Atheist Singer Songwriter Shelley Segal puts out new video.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Singer Songwriter Shelley Segal puts out new video.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
And noone cared

And noone cared

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:And noone

Vastet wrote:
And noone cared

Yea ok, you react to everything I post just like the GOP did the day after Obama won his first election. The sad part is you spin your wheels railing against me. Nice to know I can rent space in your head.

Me, " George Washington was America's first president"

You, " I don't like you so everything you say is a lie"

You act like a fucking theist. 

I am quite sure Shelley does not care that you don't care. It is only because I gave her a plug you act like a petulant child. 

I bet if you listed all the music you like, there would be something I could admit to liking. If you want to act like  a fucking brat when she is not involved in our personal beef, you can. But you look like a fucking idiot. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian has a hissy fit

^ Brian has a hissy fit because nobody cares.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Brian has a

Vastet wrote:
^ Brian has a hissy fit because nobody cares.

NO jackass, I simply find it absurd you think I am so important. Nobody cares, well that's funny considering she tours not only Australia but America too. I think her fans do care, argue witth them then.

Vastet
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Brian keeps having a hissy

^ Brian keeps having a hissy fit because noone cares.