Canada wakes up!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Canada wakes up!

The Conservative scum are gone! Harper the ignorant anti-science Hitler-wannabe is FINALLY gone, forever! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Canada is back bitches!!

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I hope so. Maybe America

I hope so. Maybe America can learn a thing or two from them

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:The

Vastet wrote:
The Conservative scum are gone! Harper the ignorant anti-science Hitler-wannabe is FINALLY gone, forever! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Canada is back bitches!!

Yeh! Let the bankruptcy and Islamification of Canada begin.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sorry, idiots who can't

Sorry, idiots who can't acknowledge reality aren't permitted to engage in a rational discussion about Canada. There's the door.

Now Canada will stop bankrupting itself on wasted and pointless military operations in the middle east. And science will be embraced once more.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Sorry, idiots

Vastet wrote:
Sorry, idiots who can't acknowledge reality aren't permitted to engage in a rational discussion about Canada. There's the door.  Now Canada will stop bankrupting itself on wasted and pointless military operations in the middle east. And science will be embraced once more.

And incarceration and re-incarceration of those who re-offended because you defunded rehab programs that reduce recidivism drastically...and because you don't concentrate on mental health and eliminating poverty, because both of those things cost less AND are a better outcome than prison....

And superfluous hotlines founded specifically for an election campaign to willingly drop the muslim vote in order to gain the Quebec anti-muslim vote. 

And the costs of surveillance under C-51

And the costs of policing marijuana dealers

And the costs of policing gangs in general, as selling marijuana is a very easy entry-level business for gangs to get into

And I'm sure I can think of more

Aside from wasted money, goodbye to a party having a balance of power that has (from what I understand) upwards of 80 candidates....EIGHTY (for those who don't know, there are 338 seats in our parliament...that's quite a big number) who are approved by the campaign-for-life coalition, an anti-choice group here in Canada.

Goodbye to a party who campaigns on fear. A party that where I live, barely bothered to campaign at all, because Alberta is supposed to be a shoo-in (4 Liberal seats and 1 NDP, including a narrow win for Kent Hehr, a very well liked and always contactable local politician).

Goodbye to having the prime minister as my member of parliament, making contacting him a useless exercise. 

It's a great week for Canada....and therefore, the world.

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well said. The sheer amount

Well said. The sheer amount of damage Harper did is mind boggling.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
good goin', guy!

good goin', guy!

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:There's the

Vastet wrote:
There's the door. Now Canada will stop bankrupting itself on wasted and pointless military operations in the middle east. And science will be embraced once more.

The internet doesn't have a door dumbass.

Translation, now Canada will bankrupt itself with endless spending on entitlements, open door immigration and global warming con-artists.

The great humanitarians in Canada will now ignore genocide and rape in the middle east.

When does the maple leave get totally replaced with the crescent?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
There's the door. Now Canada will stop bankrupting itself on wasted and pointless military operations in the middle east. And science will be embraced once more.

Translation, now Canada will bankrupt itself with endless spending on entitlements, open door immigration and global warming con-artists.

The great humanitarians in Canada will now ignore genocide and rape in the middle east.

I disagree with your opinion and I don't completely agree with their opinion either. However, Canada was under the rule of a douche bag and I'm glad to see him gone.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:good goin',

iwbiek wrote:
good goin', guy!

I'm not yo' guy, fwiend!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:The internet

EXC wrote:

Yes it does dumbass. The power button on any device works very well.

EXC wrote:

Lies, ignorance, and fallacies.

EXC wrote:

So what? Unlike idiot Americans who spend trillions of dollars failing to police the world, we let people around the world alone. It's why noone attacks us.

EXC wrote:

Only in your dreams.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jabberwocky wrote:iwbiek

Jabberwocky wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
good goin', guy!

I'm not yo' guy, fwiend!

i'm not your fwiend, buddy!

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: So what?

Vastet wrote:
So what? Unlike idiot Americans who spend trillions of dollars failing to police the world, we let people around the world alone. It's why noone attacks us.

OK, so Islamification of Canada will be peaceful? How wonderful. The Islam wins because you all don't have any willl to fight back.

You pay generous welfare benefits for all the new immigrants, so they'll do anything to get to Canada, later they force Sharia on you. Such enlightenment.

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
Only in your dreams.

Yes. I'm sure in the early days of Islamification of the entire middle east, they must have said the same. Somehow you're different and history won't repeat.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:OK, so

EXC wrote:
OK, so Islamification of Canada will be peaceful?

No, like most of your incomprehensibly stupid allegations it simply won't happen. At all.

EXC wrote:
The Islam wins because you all don't have any willl to fight back.

Check what happened to the US when they invaded Canada. Ask the Nazi's what happened when they invaded our closest ally. You piss Canada off and you get your ass kicked. You leave us alone, we leave you alone.

EXC wrote:
You pay generous welfare benefits for all the new immigrants, so they'll do anything to get to Canada, later they force Sharia on you. Such enlightenment.

Ridiculous. I don't see 36 million muslim immigrants on the border waiting to turn Canada into an arab majority nation. I don't even see 1 million. Sharia isn't coming here.

EXC wrote:

Yes. I'm sure in the early days of Islamification of the entire middle east, they must have said the same. Somehow you're different and history won't repeat.

In the early days of abrahamic religions they wouldn't have said shit, because there was no global communications. And there certainly wasn't an elected Liberal government paving the way for theists to take over. You're so delusional you belong at republican debates with the rest of the idiots living in a world that doesn't exist.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:EXC wrote:OK,

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:
No, like most of your incomprehensibly stupid allegations it simply won't happen. At all. 

Isn't there a hotline to call to save Canada against Islamificationz???? Or did that never actually get implemented?

I'm looking forward to emailing my local member of parliament (Stephen Harper) to deal with issues that he probably disagrees with. It's going to be...entertaining. 

Theists - If your god is omnipotent, remember the following: He (or she) has the cure for cancer, but won't tell us what it is.

Jabberwocky
atheist
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Jabberwocky

iwbiek wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
good goin', guy!

I'm not yo' guy, fwiend!

i'm not your fwiend, buddy!

I'M NOT YOUR BUDDY GUUUUUUYYYY!!!!!

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jabberwocky wrote:Vastet

Jabberwocky wrote:

Vastet wrote:
EXC wrote:

Isn't there a hotline to call to save Canada against Islamificationz???? Or did that never actually get implemented?

I'm looking forward to emailing my local member of parliament (Stephen Harper) to deal with issues that he probably disagrees with. It's going to be...entertaining. 

It'd be nice if he just did the typical right wing thing and took a job with a bank or high profile company and stopped pretending to represent people who he's never represented.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Ridiculous. I

Vastet wrote:
Ridiculous. I don't see 36 million muslim immigrants on the border waiting to turn Canada into an arab majority nation. I don't even see 1 million. Sharia isn't coming here.

They don't need to wait on the border, your great leader will give them airline tickets and put them up in housing.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/19/canadas-liberal-leader-backs-muslim-face-coverings-opposes-calling-honor-killin...

It is soft Jihad time in Canada now that they got their man in power, later comes the hard Jihad if you dare resist further Islamification.

Yes, that is quite a wake up there in Canada.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
quite frankly, i don't give

quite frankly, i don't give a flying fuck if the muslims take over the world. increased territory and prosperity will be an incentive to moderation, as it has always been throughout history. the ottoman empire in its heyday was one of the most liberal administrations in the medieval world. as christians go on the defensive, they will become the extremists. same shit, different hat.

but it's a moot point anyway. as even as vociferous an anti-muslim voice as salman rushdie's has told us, the whole "islamification" of the west is just a bugaboo. islamists aren't interested in ruling europe or north america. they are interested in their islam becoming the dominant form in the muslim world. attacks on the west, be they "soft" or "hard," are nothing more than propaganda currency back home. a saudi extremist, for example, is much more interested in seeing wahhabism become the only legal form of islam in egypt than he is in seeing an islamic france or canada, and i guarantee you in his heart he hates and fears iran far more than the US, though he will seldom say so on camera.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:They don't need to

EXC wrote:
They don't need to wait on the border, your great leader will give them airline tickets and put them up in housing.

No, he won't. Canada is considering taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees. We'd need to be considering 25 MILLION to pose any threat whatsoever. There are hundreds of towns full of redneck christian nutters with populations well above 25,000. There's no way in hell that taking in these refugees will cause any problems worth noting. You're a fucking moron.

Go back to grade 1 and take math again. Clearly you weren't paying attention the first time. If there was a first time.

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: No, he won't.

Vastet wrote:
No, he won't. Canada is considering taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees. We'd need to be considering 25 MILLION to pose any threat whatsoever. There are hundreds of towns full of redneck christian nutters with populations well above 25,000. There's no way in hell that taking in these refugees will cause any problems worth noting. You're a fucking moron. Go back to grade 1 and take math again. Clearly you weren't paying attention the first time. If there was a first time.

Watch and see, the 25K will turn into 50K then 500K,...

OK. Mr. Math wiz. I've got an advanced problem for you. The muslim populaiton of Canada doubles every decade. It's now over a million, how soon until they are a majority and they order you convert if you like having your head attached to the rest of your body?

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/canada-muslim-population-doubles-since-911-fastest-growing-religious-population/

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Vastet wrote: No,

EXC wrote:

Vastet wrote:
No, he won't. Canada is considering taking in 25,000 Syrian refugees. We'd need to be considering 25 MILLION to pose any threat whatsoever. There are hundreds of towns full of redneck christian nutters with populations well above 25,000. There's no way in hell that taking in these refugees will cause any problems worth noting. You're a fucking moron. Go back to grade 1 and take math again. Clearly you weren't paying attention the first time. If there was a first time.

Watch and see, the 25K will turn into 50K then 500K,...

OK. Mr. Math wiz. I've got an advanced problem for you. The muslim populaiton of Canada doubles every decade. It's now over a million, how soon until they are a majority and they order you convert if you like having your head attached to the rest of your body?

creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/05/09/canada-muslim-population-doubles-since-911-fastest-growing-religious-population/

Paranoia the destroyer

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Paranoia the destroyer

Only the paranoid survive.

Must have started with just a small number Muslims from Saudi Araabia when Syria and Persia first became Islamified as well. Nothing to worry about.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Watch and see, the

EXC wrote:
Watch and see, the 25K will turn into 50K then 500K,.

That's ridiculous.

EXC wrote:
OK. Mr. Math wiz. I've got an advanced problem for you. The muslim populaiton of Canada doubles every decade. It's now over a million, how soon until they are a majority

Never. You only have one decade of data and you expect me to believe that it will happen indefinitely? lol. Well guess what, if that happens you'll be screwed long before I am. Once muslims have the majority in the US, a number growing even faster than Canada, they'll rewrite the constitution and cut your head off while christians still have control here. You haven't been paying attention to Europe have you? Right wing nationalist parties are popping up all over to counter the refugees. You seriously think the same thing won't happen here if we start having problems?

EXC wrote:
and they order you convert if you like having your head attached to the rest of your body?

I'll take more heads than they will. According to your ridiculous assertions, the whole world is destined to become hardcore muslims anyway. Which is awfully funny considering not even all muslim countries are hardcore about it.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:digitalbeachbum

EXC wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Paranoia the destroyer

Only the paranoid survive.

Must have started with just a small number Muslims from Saudi Araabia when Syria and Persia first became Islamified as well. Nothing to worry about.

The spread of Islam into Syria and Persia occurred in the 7th century, and it wasn't a "small number" of immigrants. They were conquered militarily, then politically and it wasn't until decades of political rule (or centuries in the case of Syria) before Islam became the primary religion, and similar to the spread of Christianity through Rome, many elements of Zoroastrianism became Islamic traditions. The Rashidun were able to win the war fairly easily since at the time the Sassanian Empire was extremely weak after decades of war with the Byzantine Empire. Additionally, there was a lot of internal political turmoil, they had gone through several kings in just a few short years. In short, it was an empire on the verge of an internal revolution anyway, and were ripe for the picking for the expanding caliphate. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
and in iran today, pretty

and in iran today, pretty much the only religion that ever suffers full-on persecution is bahaiism. christianity, zoroastrianism, and judaism (yes, there is a sizeable iranian jewish community which is perfectly happy staying there) all exist and carry on their business unmolested. they even get to keep their heads. if you look at the history of islam in a book you can't find in the wal-mart checkout aisle, you'll find the whole forced conversion meme has been grossly exaggerated. islam is no more guilty of forced conversions than almost any other religion--probably less guilty than christianity, all told.

--Hunter S. Thompson

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Never. You

Vastet wrote:
Never. You only have one decade of data and you expect me to believe that it will happen indefinitely? lol.

Read the link, It has been 3 strait decades of the Muslim populaiton doubling. Exponential growth. 25,000 will turn into 100K as they bring all their relatives into the welfare paradice. Then they bring in all their relatives. The culture with the highest birthrate wins. Adios Canadian culture.

Ironic how such proud Canadians love multiculturalism and open borders. You are so proud but you want to see it destroyed. The lure of free stuff just too much?

Vastet wrote:
Well guess what, if that happens you'll be screwed long before I am.

You're already screwed. These immigrants are at the front of the line for medical care, job training and the other freebies the liberals promised you. Better hope you don't get cancer. Mohammed from Syria gets his hangnail treatment ahead of you. Back of the line Mr. Native.

And it's leftist Loony Toons in the USA as well. Baltimore has riots due to lack of jobs, education and affordable housing. The crazy ones in charge answer is to resettle a bunch of refugees into the city. Bring Syrian culture to the USA including a civil war. 

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Never. You

DP

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Read the link, It

EXC wrote:
Read the link, It has been 3 strait decades of the Muslim populaiton doubling.

3 decades is as irrelevant as one. There was a time when the christian population did far more than double every decade, and yet they lost momentum regardless. So will the muslims. ESPECIALLY if the muslims try being hardcore about it.

EXC wrote:
You're already screwed. These immigrants are at the front of the line for medical care, job training and the other freebies the liberals promised you.

There is no front of the line in health care moron. And the government isn't communist, if muslims get jobs ahead of me that's mostly American corporations behind it (corporations who wouldn't even be here if it weren't for conservative governments like Harper's, I might add). Not the liberal government.

I also don't give a shit what the liberals promised. All I care about is the fact that the most evil motherfucker to ever be prime minister in Canadian history is gone. I'd even take George fucking Bush over Harper.