What the hell does Trump have to do to get impeached?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
What the hell does Trump have to do to get impeached?

 Fires Comey last week, meets with Russian diplomat at the same time, now The Washington post reports he gave away sensitive intel. His defenders are claiming he did not. Some legal experts are saying as President can do that. I really cant see how the fuck he can lead not understanding optics at a minimum, not understanding the difference between legal and moral. And keep in mind this is after a year of attacking 17 agencies. Spicer is strangely quite for the past week, makes me wonder if he knows he is working for a inept idiot. 

GOP campaign also being investigated for money laundering. This collectively is EXACTLY what 50 former REPUBLICAN law agencies warned of. This is what errosion of public trust looks like and that alone, even without legality is what makes Trump dangerous.

 

 

 

 

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-an...

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4190
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
beat a child into

beat a child into retardation with a length of rebar on the washington mall in broad daylight. even then, you'll have thousands of rabid supporters claiming the child was asking for it.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:beat a child

iwbiek wrote:
beat a child into retardation with a length of rebar on the washington mall in broad daylight. even then, you'll have thousands of rabid supporters claiming the child was asking for it.

If I am not correct he once "joked" about being able to shoot someone in public and get away wit it while he was campaigning. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
He just needs to get caught

He just needs to get caught lying about sex with an intern. Until then, it doesn't matter.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Yea because blojobs  are

 Yea because blojobs  are a national security risk. But it does seem that way. He's what on his 3rd wife. It wouldn't surprise me if Trump did do that too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4190
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
actually, yeah, it might

actually, yeah, it might work. as shamelessly as republicans stand behind him no matter what idiotic thing he says or does, i think even they would hesitate to risk such monumental public hypocrisy as giving a pass to trump for getting his cock sucked after they went after clinton so rabidly for the same thing.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
What exactly was Trump

What exactly was Trump supposed to do or not do if he believed Russian aviation security needed to know about this threat? 9/11 happened because countries didn't share information.

 The deep state is mad that it no longer gets to decide what is classifed. So the swamp fights back with this story. If the media tells you to be outraged, you must be outraged.

We've already seen ISIS blow up Russian airliners. Does the 'compassionate' left want to see more Russian airline passengers killed? If another one had been blown up, the media would tell you to be outraged that he didn't share what he knew with them. It is all manufactured outrage.

The media conveniently forgets to mention this event in any of their reporting on this matter.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrojet_Flight_9268

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:What exactly was

EXC wrote:

What exactly was Trump supposed to do or not do if he believed Russian aviation security needed to know about this threat? 9/11 happened because countries didn't share information.

 The deep state is mad that it no longer gets to decide what is classifed. So the swamp fights back with this story. If the media tells you to be outraged, you must be outraged.

We've already seen ISIS blow up Russian airliners. Does the 'compassionate' left want to see more Russian airline passengers killed? If another one had been blown up, the media would tell you to be outraged that he didn't share what he knew with them. It is all manufactured outrage.

The media conveniently forgets to mention this event in any of their reporting on this matter.

 

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metrojet_Flight_9268

"The Swamp" is Trump himself you idiot.

You going to attack McCain too because even before the ellection McCain called Putin, and I agree, "a murderer and a KGB thug" and who did the orange asshat attack during his run, McCain.

The fucker cant even tell the truth about the vote totals or his EC margin being one of the lowest, and cant even be honest about his inaugeration turnout. 

Even McCain is concerned now. 

Nope sorry, nobody forced the fucker to say the shit he has all week. Trump only has himself to blame. And you forget or ignore the fact that he was attacking 17 agencies who AGREED Russia was fucking in our elections. 

You are a fool if you think Trump can lead now after all that. You even ignore 50 REPUBLCIAN law agents who said last year he was a potential danger.

This is just you being a crybaby because others are standing up to that selfish narcissistic fuck. TOUGH SHIT.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Fact is that to this day

Fact is that to this day Trump is the ONLY US president to even remotely acknowledge that Russia is no worse than the US is. Something that has been fact since WW2. Russia has every right to intel on ISIS, no matter where it comes from. They'd be the ally of the US in that fight if not for the US being more of a global threat than Russia is, by attempting to help ISIS by removing Assad. Also can't ignore the US manipulation of Ukraine.

You people don't run the world, and the world doesn't like you. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4754
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:beat a child

iwbiek wrote:
beat a child into retardation with a length of rebar on the washington mall in broad daylight. even then, you'll have thousands of rabid supporters claiming the child was asking for it.

That's pretty much it. The guy would need to do something really serious. Look at the other people who came before Drumpf. You had one who lied about getting a blowjob. You have murderers who start wars. You have ones who cheat, steal, lie, mislead, etc. They all don't get in trouble. The only reason why Nixon got in trouble was because he got caught lying about committing a crime. It easily could have gone in his favor and we wouldn't have had Gerald Ford.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:t selfish

Brian37 wrote:
t selfish narcissistic fuck. TOUGH SHIT.

Yes Brian. Anyone that would try to keep airliners from being blown up is obviously a selfish narcissist. CNN is doing such a great public service by telling us how horrible it was for Trump to tell the Russians about ISIS's laptop bombs. Russians need to die for fixing our election.

Your media masters have trained you well. Now enjoy the scraps they let you have as their slave.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Fact is that to

Vastet wrote:
Fact is that to this day Trump is the ONLY US president to even remotely acknowledge that Russia is no worse than the US is. Something that has been fact since WW2. Russia has every right to intel on ISIS, no matter where it comes from. They'd be the ally of the US in that fight if not for the US being more of a global threat than Russia is, by attempting to help ISIS by removing Assad. Also can't ignore the US manipulation of Ukraine. You people don't run the world, and the world doesn't like you. Sit down and shut the fuck up.

 

Up until now I have agreed with you on Trump on most issues, but not sure if this is sarcasm, but no, Russia is trying to keep Assad in power, not take him out. The only thing the USA and Russia have in common is defeating ISIS. I hope you remember that most of the Islamic theocracies hate both Russia and the United States. Afghanistan's Muslims drove out Russia in the 80s while we suppported the Muslim factions that didn't want them there.

We also supported one side in the Iran/Iraq war too. In global intrests historically speaking our nation has always dealt with enemies. China isn't exactly our friend, but we often ask for help in dealing with North Korea. Every president since WW2 has had to deal with our enemies, nobody should think we can isolate ourselves. What makes Trump dangerous is the way he conducts himself. Even with I agreed with his right to share that intel, and I do not, his year of going beyond mere dissagreement, but angry tone and villifying tone of INTEL after 17 agencies said Russia was interfering, makes him an ineffective leader, even if I agreed with him. 

 

Trump at best, only has himself to blame for his bombastic villifying campaign which included the very intel he now has to depend on. Even McCain, and I agree, called Putin "A KGB THUG and a murderer". 

If Trump had wanted lagit help, he shot himself in the foot with the way he conducted himself. He stinks and nobody should be surprised if his own dirt drags him down. There is absolutely no way he can lead with all his bombastic narcissistic crap, even without the smoking gun. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I never said Russia was

I never said Russia was trying to remove Assad. It's you asshole Americans that think you have the right to decide who should run a country, not Russia. Russia is infinitely superior to the US in that. Every nation on Earth is.

If the US really wanted to get rid of ISIS, it would leave Assad alone and stop supplying ISIS. Get your head out of your ass.

Quote:
I hope you remember that most of the Islamic theocracies hate both Russia and the United States.

No, mostly just the US.

Quote:
Afghanistan's Muslims drove out Russia in the 80s while we suppported the Muslim factions that didn't want them there.

You really need to learn some basic history. Afghanistan would have collapsed in a month if the US hadn't massively helped them. And Russia only went there because of the US in the first place.

Quote:
We also supported one side in the Iran/Iraq war too.

More American stupidity. Because of you, chemical weapons killed thousands of people. You assholes blame Hussein, but you gave him the weapons, told him how and where to use them, then pretend it wasn't your fault.

Quote:
In global intrests historically speaking our nation has always dealt with enemies.

No. ALL you do is create enemies. Last time you actually were part of a conflict where your side won, it was WW2. And you did less than any other allied nation. So you get no credit for it.

Quote:
China isn't exactly our friend, but we often ask for help in dealing with North Korea.

You created North Korea. It's your problem.

Quote:
Every president since WW2 has had to deal with our enemies, nobody should think we can isolate ourselves]

Every one of which you created through meddling. The world would be much better off without you.

Quote:
What makes Trump dangerous is the way he conducts himself.

He's no different from any other president in my lifetime.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37 wrote:t

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
t selfish narcissistic fuck. TOUGH SHIT.

Yes Brian. Anyone that would try to keep airliners from being blown up is obviously a selfish narcissist. CNN is doing such a great public service by telling us how horrible it was for Trump to tell the Russians about ISIS's laptop bombs. Russians need to die for fixing our election.

Your media masters have trained you well. Now enjoy the scraps they let you have as their slave.

Shut the fuck up moron. You're the one buying into bullshit conspiracies.

Nobody outside terrorists want airliners blown up. 

You are a fucking idiot if you think Trump can lead, after he shit all over intel, 17 agencies all agreed, and he picked public fights with them, not polite disagreements, but bombastic bullshit basically telling them they were incompetent. 

Trump only has himself to blame for his talk. 

Even 50 former REPUBLICAN law agents saw through his bullshit. Trump has nobody to blame but himself. 

You should go move to North Korea dumbass, because that is the bullshit you are buying from him. 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I never said

Vastet wrote:
I never said Russia was trying to remove Assad. It's you asshole Americans that think you have the right to decide who should run a country, not Russia. Russia is infinitely superior to the US in that. Every nation on Earth is. If the US really wanted to get rid of ISIS, it would leave Assad alone and stop supplying ISIS. Get your head out of your ass.
Quote:
I hope you remember that most of the Islamic theocracies hate both Russia and the United States.
No, mostly just the US.
Quote:
Afghanistan's Muslims drove out Russia in the 80s while we suppported the Muslim factions that didn't want them there.
You really need to learn some basic history. Afghanistan would have collapsed in a month if the US hadn't massively helped them. And Russia only went there because of the US in the first place.
Quote:
We also supported one side in the Iran/Iraq war too.
More American stupidity. Because of you, chemical weapons killed thousands of people. You assholes blame Hussein, but you gave him the weapons, told him how and where to use them, then pretend it wasn't your fault.
Quote:
In global intrests historically speaking our nation has always dealt with enemies.
No. ALL you do is create enemies. Last time you actually were part of a conflict where your side won, it was WW2. And you did less than any other allied nation. So you get no credit for it.
Quote:
China isn't exactly our friend, but we often ask for help in dealing with North Korea.
You created North Korea. It's your problem.
Quote:
Every president since WW2 has had to deal with our enemies, nobody should think we can isolate ourselves]
Every one of which you created through meddling. The world would be much better off without you.
Quote:
What makes Trump dangerous is the way he conducts himself.
He's no different from any other president in my lifetime.

 

Hey man don't lump all Americans as valuing one party. The warmongers are the GOP. But I am all ears if you want to make policy suggestions. The planet is still a ball, and we cannot totally isolate ourselves. If you want to direct your anger, it seems that democrats have had to clean up the republican messes long term. Outside that I am all for reducing global conflict, but 100% isolation isn't a solution. 

I think Canada does lots better than America and I am glad to have them as our Allie, I feel sorry that our allies have to deal with the fuckface shitting all over the oval office right now. But I am glad Obama killed Bin Ladin, and we probably could have done that long ago under Bush without invading, but again, that was Bush.

I don't like our religious right wing and their dominionist bullshit and I don't like the economic right "fuck you I got mine". 

 

Yes America gets alot wrong, so how would you go about reducing global involvement, wich I would desire too, but balance that out with global diplomacy which still requires some degree of engagement? I politically lean to diplomacy as much as possible. I am no fan of war hawks but at the same time we still have enemies who do want to hurt the west. 

How would you go about a global reduction of conflict" I would love any positive input, and I am not being sarcastic. 

But I agree, since WW2 we've created nothing but quagmires. But I really would warn that you still have to take into account that friend and foe alike invest in the global weapons industry. Every nation tries to protect their politics and tries to influence global politics. 

I wish it was as simple as always staying out. I don't think that is realistic. I'd only agree anything that can be done to reduce and reverse an arms race would be good. Anything we can do to reduce global conflict. 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:Nobody outside

Brian37 wrote:

Nobody outside terrorists want airliners blown up. 

No. You'd like to see them blown up so you can blame it on Trump.

So suppose Trump had not told the Russians what he knew about laptop bombs and then 4 Russian airliners were simultaneously blown up. Then someone in deep state would leak that Trump refused to allow them to be told how to detect the bombs. You know damn well you'd be bitching that Trump was incompetent and sociopath, that is what the media tell you to think.

Since you're so smart, what exactly was the problem with Trump warning Russia about these bombs? The answer is nothing except CNN tells you to be outraged so you must be outraged. You don't have a brain of your own, just the media's pit bull robot for their manufactured outrage.

You should be outrage when governments don't share intel on terroist plots. The mistake Trump made was not realizing that deep state has spies and bugs in the White House.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote: Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Nobody outside terrorists want airliners blown up. 

No. You'd like to see them blown up so you can blame it on Trump.

So suppose Trump had not told the Russians what he knew about laptop bombs and then 4 Russian airliners were simultaneously blown up. Then someone in deep state would leak that Trump refused to allow them to be told how to detect the bombs. You know damn well you'd be bitching that Trump was incompetent and sociopath, that is what the media tell you to think.

Since you're so smart, what exactly was the problem with Trump warning Russia about these bombs? The answer is nothing except CNN tells you to be outraged so you must be outraged. You don't have a brain of your own, just the media's pit bull robot for their manufactured outrage.

 

Yes I do blame it on Trump, and?

Not my fault you swallow his bullshit. 

When you are told by 17 agencies FACTS when they all agree, you are fucking stupid to basically tell them they don't know what they are talking about. Now, you show me Trump's work history, show me his law inforcement degree and jobs or intel jobs he has had? 

NONE! 

He is a fucking idiot.

Reagan never ran a campaign like that, Bush Sr nor Bush Jr talked like him. There is a way to have public disagreements and a way not to. When you hold that office, you dont piss on your intel with the toxic language he did during his run. 

Trump only has himself to blame. Yes I blame him too, but he did it to himself with his bombastic bullshit Jerry Springer run.

I didn't put a gun to his head personally ant tell him to behave like that. 

 

NOW again, you don't like me because I am a liberal, fine. But 50 PEOPLE who had jobs in intel who are republicans DONT agree with you moron. 

Go argue with those republicans then. 

Take your pick? Multiple sources all saying the same thing all pointing to LAW AGENTS.

 

https://www.google.com/#q=50+republican+law+agents+warn

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:When you are

Brian37 wrote:

When you are told by 17 agencies FACTS when they all agree 

How naive you are about how the world works. Trump is a huge threat to their budge and their jobs. Produce or be fired. Trump is their worst nightmare for making these government workers play by the same rules of the rest of us. They are terrified of having to earn a living in the real world rather than enjoy the taxpayer funded gravy train they are on.

Deep state is government workers terrified they'll have to produce or be fired. The GOP is on gravy train as well. That is why the GOP establishment hates Trump.

You actually think these agencies are interested in protecting you ahead of their jobs and government pension? What a fantasy world you live in.

 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Nobody outside terrorists want airliners blown up. 

No. You'd like to see them blown up so you can blame it on Trump.

So suppose Trump had not told the Russians what he knew about laptop bombs and then 4 Russian airliners were simultaneously blown up. Then someone in deep state would leak that Trump refused to allow them to be told how to detect the bombs. You know damn well you'd be bitching that Trump was incompetent and sociopath, that is what the media tell you to think.

Since you're so smart, what exactly was the problem with Trump warning Russia about these bombs? The answer is nothing except CNN tells you to be outraged so you must be outraged. You don't have a brain of your own, just the media's pit bull robot for their manufactured outrage.

You should be outrage when governments don't share intel on terroist plots. The mistake Trump made was not realizing that deep state has spies and bugs in the White House.

 

That must be some really good crack you are smoking.

So you have video of me, personally putting a gun to Trump's head forcing him to publically attack 17 agencies? I did that? 

Please go find your nearest mental health hospital and check yourself in because you are one deluded fuck.

 

So 17 law agencies are all wrong. Got it.

50 Republican law agents who spent their careers in intel don't know what th fuck they are talking about?

And I bet it will be pointless on my part to point out the CO AUTHOR of his book "The Art Of The Deal" as now having the sanity to see the writing on the wall.

 

 

 

https://www.google.com/#q=art+of+the+deal+co+author&tbm=nws

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Hey man don't

Brian37 wrote:
Hey man don't lump all Americans as valuing one party. The warmongers are the GOP.

Bullshit. Both your parties are equally guilty of warmongering.

Brian37 wrote:
I am no fan of war hawks but at the same time we still have enemies who do want to hurt the west. 

Because the US is making them constantly. You wouldn't have enemies if you weren't interfering in every nation on Earth. YOU ARE STARTING EVERYTHING. You started ISIS, you're responsible for every dictator on three separate continents, and you even taught Russia and China how to fuck around you've been doing it so badly. Noone can even get legitimately mad at Russia or China because they have yet to do anything that the US didn't do first, in grander fashion no less.

The absolute proof of just how shitty your Democratic party is, is in their response to the hacking of the DNC. Never mind the fact we were cheating democracy, the Russians hacked us!!!!!!!!11!one

FUCK you, Russia did the entire world a favour by hacking those slimy pieces of shit.

The enemies your government tells you about, who want to destroy your freedom? They don't exist. They never existed. Well ok, Hitler and co. certainly qualified. But nothing since then. No, what you have now is enemies who are sick to death of American interference and hypocrisy, who want you to leave them the fuck alone. Pull your military home and your enemies will almost completely vanish overnight. There will be some shit go down without you to get in the way, but there's no way to ethically measure the impact considering just how unethical US conduct has been for 70+ years. More likely than not, shit will be settled pretty fast without even a minor international crisis.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5402
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Brian37

EXC wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Nobody outside terrorists want airliners blown up. 

No. You'd like to see them blown up so you can blame it on Trump.

So suppose Trump had not told the Russians what he knew about laptop bombs and then 4 Russian airliners were simultaneously blown up. Then someone in deep state would leak that Trump refused to allow them to be told how to detect the bombs. You know damn well you'd be bitching that Trump was incompetent and sociopath, that is what the media tell you to think.

Since you're so smart, what exactly was the problem with Trump warning Russia about these bombs? The answer is nothing except CNN tells you to be outraged so you must be outraged. You don't have a brain of your own, just the media's pit bull robot for their manufactured outrage.

You should be outrage when governments don't share intel on terroist plots. The mistake Trump made was not realizing that deep state has spies and bugs in the White House.

 

Suppose the Russians had intelligence on 9/10 that terrorists were planning on using commercial planes to crash into buildings. How would we have reacted when we found out they knew? The only alleged damage is that the Russians might figure out where we got the information (it was Israel SURPRISE the US shares intelligence with Israel!! OMG don't tell the Russians!)

It is hilarious how the media focuses on this stuff, Trump probably could shoot someone in public and then just tweet about a different topic that doesn't matter like this one.

