University Staff tries to block journalists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
University Staff tries to block journalists.

This stupid bitch should be fired. I'd expect this from Trump.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/university-missouri-teacher-who-sought-muscle-block-journalist-apologizes-n461056

Ok stooges, do what you always do. I say up, you say down. Watch and read sports fans. They will make this about the protesters being wrong ignoring that the moral of why she should be fired is that what protects a free society is the ability for journalists to do their job.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 What was that you were

What was that you were saying about the right wing being more likely to use violence?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: What

Beyond Saving wrote:

What was that you were saying about the right wing being more likely to use violence?

I said more likely dumbass, did you miss that part. I accept evolution which is what all human behaviors are. We are all capable of any behavior if put under certain cercomstances. What orthodoxy in any religion does is distort our behavior to terms of absolutues. Now as a godless Stalin loving commie, I called out my own "lefty". 

Now again, I don't even like atheists saying "When we become the majority we will treat you better". After all of us die we will not be arround to insure we don't repeat past transgressions to our fellow humans. The "more likely" is contextual for the climate and geograpy and point in history.  If the left was behaving like the Taliban in mass, I would condemn them as well. 

But just on a journalistic note alone, a free society is only as good as the media's ability to police the government and society. I would hope even you would agree with that. I hate Fucks News, but even I was pissed at Trump for his bullshit jumping on Megan Kelly. It was a smarmy tactic.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

I said more likely dumbass, did you miss that part.

No, I literally used the exact phrase "more likely" in my comment dumbass. 

Quote:

I accept evolution which is what all human behaviors are. We are all capable of any behavior if put under certain cercomstances.

Evolution is evolution, not behavioral science. How much of our behavior can be chalked up to genetics is still unknown. Of course, since you solved all the problems of quantum physics, evolutionary psychology ought to be a breeze for you. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: What

Beyond Saving wrote:

Game, set, match.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.