Trump and Gun Control

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trump and Gun Control

If the leftist media is to be believed, Trump is a puppet of Putin. He wants to round up all Muslims and illegals and jail or deport them. He is a sociopathic, fascist despot. 

But they still want gun control which means he would have exclusive control over all weapons with which to wage war. Please explain how any rational person can believe Trump is so horrible and then want more gun control?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
You are illogical.

You are illogical.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
EXC wrote: If the leftist

EXC wrote:

If the leftist media is to be believed, Trump is a puppet of Putin. He wants to round up all Muslims and illegals and jail or deport them. He is a sociopathic, fascist despot. 

But they still want gun control which means he would have exclusive control over all weapons with which to wage war. Please explain how any rational person can believe Trump is so horrible and then want more gun control?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, 

The last time the GOP gave a shit about gun violence was when Reagan and Brady got shot. You are fucking hallarious now saying Trump is a Putin puppet. The sane knew he was a bullshit artist 5 years ago long before he became president.

Now you want to make this about guns?

I was born in 1966, one month BEFORE I was born, a disturbed man climbed a clock tower a at Texas college and murdered 13 with a riffle.

My 1984 high school yearbook had a two page spread called "The year in news", with a story of the first artificial heart transplant, another about the space shuttle, Reagan's politics, AND

IT HAD A PICTURE, of a an EMT attending to a KID on the out side of the San Ysidro McDonalds, what happened you ask? A disturbed man named James Huberty went into it and murdered 21 people. 

Since then, we've had Lubies Cafeteria in Texas. Atlanta day trader masacre which that sicko murdered his wife and kids before he murdered 9 at his former workplace. Columbine, Colorodo Movie theatre, Navy Yard in DC,  Oregon college, Virginia Tech, Charleston Church, NEWTOWN, you know, the masacre that had 20 KIDS and 6 teachers. And Pulse.

Those are just the ones I remember, and guess what, NONE OF THOSE HAPPENED UNDER TRUMP. 

Mass shootings have happened under EVERY president. Now, while I agree Trump is dangerous and an asshole, gun violence is not because of a lack of guns, but because of our flooded market and ease of access.

The worst part of this is mass shootings that make national news are NOT the bulk of firearm deaths.

1. Suicide

2. Family violence

3. Accedental, mostly kids getting a hold of firearms 

Now here is where your delusional ass brings up the word "militia" 

Yea, I am quite sure that Washington and Jefferson wanted to protect the rights of one man to turn a hotel room into a doomsday bunker and go on a killing spree.

Jefferson, " Hey George, what if one day someone wants to go on a killing spree?"

George, "Yeah, better put the word "Militia" in there to protect that right"

Jefferson, "Yea, and we know that America will always have muskets.'

Go fuck yourself moron.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 The worst part of gun

The worst part of gun worshipers is even after a DEMOCRAT shoots republican senators even then they don't want to do shit.

Gun worshipers run from their own arguments even when we agree with them.

Nutter, "It's the mentally ill"

Sane, "Ok, lets do something."

Nutter, "NO!"

Nutter, "It's the terrorists"

Sane, "Ok, lets do something"

Nutter, "NO!"

Nutter, "Its the liberals"

Sane, "We don't care, lets do something."

Nutter, "NO!"

The truth as to why we have so much gun violence isn't beause of liberals. It is because one industry has learned to sell fear, like big tobacco did with "smokers rights". Just like the oil industry fought to keep led in gas. Just like car companies fought Nader when he said their products sucked.

Violence sells weapons, fear sells weapons. And the gullible morons after this shooting ran out and bought the "bump stocks" the sicko used. 

We are being held hostage by a MINORITY, not the majority of gun owners. Most want universal background checks and we cant even get that.

Your condemnation should be aimed at the gun CEOs and their corporate whore lobby NRA. NO, not their gullible members, but the NRA leadership.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian, you've totally

Brian, you've totally convinced me. I've changed my mind on gun control. Some people are just way too mentally disturbed to ever have access to guns.

Gun control now so that Donald Trump is the only person with access to the most lethal weapons. We should model our gun control laws after North Korea.

Although the shooter may have just saved the planet by eliminating 59 carbon footprints. It is just so hard to know how to be a good lib.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Brian, you've

EXC wrote:

Brian, you've totally convinced me. I've changed my mind on gun control. Some people are just way too mentally disturbed to ever have access to guns.

Gun control now so that Donald Trump is the only person with access to the most lethal weapons. We should model our gun control laws after North Korea.

Although the shooter may have just saved the planet by eliminating 59 carbon footprints. It is just so hard to know how to be a good lib.

Technically N Korea has no mass shootings, unless you count the government killing thousands of citizens who don't kneel when Mr Fat Head walks in front of them.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
digitalbeachbum wrote:EXC

digitalbeachbum wrote:

EXC wrote:

Technically N Korea has no mass shootings, unless you count the government killing thousands of citizens who don't kneel when Mr Fat Head walks in front of them.

Isn't it funny that President MORON is demanding forced ritual too?

36 years ago the GOP got hijacked by the rich and the religious right, and since then they have effectively exploded the pay gap and used race and class to divide urban, suburban and rural voters against each other.

And only a moron would think that the Kim family are poor. Nope, they are cronie capitalists. The term that vile family use is called "gift politics". You financially reward loyalists.

45 was taught by his abusive father growing up to win at all costs, was taught to reward blind loyalty and run over any copmetition. 

What the west can be and should be, are the system of checks and balances on power, and we have gotten away from that. The intent of political class pluralism in the west was to insure that no one party, religion, or class had a monopoly on power. 

North Korea's population, is mostely poor, but the Kim family itself is not poor, and they invest in the global market and monopolize the profits to keep their power. 

The firearm companies have done the same thing big oil did for decades keeping led in gas. The same thing big tobacco did in trying to protect the market dispite the dangers of their products. The same thing car companies did in resisting what Nadar pointed out.

IF EXC were really concerned about 45 he should stop blaiming liberals because "liberal" does not mean Stalin lover, or anti private sector.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

We've been told for decades that people concerned that the USA could become a facist dictatorship with a genocidal dictatorship were being paranoid. Now the Trump haters are telling us all the time that is exactly what we have. Yet they still want gun control, WTF?

I don't understand if people believe all the Trump is worse than Hitler propaganda, why aren't they forming militias to stop him? Brian is either a liar or a coward if he doesn't arm himself to take back the government from Trump.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

EXC wrote:

36 years ago the GOP got hijacked by the rich and the religious right, and since then they have effectively exploded the pay gap and used race and class to divide urban, suburban and rural voters against each other.

And only a moron would think that the Kim family are poor. Nope, they are cronie capitalists. The term that vile family use is called "gift politics". You financially reward loyalists.

45 was taught by his abusive father growing up to win at all costs, was taught to reward blind loyalty and run over any copmetition. 

What the west can be and should be, are the system of checks and balances on power, and we have gotten away from that. The intent of political class pluralism in the west was to insure that no one party, religion, or class had a monopoly on power. 

North Korea's population, is mostely poor, but the Kim family itself is not poor, and they invest in the global market and monopolize the profits to keep their power. 

The firearm companies have done the same thing big oil did for decades keeping led in gas. The same thing big tobacco did in trying to protect the market dispite the dangers of their products. The same thing car companies did in resisting what Nadar pointed out.

IF EXC were really concerned about 45 he should stop blaiming liberals because "liberal" does not mean Stalin lover, or anti private sector.

Yes it's a 100% taxation society. All wealth is for the dear leader, his cronies and the men with the guns. Everyone else is a slave. Only happens with a disarmed populace.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

We've been told for decades that people concerned that the USA could become a facist dictatorship with a genocidal dictatorship were being paranoid. Now the Trump haters are telling us all the time that is exactly what we have. Yet they still want gun control, WTF?

I don't understand if people believe all the Trump is worse than Hitler propaganda, why aren't they forming militias to stop him? Brian is either a liar or a coward if he doesn't arm himself to take back the government from Trump.

Your comments are fallicious. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Knock it  off moron, we are not tea party nuts. That still does not change that 45s rehtoric is dangerous long term. Nobody is saying he can by himself topple the government in one day, or one week or 1 year. But if more politicians see his behavior of scapegoating and vilification work, and more politicians adapt that it DOES have the potential to errode our system.

We survived McCarthyism too, but it was because WE stood up to that bullshit, McCarthyism didn't last.

Saying that there is a potential does not make us paranoid, but SANE.

Paranoid is fucking buying into bullshit conspiracies that Hawaii isn't a state. Paranoid is assuming all Mexicans are rapists, or that all arabs are terrorists. 

Paranoid is thinking that better vetting to insure nuts don't get their hands on weapons and go on killing sprees is some call to ban all firearms. THAT is paranoia.

Saying that politicians should not be selling conspiracy bullshit and vilifiying any rivals or dissent, isn't paranoia, it is a lesson as to where scapegoating and vilification can lead to.

You are the one whom has bought the fucking paranoia and fear, we are the one's trying to take that crap out of national politics so that we can actually get shit done. We cant, because MORONS like you buy the GOP's bullshit. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Knock it  off

Brian37 wrote:

Knock it  off moron, we are not tea party nuts. That still does not change that 45s rehtoric is dangerous long term. Nobody is saying he can by himself topple the government in one day, or one week or 1 year. But if more politicians see his behavior of scapegoating and vilification work, and more politicians adapt that it DOES have the potential to errode our system.

We survived McCarthyism too, but it was because WE stood up to that bullshit, McCarthyism didn't last.

Saying that there is a potential does not make us paranoid, but SANE.

Paranoid is fucking buying into bullshit conspiracies that Hawaii isn't a state. Paranoid is assuming all Mexicans are rapists, or that all arabs are terrorists. 

Paranoid is thinking that better vetting to insure nuts don't get their hands on weapons and go on killing sprees is some call to ban all firearms. THAT is paranoia.

Saying that politicians should not be selling conspiracy bullshit and vilifiying any rivals or dissent, isn't paranoia, it is a lesson as to where scapegoating and vilification can lead to.

You are the one whom has bought the fucking paranoia and fear, we are the one's trying to take that crap out of national politics so that we can actually get shit done. We cant, because MORONS like you buy the GOP's bullshit. 

You're the one that needs to either put up or shut up. Form a militia to take back goverment from a fascist or shut up about how horrible Trump is.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:You're the one

EXC wrote:

You're the one that needs to either put up or shut up. Form a militia to take back goverment from a fascist or shut up about how horrible Trump is.

Why do you bother?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
EXC wrote: Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

EXC wrote:

Yes it's a 100% taxation society. All wealth is for the dear leader, his cronies and the men with the guns. Everyone else is a slave. Only happens with a disarmed populace.

Knock it off moron. Stalin and Hitler and Un WERE/ARE cronie capitalists. If you think they didn't  use the global market, you are a fucking moron.

Saying that regulations are NEEDED isn't calling for a facist state you STUPID FUCK.

Regulations are why the car you drive has modern technology like SEAT BELTS AND AIR BAGS. 

Taxes are not robbery you stupid fuck. Not taxing the rich creates a long term burdon on the middle class and poor, and ADDS TO THE DEPT and creates BUBBLES.

None of this post is calling for a one party fascist state or a ban on all firearms.  SO PLEASE FUCKING STOP BEING A PARANOID ASSHOLE.

We are supposed be a pluralistic class society were ther are no monoploies of power. We are supposed to defend anti monopoly concepts. THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING ASSHOLE

And right now we have one industry and it's lobby having a MONOPOLY as a minority controling the narative. 

You have been sold BULLSHIT. 

It is not a call to a one party fascist state to say 93 people a day on average  will die from use of a firearm. That is stating a fact.

If you want less of that, then TRY SHUTING THE FUCK UP, and stop assuming anyone who points that out is out to get you.

NOBODY WANTS A FASCIST STATE......GROW THE FUCK UP.

Just like we now have an opiate perscription epidemic it is beause the GOP for 36 years has put profits over PRAGMATISM. 

Nobody is saying end the private sector, nobody is trying to ban all firearms. WE ARE SAYING you cant have a free for all market, just like it would be bat shit insane to have NYC or Tokyo having no traffic lights.

If you want to reduce fiream deaths and if you want a BETTER FREE MARKET ......... I AM FOR A FREE MARKET...... Then we need to not let big corporations use the rest of us for their poker chips. Anti Monopoly is not anti free market!

Our 36.000 fireram deaths per year on average are due to DEREGULATION and allowing one industry to do whatever the fuck it wants without any regards to whom gets hurt. NOW if you are into saving taxpayer money, then you should give a shit about the healthcare costs of gun injuries that end people up in the ER and the cost to law enforcement, and the mental health costs to those whom are left with mental health issues whom are family members of the dead.

DON'T FUCKING cry about cost to tax payers because I don't think you give a fuck as to the cost to TAX PAYERS every time someone ends up in the emergancy room or DEAD. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/gun-violence-costs-2017-3

AND even if you HAVE private insurance, every time you end up in the hospital that pooled money can drive up everyone's premiums.