 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Hey man don't lump all Americans as valuing one party. The warmongers are the GOP.
Bullshit. Both your parties are equally guilty of warmongering.
Brian37 wrote:
I am no fan of war hawks but at the same time we still have enemies who do want to hurt the west. 
Because the US is making them constantly. You wouldn't have enemies if you weren't interfering in every nation on Earth. YOU ARE STARTING EVERYTHING. You started ISIS, you're responsible for every dictator on three separate continents, and you even taught Russia and China how to fuck around you've been doing it so badly. Noone can even get legitimately mad at Russia or China because they have yet to do anything that the US didn't do first, in grander fashion no less. The absolute proof of just how shitty your Democratic party is, is in their response to the hacking of the DNC. Never mind the fact we were cheating democracy, the Russians hacked us!!!!!!!!11!one FUCK you, Russia did the entire world a favour by hacking those slimy pieces of shit. The enemies your government tells you about, who want to destroy your freedom? They don't exist. They never existed. Well ok, Hitler and co. certainly qualified. But nothing since then. No, what you have now is enemies who are sick to death of American interference and hypocrisy, who want you to leave them the fuck alone. Pull your military home and your enemies will almost completely vanish overnight. There will be some shit go down without you to get in the way, but there's no way to ethically measure the impact considering just how unethical US conduct has been for 70+ years. More likely than not, shit will be settled pretty fast without even a minor international crisis.

 

No sorry that is simply bullshit. We live on a globe, not an indefinite flat serface where friend or foe can expand forever. Our species competes for resources. If America suddenly didn't exist, please don't stupidly think that all the other westernized nations would simply bow to the more closed states and theocracies. Even umong the Asia and China and Japan they have had a history of their conflicts. 

It is really pissing me off that I cannot even agree with you that OUR foriegn policy HAS SUCKED since WW2. But no sorry, for you to say every time we do something we are the bad guys is absurd. I don't think you'd simply isolate yourself or roll over if North Korea or Iran threatened Canada, much less Al Quida or ISIS.

Now quit bitching, offer up a solution. 

You, "America sticks it's nose in too much"

Me, "Yes, I agree, but isolation isn't a solution either".

SO PONEY UP WITH A SOLUTION.  

 And while you are pondering your utopia of isolation, do understand that it is a GLOBAL MARKET and our enemies invest in the same weapons market. 

I am NOT saying you are completely wrong. I am saying life is never all or nothing. But if you are trying to claim Russia are the good guys in all this, then move there. I don't hate their entire population as individual citizens, but please don't ask me to like their leadership. Putin is a fucking con artist, murderer and thug.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No sorry that

Brian37 wrote:
No sorry that is simply bullshit.

No it's documented and demonstrable fact.

Brian37 wrote:
We live on a globe, not an indefinite flat serface where friend or foe can expand forever.

No shit. Guess what? Your country hasn't existed for 99% of the history of humanity, and people got by just fine without you.

Brian37 wrote:
Our species competes for resources. If America suddenly didn't exist, please don't stupidly think that all the other westernized nations would simply bow to the more closed states and theocracies. Even umong the Asia and China and Japan they have had a history of their conflicts. 

Which you've done absolutely nothing to prevent and quite a bit to exacerbate. YOU are the problem with the world. Not Russia, not China, not North Korea, not anyone. You add up all the shit every country on Earth has been responsible for, and the US is at the top of the list for creating conflict. You leave the Roman and British Empires both in the dust. Hitler looks saint-like in comparison. At least he was honest about his intentions. And he isn't responsible for 1% as many deaths as the US. Your country is evil.

Brian37 wrote:
It is really pissing me off that I cannot even agree with you that OUR foriegn policy HAS SUCKED since WW2. But no sorry, for you to say every time we do something we are the bad guys is absurd.

No, it's a fact. You can't name a single thing that the US did to make the world safer which the US wasn't originally responsible for making less safe in the first place, because there is no such incident.

Brian37 wrote:
I don't think you'd simply isolate yourself or roll over if North Korea or Iran threatened Canada, much less Al Quida or ISIS

We'd fuck them up hard. Much more effectively than you ever will.
North Korea, by the way, is a threat because of YOU. Take you out of the equation and they wouldn't have a nuclear programme.
Iran is not even remotely interested in North America, except YOU keep funding their enemies to create atrocities. Like chemical weapons launched by Iraq.

Brian37 wrote:
Now quit bitching, offer up a solution. 

I did. But you and most other Americans are too stupid and arrogant to accept reality.

Brian37 wrote:
But if you are trying to claim Russia are the good guys in all this, then move there.

Why should I? Russia is inferior to Canada. Doesn't mean they are the bad guy though. Russia is no innocent, but YOU'RE the ones who've been pushing them with hypocrisy for 70 odd years. That makes you worse.

Brian37 wrote:
Putin is a fucking con artist, murderer and thug.

So is every US president. So who gives a shit.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15477
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Vastet, I don't know why

 Vastet, I don't know why you want to paint our entire country's population as all the same.

I'm not ashamed of admiting the parts of our horrible history. But no sorry, not everything about America is bad and not every American is bad. 

You have built up n either or proposition and there is no such thing as a utopia in global politics. I do wish more of the world would move to diplomacy as a default position, and I do hate our bloated military weapons spending. But our  our enemies invest in the global market as well.

Stop bitching and tell us how you would go about it, offer me something. But if you think 100% isolation will work that is just a utopia. 

 

I AM WITH YOU so please stop it. My only issue is advocating isolation, that cannot work on the global scale. What would  YOU do differently? 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
Brian37 wrote:So 17 law

Brian37 wrote:

So 17 law agencies are all wrong. Got it.

50 Republican law agents who spent their careers in intel don't know what th fuck they are talking about?

Well why the fuck don't these 17 agencies tell what the smoking gun is that makes Trump impeachable? More elitiest BS, 'trust me I'm an expert(and you're too dumb to decide for yourself)'. All we know is that a Russian IP address hacked the DNC.

Cybersecurity is becomming the most critital issue the president must deal with. Is that what you wanted Hillary and Podesta in charge of our countries cybersecurity? If they hacked the election they did us favor by keep these idiots away. Hillary failed the dress rehersal for being commander in chief by letting her campaign get hacked. If she let her campaign get hacked, what made her qualified to keep the pentagon, our banking system, etc.. from being hacked? I know CNN never dare discuss this obvoious matter.

Follow the fucking money for once. Trump is a huge threat for their generous, cushy government jobs. They'd have make a living in the real world, it's deep state protecting it own. Demand they show us the evidence.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 12915
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Vastet, I

Brian37 wrote:
 Vastet, I don't know why you want to paint our entire country's population as all the same.

Because you are all the same. You have some internal divisions, but nearly every single one of you is equal in your support for America. Nearly every single one of you believes you have the right and even the responsibility to police the world. You're all brainwashed idiots supporting evil with a chant.

Brian37 wrote:
I'm not ashamed of admiting the parts of our horrible history.

Well you should be ashamed. And as America is a democracy, every single one of you shares in the blame. Barely any of you actually attempt to do anything to put a stop to it. The one American who tried got cheated by his own party.

Brian37 wrote:
But no sorry, not everything about America is bad and not every American is bad. 

I didn't say that. I would never have posted here if I believed it.

Brian37 wrote:
You have built up n either or proposition and there is no such thing as a utopia in global politics.

No I haven't. I've laid out the fact that America is the most evil country in history. I've made absolutely no either/or statements here at all. Neither have I pretended a utopia is possible. Quit making shit up. You lost the argument, get over it.

Brian37 wrote:
I do wish more of the world would move to diplomacy as a default position,

AGAIN, the world isn't the problem. YOU are the problem.

Brian37 wrote:

Stop bitching and tell us how you would go about it, offer me something. But if you think 100% isolation will work that is just a utopia. 

I addressed this twice now. This makes 3 times. Going for 4? Or will you actually read what I said the first time?

Brian37 wrote:
I AM WITH YOU so please stop it.

No, you aren't. So no, I won't.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3693
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is onlineOnline
 Isn't the real scandal the

 Isn't the real scandal the 17 agencies full of security 'experts' failed to warn that hackers were trying to hack the election? These self anointed 'experts' are now trying to blame it all on Trump, but present no evidence. CYA to the max.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen