Planned Parenthood shooting........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Planned Parenthood shooting........

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
A day late.

A day late.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
No Vatet, i posted this

No Vatet, i posted this hours later sure, not an entire 24 hours later. It took me a while to post because I was trying to find online free cable feed to confirm the link I did post. You took your time posting here way after I posted it.

Oh and Beyond, so what.......Still doesn't change you are still far more likely to injure yourself or die, or injure or kill someone you know with a legally perchased gun than you are to succesffully defend yourself from a complete stranger with a gun. That is the ecception, not the rule.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: That is the

Brian37 wrote:

That is the ecception, not the rule.

So are mass shootings. I thought we were just posting random crime stories with no explanation.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No Vatet, i

Brian37 wrote:

No Vatet, i posted this hours later sure, not an entire 24 hours later. It took me a while to post because I was trying to find online free cable feed to confirm the link I did post. You took your time posting here way after I posted it.

Oh and Beyond, so what.......Still doesn't change you are still far more likely to injure yourself or die, or injure or kill someone you know with a legally perchased gun than you are to succesffully defend yourself from a complete stranger with a gun. That is the ecception, not the rule.

The next day = a day late retard. I didn't say 24 hours. So what if I took my time? At least I posted on the same day. Something you had a good 15 hours to do and failed to. By the time you posted this, people in China already knew about it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.