digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I know this

idea of Satan has been around for a number of millenia but, how many are there. From what I can make of it Washington DC is over-run by the bastids. So why pick on one?

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 While there is no such

While there is no such thing as Satan, Mein Drumpf does represent the worst in humanity. Never in my voting history have I seen the level of vitriol and demagoguery. It is very apt to equate him to Hitler's propaganda tactics. Hyper nationalism combined with scapegoating and hate. He is a texbook narscissist sociopath and nothing the world needs in a leader.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  It is very

Brian37 wrote:

It is very apt to equate him to Hitler's propaganda tactics. 

OK just for that you got to take the Hillary or Hitler quiz.

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/quiz-who-said-it-hillary-or-hitler-3/article2757

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pointless. We ALL know he'd

Pointless. We ALL know he'd fail any test based on fact knowledge.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Pointless. We

Vastet wrote:
Pointless. We ALL know he'd fail any test based on fact knowledge.

At least one test. Who made these two quotes:

1. "Society's needs come before the individual's needs."

2. "We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society."

Hitler was all about replacing religion with the all powerful state that would provide for every need. And of course disarming the population. He had to invade other countries and purge undesirables to guarantee the growing populaton was provided for. Guaranteeing that his supporters have a good standard of living is all tha matters, that is how he got elected.

Sound familiar, Brian?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Don't be fooled Brian :)

Brian37 wrote:

While there is no such thing as Satan, Mein Drumpf does represent the worst in humanity. Never in my voting history have I seen the level of vitriol and demagoguery. It is very apt to equate him to Hitler's propaganda tactics. Hyper nationalism combined with scapegoating and hate. He is a texbook narscissist sociopath and nothing the world needs in a leader.

He's only showing a side of himself that everyone has. The other polititians are no different. What they show is their public face----in public. Behind the curtain is the other. If he gets into the white house we may see someone quite different. Thats when he has to deal with reality. It's mianly his cabinet that makes policy, the prez only OKs it. He'll quickly learn what he can do and not do. I'm only interested in the Democrats convention to see if they blame the "other" party for the system not working. It took both parties to create this mess. What facinates me the the hypocracy that ensues, and the people swallowing bait. It dumfounds me.

On the republican side we heard T Cruse yell and holler about the broken system. Well hells bells T Cruse, aren't you one of those that broke it.

I tend to go with EXEc on this deal. The people didn't break anything, the Elites did, they're running everything--not us. It's there system and polititina helped it happen---all of them. Did any one ever see a homeless guy invited to a white house party. Who are the ones there---The high crusters from religion, poillitics, industry, and high finance. On PBS last nigh there was a documentary of "the people's house" (the white house)---my ass, it's the elites house. Elites hand together and watch each others backs, and you can bet your backpack they'll piss in your canteen and shit in your messgesr to stay where they are.

OK, lets see what the DNC has to say about who's responsible for this mess. Be aware if they do fix it--- (It'll be just another ruse anyway ) they're loosing money. They aren't going to loose money and that's a safe bet.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth