Unofficial 2015 NFL thread.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Unofficial 2015 NFL thread.

My prediction my Skins will have another sucky season to medeocar season.

Almost ready to become a Texan fan, some may know Arian Foster, their running back has come out as a skeptic.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I don't care who wins the Super Bowl. I'm satisfied that the patriots won't be going.

Wasn't that beautiful?

I'm a Panthers fan for the superbowl because I bet on them before the playoffs. But I wouldn't mind if Denver wins, as a fan I would like to see Peyton retire on a superbowl victory. I just don't see it happening. The Panthers defense absolutely swarms the line and Peyton doesn't move as fast as he once did. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
 I'll be rooting for the

I'll be rooting for the Panthers. I lost value in Peyton as soon as he shacked up off the field with uber dickead Papa John. I don't hate Denver as a team, but not happy with Peyton for that. Alot like most Skins fans knew Theisman was great on the feild but a dick off the field.

Pats had their twighlight anyway. I've always been a mostly underdog fan when my Skins are not playing.

The Panthers/Cardinals game was weird, after the 2nd or third turnover wouldn't the coach be thinking to pull the QB?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I'll be

Brian37 wrote:

I'll be rooting for the Panthers. I lost value in Peyton as soon as he shacked up off the field with uber dickead Papa John. I don't hate Denver as a team, but not happy with Peyton for that. Alot like most Skins fans knew Theisman was great on the feild but a dick off the field.

Pats had their twighlight anyway. I've always been a mostly underdog fan when my Skins are not playing.

The Panthers/Cardinals game was weird, after the 2nd or third turnover wouldn't the coach be thinking to pull the QB?

The Cardinals don't have another QB, they offered Kurt Warner the job during last years playoffs. Stanton wouldn't have been any better, and I don't think you can place all the blame on Palmer. The Panthers just swarm all over the line, when the line can't hold up the best QBs look like garbage. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

The Cardinals don't have another QB, they offered Kurt Warner the job during last years playoffs. Stanton wouldn't have been any better, and I don't think you can place all the blame on Palmer. The Panthers just swarm all over the line, when the line can't hold up the best QBs look like garbage. 

It should have been Green Bay vs Carolina. Packers could have given them a game. Probably they would have scored over 100 points.

I hate the NFL rules, I wish there was a Super Bowl boycott to get them to change. It was ridiculous that Aaron Rogers never got to touch the football in OT vs Cardinals. I'm not even a Packers fan.

Also the 10 minutes of commercials after a score is ridiculous. The kickoff 95% of the time goes through the endzone cause the NFL's lawyers are afraid players will sue for getting hurt durning the dangerous kick returns. 

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen