd know what actual slavery is like.

Also, taxes aren't the reason so few have a disposable income; rich hoarding is.

EXC wrote:
Aren't these scientists that want public funding just wanting to become part of the elites? They are just so far above the lowly working man who can not do science, he can only work to support the elites as they pursue their interests. But the lowly working man can not have any interests of his own. His lot is just to work to support the scientific elites as they create more technology to enable more population.

Not everyone is a sociopath like you.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 So we're not slaves in USA

 So we're not slaves in USA and Canada because we get to pick our master?

If one is forced to work to support others and not yourself, you're a slave. The tax burden on workers is effectively over 50%. We're force to pay overpriced rent due to the 'masters' bringing in massive waves of immigrants to drive prices for our slave quarters. Face it the elites have enslaved the majority of working people, and use propaganda like 'tax the rich' to maintain the status quo.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
We aren't slaves because we

We aren't slaves because we have no master.
No, one is not. Especially not when one wouldn't exist without the very tax system you constantly whine about and consistently fail to understand.
You're so pathetic.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:  So we're not

EXC wrote:

 So we're not slaves in USA and Canada because we get to pick our master?

If one is forced to work to support others and not yourself, you're a slave. The tax burden on workers is effectively over 50%. We're force to pay overpriced rent due to the 'masters' bringing in massive waves of immigrants to drive prices for our slave quarters. Face it the elites have enslaved the majority of working people, and use propaganda like 'tax the rich' to maintain the status quo.

 


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:We aren't

Vastet wrote:
We aren't slaves because we have no master.

Try working for yourself and keeping most of the fruits of your labor. Impossible. So we are slaves. Talk to anyone in university research, they will tell you all these foreign RAs are total visa slaves.

The only difference between previous slave societes is that the propaganda of being free has convinced the masses that they are not slaves.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Retard. Any business you'd

Retard. Any business you'd attempt to start today would be absolutely impossible without the foundations built by taxes. You'd have no roads, no water, no power, no communications, no internet, and you'd probably never have been born. You owe those taxes for everything you have. You aren't a slave, you're a debtor. In your case a borderline thief who should be imprisoned for attacking the fabric our society exists on.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Retard. Any

Vastet wrote:
Retard. Any business you'd attempt to start today would be absolutely impossible without the foundations built by taxes. You'd have no roads, no water, no power, no communications, no internet, and you'd probably never have been born. You owe those taxes for everything you have. You aren't a slave, you're a debtor. In your case a borderline thief who should be imprisoned for attacking the fabric our society exists on.

No, government created a monopoly so that only they could provide these services. And they didn't do it for the most part, they hired private companies. They charged far more than the private sector. Government is at best a middleman we don't really need. At worst, total theives.

So by your logic then, government is responsible for war. Since taxes pay for war, without goverment there would be no more war.

Private roads:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_highways_in_the_United_States

The fact that we don't let the private sector solve traffic problems is why we sit in traffic. Why aren't freeways double decked? Cause government doesn't give a fuck.

Private water:

https://qz.com/817913/america-cant-trust-public-water-so-its-turning-to-private-companies/

Flint Michigan was public.

Power and ISPs are private. If I don't like the cost/service I can change.

BTW, none of my ancestors were such slaves that they needed government to tell them when they could fuck.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Repeating lies I refuted

Repeating lies I refuted with fact only further proves how retarded you are.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Repeating lies

Vastet wrote:
Repeating lies I refuted with fact only further proves how retarded you are.

I back up all my claims with facts. You don't.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
A lie, told by a liar.

A lie, told by a liar. You've never backed up a claim with fact. All you have is fantasy.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:A lie, told by

Vastet wrote:
A lie, told by a liar. You've never backed up a claim with fact. All you have is fantasy.

unum exemplum

I just posted links to back up my claims and refute yours. You pull the claims you made in this post out of your ass.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote:A

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
A lie, told by a liar. You've never backed up a claim with fact. All you have is fantasy.

unum exemplum

I just posted links to back up my claims and refute yours. You pull the claims you made in this post out of your ass.

Posting links to bullshit isn't any different than not sourcing them at all, retard. You've never posted anything that refutes me on any subject.
Also, I've posted the links proving you a lying sack of shit hundreds of times. You always ignore them, as you always ignore reality in general.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
A lie, told by a liar. You've never backed up a claim with fact. All you have is fantasy.

unum exemplum

I just posted links to back up my claims and refute yours. You pull the claims you made in this post out of your ass.

Posting links to bullshit isn't any different than not sourcing them at all, retard. You've never posted anything that refutes me on any subject. Also, I've posted the links proving you a lying sack of shit hundreds of times. You always ignore them, as you always ignore reality in general.

You and Brian37 are the same. You can't argue with logic, reason and facts, so you insult. You don't think for yourself just parrot your political indoctrination. Pathetic.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Projection. Poll everyone to

Projection. Poll everyone to frequent this site and YOU are the one everyone equates with teaching Brian37 how to be a lying sack of shit in the first place. You wouldn't know logic or reason if they slapped you in the face. You scum sucking psychopath.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Projection.

Vastet wrote:
Projection. Poll everyone to frequent this site and YOU are the one everyone equates with teaching Brian37 how to be a lying sack of shit in the first place. You wouldn't know logic or reason if they slapped you in the face. You scum sucking psychopath.

I forgot to lump you with Trump as well. Same tactics, insults go up as you can you reason to make your point or refute mine.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Projection. Poll everyone to frequent this site and YOU are the one everyone equates with teaching Brian37 how to be a lying sack of shit in the first place. You wouldn't know logic or reason if they slapped you in the face. You scum sucking psychopath.

I forgot to lump you with Trump as well. Same tactics, insults go up as you can you reason to make your point or refute mine.

More projection. Projection and lies, all you're good for. I've thoroughly destroyed your argument and your sources hundreds of times, and you keep forgetting.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:More

Vastet wrote:

More projection. Projection and lies, all you're good for. I've thoroughly destroyed your argument and your sources hundreds of times, and you keep forgetting.

So are you making the assertion that Peter Higgs in not someone that should be listened to on the state of science?

Are you asserting that private roads and water systems don't and can not exist?

If everyone here agrees with your views, this place is worse than any religion.

Even though science and tecnology advance, life for the average person gets worse. Because your way is a total failure. Excessive immigration and population have ruined science just like everything else. But I know populaton pressures exist in every species except homo-sapiens. The problem is just I don't pay enough taxes, I'm just not enough of a slave to the welfare state, all scientists need to become welfare queens.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Not even remotely. That you

Not even remotely. That you could somehow come up with such a ridiculous question based on my posts just further proves how retarded you are.

Nope, I'm saying that public systems are on average and almost always superior in quality and efficiency.

Says a psychopath who most likely belongs in prison. Your opinion on the quality of people anywhere is valueless.

Life for the average person has consistently and universally improved for hundreds of years. It hasn't improved as much as it could or should, but there is no argument to say quality of life has decreased. You're a fucking retard.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 You're the site's

 You're the site's group-think enforcer. If I am as you claim mentally deficient, why would this invoke anger. Did you beat up the low IQ/downs syndrome kids in your school?

I'm a threat to your world view. Same reaction you get from any religious fanatic. You obviosly have some severe anger issues. You want to jail or kill someone just for disagreeing with you. But I'm the psychopath??? You're the same as ISIS. Excactly what you claim to be against, you are.

Interesting how you say I'm both retarded and a psychopath. Is that just covering all the bases? You obviously don't think this through, just anger.

But it is interesting to me how much politics operates in the same way as religion.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: You're the

EXC wrote:

 You're the site's group-think enforcer.

I am no such thing. There isn't a person on this site I have not argued with.

EXC wrote:
If I am as you claim mentally deficient, why would this invoke anger.

Mental deficiency doesn't provoke anger, mentally deficient arguments provoke anger.

EXC wrote:
Did you beat up the low IQ/downs syndrome kids in your school?

No, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did.

EXC wrote:
I'm a threat to your world view.

No you are a threat to my species.

EXC wrote:
Same reaction you get from any religious fanatic.

Unlike religious zealots my anger is rational and justified.

EXC wrote:
You obviosly have some severe anger issues.

Not at all. Justified and rational anger is only an issue for the irrational like yourself. You can't defeat my arguments so you attack my emotions, but you can't win there either because my emotions are rational, and you're still retarded.

EXC wrote:
You want to jail or kill someone just for disagreeing with you.

More lies.

EXC wrote:
But I'm the psychopath???

Yes. Anyone who would make such ridiculous and self centred claims as yourself is a psychopath.

EXC wrote:
You're the same as ISIS.

Look in the mirror.

EXC wrote:
Excactly what you claim to be against, you are.

Look in the mirror.

EXC wrote:
Interesting how you say I'm both retarded and a psychopath.

They aren't mutually exclusive conditions, so it isn't very interesting.

EXC wrote:
Is that just covering all the bases?

Hardly.

EXC wrote:
You obviously don't think this through, just anger.

Look who's talking.

EXC wrote:
But it is interesting to me how much politics operates in the same way as religion.

It is more interesting how someone who pretends to have intelligence equates a fact with an opinion.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 It is classic sociopathic

 It is classic sociopathic behavior to demean, bully and want to be violent toward a retarded person. According to you, it is obvious I am severly mentally deficient to anyone who reads my posts. Yet, you persist.

So you are either a liar or a sociopath yourself. The very thing you always accuse me of being.

Why do you even use that line of attack? If I was retarded, I could never understand I was retarded. Is that just because you don't think other people are intelligent enough to figure out that I am a total idiot? You have to educate them on how to spot a retard?

Or if I'm a sociopath, by definition I don't care about the feelings of others. So why bother?

You really don't think this through. Or is this just you political indoctrination that requires you to throw everything you can at those who would dare disagree? Sorry Mr. ISIS I'm not intimidated.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:It is classic

EXC wrote:
It is classic sociopathic behavior to demean, bully and want to be violent toward a retarded person.

No it isn't. Everything you say is a lie. The standard for recognising psychopathic behavior is lack of empathy and poor communication of emotions or apparent lack or deficiency of emotion, something you have proven on multiple occasions to fit perfectly. Which is most of why I confidently lable you a psychopath. I'd bet a billion dollars you couldn't survive a discussion with a panel of psychologists and psychiatrists of mediocre acclaim without obtaining several different psychological diagnosis.

EXC wrote:
According to you, it is obvious I am severly mentally deficient to anyone who reads my posts. Yet, you persist.

Because you persist. As long as you're spreading lies, I'll challenge them. The reason for your lies is not relevant.

EXC wrote:
So you are either a liar or a sociopath yourself.

Yet another demonstration of your absolute stupidity. One needn't be a sociopath to challenge a sociopath. One needn't be a liar to challenge a liar. It is this very thought process that proves how far gone you are. Totally lacking in even the semblance of logic and reason.

EXC wrote:
Why do you even use that line of attack? If I was retarded, I could never understand I was retarded.

Beautiful narcissism. You actually think I'm responding to you for your benefit? No. You are beyond help. But it is possible to prevent you from corrupting others.

EXC wrote:
Is that just because you don't think other people are intelligent enough to figure out that I am a total idiot?

The fact you can communicate at all shows there is a capacity for intelligence within you, you just refuse to utilize it. Many other people share your stubborn refusal to acknowledge reality. Still others simply haven't learned better. The important thing is to show people that no matter how confidently you and those like you spout off, you don't actually have the slightest clue. Much like battling religion or any other irrational belief system, just showing the existence of a better way is usually enough to turn people towards reason. It may be slow, but at least it doesn't result in mass violence and inevitably it always wins eventually.

EXC wrote:
You have to educate them on how to spot a retard?

Sadly yes. Schools don't teach it else none of the US people would have voted at all in 40+ years.

EXC wrote:
Or if I'm a sociopath, by definition I don't care about the feelings of others. So why bother?

Lol the irony.

EXC wrote:
You really don't think this through.

You keep saying that but you keep falling on your face as I prove you wrong yet again.

EXC wrote:
Or is this just you political indoctrination that requires you to throw everything you can at those who would dare disagree? Sorry Mr. ISIS I'm not intimidated.

You keep pretending that your arguments have substance and that I'm simply unwilling to consider a different point of view. But in reality you're just spouting proven lie after proven lie and I'd be a fool to give your lies any credibility at all. A fool like you.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: You keep

Vastet wrote:
You keep pretending that your arguments have substance and that I'm simply unwilling to consider a different point of view.

You never addressed the main point of the post. You just attacked me as a knee jerk reaction.

Do you agree with Peter Higgs about the state of scientific research? If not, why not? If yes, why is it so fucked up if it is not too much competion from immigrants and too many people?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: No it isn't.

Vastet wrote:
No it isn't. Everything you say is a lie. The standard for recognising psychopathic behavior is lack of empathy and poor communication of emotions or apparent lack or deficiency of emotion, something you have proven on multiple occasions to fit perfectly. Which is most of why I confidently lable you a psychopath. I'd bet a billion dollars you couldn't survive a discussion with a panel of psychologists and psychiatrists of mediocre acclaim without obtaining several different psychological diagnosis.

Is this website's name emotional responders or rational responders? Why not join a prayer group if you prefer to hear lots of fake empathy? Empathy is a fucking game, you can't see that?

Acclaim is a game, psychologist join a club where the tell each other how great they are in order to dupe the public into believing they are experts. Why can't these experts reform any of the sociopaths in prisions? Instead, they and the prisions continually demand more and more tax dollars for a prision system that should pay back crime victims instead of rip off the taxpayers for more money every year. Why not give up and say on gene therapy can cure sociopaths? Yes, I would be 'evil' in their diagnosis because I'm a threat to their system of easy money. Just like how atheists are evil because we are a threat to the business of religion.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote: You

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You keep pretending that your arguments have substance and that I'm simply unwilling to consider a different point of view.

You never addressed the main point of the post. You just attacked me as a knee jerk reaction.

Do you agree with Peter Higgs about the state of scientific research? If not, why not? If yes, why is it so fucked up if it is not too much competion from immigrants and too many people?

Yes I did address the substance of this topic. At least a dozen times in other topics where the exact same conversation took place and you made up the exact same lies. Unlike your dumb ass, my tolerance for repetition is low and I have no interest in conclusively proving everything you say is a lie every time you speak after having already done exactly that 5 thousand times previous.

EXC wrote:
Is this website's name emotional responders or rational responders? Why not join a prayer group if you prefer to hear lots of fake empathy? Empathy is a fucking game, you can't see that?

Thanks for proving my point even further, psychopath.

EXC wrote:
Acclaim is a game, psychologist join a club where the tell each other how great they are in order to dupe the public into believing they are experts.

Projection.

EXC wrote:
Why can't these experts reform any of the sociopaths in prisions?

Because identifying a psychopath is simplistic, but curing a psychopath is not yet possible.

EXC wrote:
Instead, they and the prisions continually demand more and more tax dollars for a prision system that should pay back crime victims instead of rip off the taxpayers for more money every year.

Not instead, you brainless retard. Instead requires we must be able to cure psychopaths. But we can't. Also, you don't have a solution. You'd make prisoners pay themselves, a strategy proven unworkable ages ago.

EXC wrote:
Why not give up and say on gene therapy can cure sociopaths?

Because it can't.

EXC wrote:
Yes, I would be 'evil' in their diagnosis because I'm a threat to their system of easy money.

Not in the slightest. You'd help with the easy money, not threaten it.

EXC wrote:
Just like how atheists are evil because we are a threat to the business of religion.

Only in your delusions.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Yes I did

Vastet wrote:
Yes I did address the substance of this topic. At least a dozen times in other topics where the exact same conversation took place and you made up the exact same lies.

So the way I understand it, you disagree with Mr. Higgs that scientific research has greatly deteriored of the past 50 years because it has become largely a game of chasing after money? Science is greatly improving the lives of all classes of people and the only problem is sociopaths like myself don't like to pay continually higher taxes and have open borders to support the system?

But the evidence is clearly that only in China has life improved for the last few decades for the poor and middle classes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Canada

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Germany

The decrease in China can be correllated with one child policy. Increase in USA, Canada and Germany can be correllated with massive waves of immigrants from countries with high birthrates. No correlation with scientific advancements.

Vastet wrote:
Because identifying a psychopath is simplistic, but curing a psychopath is not yet possible. 

Yet pleanty of them still take money, especially public money claiming that they can. Same with the big pharma companies. Isn't ripping people off sociopathic behavior?

They do use psychopathic profiles to predict if someone is likely to reoffend if released from prison. But they are not very good at predicting recivism. Yet they persist in their demands for more taxpayer money without any evidence of their effectiveness. The cost of policing, crimanal justice just keep going up because they are scam artist. And I get stuck with the bill. They don't care that taxpayers are being ripped off. But I know, I'm the sociopath for complaining.

Any intelligent person know that a lot of psycologically messed up people go into psychology. If one was a sociopath, wouldn't they want to learn the tricks of how to manipulate people? So I think you're as likely to find a real sociopath in a psychology classroom as you do in prision.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:So the way I

EXC wrote:
So the way I understand it, you disagree with Mr. Higgs that scientific research has greatly deteriored of the past 50 years because it has become largely a game of chasing after money?

Yet more proof of your retardedness. Yet more lies. You keep making up my positions and I keep laughing at your stupidity. Year after year after year.

EXC wrote:
Science is greatly improving the lives of all classes of people and the only problem is sociopaths like myself don't like to pay continually higher taxes and have open borders to support the system?

I love how you try and lump in completely unrelated subjects as if it said or proved anything while simultaneously demonstrating your ignorance of pretty much every scientific and political reality that ever was. You'd need 15 years of non-stop schooling to even begin to comprehend the depth of your stupidity.

Yet again you make a claim then post only vaguely related source material as if it proved your claims. Unfortunately for you, increasing disparity of wealth does not equal decreasing quality of life, so you continue to fall on your face.

EXC wrote:
The decrease in China can be correllated with one child policy.

The one and only thing that the one child policy can claim is a substantial increase in the male to female population ratio, which is going to cause massive social problems for China in the coming years. Something they were smart enough to recognize, which is why the policy is now abandoned.
Someone should do a study on idiots who conflate unrelated issues such as yourself. It would be mildly interesting to see how someone could be so wrong about so many things.

EXC wrote:
Increase in USA, Canada and Germany can be correllated with massive waves of immigrants from countries with high birthrates. No correlation with scientific advancements.

Yet more claims not substantiated by the sources posted.

EXC wrote:
Yet pleanty of them still take money, especially public money claiming that they can.

Noone does that. You just keep making shit up.

EXC wrote:
Same with the big pharma companies. Isn't ripping people off sociopathic behavior?

Big pharma is what you get with capitalism.

EXC wrote:
They do use psychopathic profiles to predict if someone is likely to reoffend if released from prison. But they are not very good at predicting recivism.

Actually they are, so again you're just making shit up.

EXC wrote:
Yet they persist in their demands for more taxpayer money without any evidence of their effectiveness.

More unsubstantiated claims. More make believe.

EXC wrote:
The cost of policing, crimanal justice just keep going up because they are scam artist.

More lies.

EXC wrote:
And I get stuck with the bill.

Because here you are right now taking advantage of things taxes created. You'll never be anything more than a hypocrite thief until you log off permanently and go live in the woods. And bring nothing with you. No clothes, food, tools, or anything else, because you'd have none of it without taxes.

EXC wrote:
They don't care that taxpayers are being ripped off. But I know, I'm the sociopath for complaining.

Whining doesn't make you a sociopath, being a sociopath makes you a sociopath.

EXC wrote:
Any intelligent person know that a lot of psycologically messed up people go into psychology.

Any intelligent person knows you're full of shit.

EXC wrote:
If one was a sociopath, wouldn't they want to learn the tricks of how to manipulate people? So I think you're as likely to find a real sociopath in a psychology classroom as you do in prision.

Lol how stupid you must be. I'm sure it's real easy to pretend you aren't a psychopath constantly around people who are trained specifically to diagnose the condition. Lmfao. What a retard.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Actually they

Vastet wrote:
 Actually they are, so again you're just making shit up.

Oh yes, the prision psycholgists are so good at what they do, but my tax bill for prisions and police just keep going through the roof. What an idiot to fall for this big scam. So brilliant we need to send them even more money.

Vastet wrote:
Because here you are right now taking advantage of things taxes created. You'll never be anything more than a hypocrite thief until you log off permanently and go live in the woods. And bring nothing with you. No clothes, food, tools, or anything else, because you'd have none of it without taxes.

All of that was created by 'evil' capitalism. So by your logic everyone with family members killed or injured in war can blame it taxes. Taxes paid for those bombs and bullets.

BTW, another nail in the coffin of there would be no roads unless government builds it.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/elon-musk-files-permit-begin-digging-underground-tunnel/story?id=51325990

The problem with LA traffic is government has had monopoly on roads and of course uncontrolled immigration.

Same with water, tecnology to recycle/desalinate/pull water out of the air.

Vastet wrote:
 I'm sure it's real easy to pretend you aren't a psychopath constantly around people who are trained specifically to diagnose the condition. Lmfao. What a retard.

Have you been to college at all? You show up to class and have brief conversations with professor fellow students just taking business. They don't sit around and do deep psychological profiles of each other. The school get its money from the parents and government. The students then go out into the world and make their money duping tapayers and fools like you. You don't know the game??? Its make money, not help society. What a fool you are. Even if they did suspect a classmate was a sociopath, what are they going to do about it? It's not a crime.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Oh yes, the

EXC wrote:
Oh yes, the prision psycholgists are so good at what they do, but my tax bill for prisions and police just keep going through the roof.

More lies. Your tax bill for the justice system hasn't changed much at all during your entire life. A few pennies a year at most.

EXC wrote:
What an idiot to fall for this big scam.

Only a retard would mistake an absolutely necessary system for a scam.

EXC wrote:
So brilliant we need to send them even more money.

Growing population increases costs and income. But you're too stupid to realise that 1/6th and 10/160ths are the exact same.

EXC wrote:
All of that was created by 'evil' capitalism.

Nope, taxes is 100% responsible for all of it.

EXC wrote:
So by your logic everyone with family members killed or injured in war can blame it taxes.

No, they can blame you for lying about the taxes that keep them armed and trained and fed and reducing their capital thus reducing their readiness and capability.

EXC wrote:
Taxes paid for those bombs and bullets.

Without which you'd be shouting Heil Hitler on demand. And you'd still be paying taxes.

EXC wrote:
BTW, another nail in the coffin of there would be no roads unless government builds it.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/elon-musk-files-permit-begin-digging-underground-tunnel/story?id=51325990

Yet again you post unrelated information as proof of your delusional claims. Show me the source that says Musk built all the highways in the US. I'll wait.
It's especially hilarious since the project you refer to has no public access at all.

EXC wrote:
The problem with LA traffic is government has had monopoly on roads and of course uncontrolled immigration.

That's a good thing. Companies don't build quality roads.
And there's no uncontrolled immigration.

EXC wrote:
Same with water, tecnology to recycle/desalinate/pull water out of the air.

Lies.

EXC wrote:
Have you been to college at all?

Yes I did. Too bad you never even finished grade school.

EXC wrote:
You show up to class and have brief conversations with professor fellow students just taking business. They don't sit around and do deep psychological profiles of each other.

You are hilariously wrong. That is quite literally part of the curriculum. Every psychologist and psychiatrist trained in the last 20 or 30 years has done exactly that multiple times. Get a clue retard.

EXC wrote:
The school get its money from the parents and government. The students then go out into the world and make their money duping tapayers and fools like you.

You're the oonly one trying to dupe people.

EXC wrote:
You don't know the game??? Its make money, not help society. What a fool you are.

Everything you say is a lie.

EXC wrote:
Even if they did suspect a classmate was a sociopath, what are they going to do about it? It's not a crime.

No but a sociopath isn't going to pass the course and become a doctor either. Dumb ass.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:EXC

digitalbeachbum wrote:

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

A rational person would look at every thing and then decide. You look at one or two things then decide.

So what has convinced people that the solution to a climate crisis would be taxation and regulation? Not less people and climate engineering?

Face it, you just parrot whatever the media tells you and not think for yourself.

I've never made this claim so stop putting words in my mouth.

So what exactly is your view then? What is the solution and why? I'll apologize if you do this. But seems your just like Vastet. You claim I'm a liar but never explain exactly what the lie was and what the truth as you see is. He posts a million things but he is just too busy to explain my 'lies'. It is obvious he doesn't want to deal with all the logical inconsistencies of his politial indoctrination.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: So what exactly

EXC wrote:

So what exactly is your view then? What is the solution and why? I'll apologize if you do this. But seems your just like Vastet. You claim I'm a liar but never explain exactly what the lie was and what the truth as you see is. He posts a million things but he is just too busy to explain my 'lies'. It is obvious he doesn't want to deal with all the logical inconsistencies of his politial indoctrination.

I guess you didn't notice I quit posting. I don't care about this thread. I don't want to know where you and Vas have ended up and if you can't read my previous posts then take a hike off a short pier.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3692
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
 Par for the course, you

 Par for the course, you all can work up the energy to insult the hell out of me. But never actually defended or even explain your own position.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12909
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
EXC constantly lying about

EXC constantly lying about everything, including his lies. Which I've conclusively proved are lies thousands of times. Anyone who wants to see that has only to look in any topic we both posted in. As EXC has constantly lied for about a decade and I've proved it time and again for a decade. The evidence is everywhere.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4747
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Par for the

EXC wrote:

 Par for the course, you all can work up the energy to insult the hell out of me. But never actually defended or even explain your own position.

[facepalm] only thinking of yourself I see. Nevermind. Don't bother replying. I'm done with this thread.