Please take the time to thank The Today Show for having on Neil deGrasse Tyson on

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Please take the time to thank The Today Show for having on Neil deGrasse Tyson on

 It is refresshing to see more of media promote science. The Today Show this morning had Tyson on to promote Star Talk. Please take the time to thank them for having Tyson on.

@TODAYshow on twitter.

And their facbook page.

https://www.facebook.com/today?fref=ts

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No. Fuck the today show and

No. Fuck the today show and fuck Tyson. Anything you would support must be condemned.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No. Fuck the

Vastet wrote:
No. Fuck the today show and fuck Tyson. Anything you would support must be condemned.

You are one sick puppy. I expect you to come after me because you think I am a dipshit, but only an idiot thinks Tyson is a fake and not a real scientist.

So what is it with Tyson you don't like? Because he writes books? Because he hosted COSMOS? Is there some law saying that scientists cant make money promoting the right things? Or are you pissed becaIuse I found videos of him agreeing with Krauss and string theory scientists?

Really glad you posted that stupid post. I am really sure Tyson is going to be shattered by that post. 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Oh look, Brian is making

Oh look, Brian is making shit up again. What a shock!

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No. Fuck the

Vastet wrote:
No. Fuck the today show and fuck Tyson. Anything you would support must be condemned.

Oh I made this shit up? You didn't say that? Wow, didn't know I had magic powers. 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Fuck CBS too because they

 Fuck CBS too because they had him on this morning, and yes guys thank CBS too.

 

 

CBSThisMorning did a segment on Neil deGrasse Tyson and his Star Talk show, please take time to thank CBS for promoting Neil and science. Everyone reading this take time to thank @CBSThisMorning @neiltyson and Star Talk

https://www.facebook.com/CBSThisMorning?fref=ts

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Vastet

Brian37 wrote:

Vastet wrote:
No. Fuck the today show and fuck Tyson. Anything you would support must be condemned.

Oh I made this shit up? You didn't say that? Wow, didn't know I had magic powers. 

 

 

 

LOL Brian CONTINUES making shit up! Now he's making shit up about making shit up! Will it ever end?

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 The only thing laughable

 The only thing laughable is you. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: The only

Brian37 wrote:

 The only thing laughable is you. 

^ Brian wishes this were true, very much. But it isn't. One can't even say that Brian is laughable. He's so incredibly brain dead that he is a detriment to all society. It is tragedy, not comedy.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

 The only thing laughable is you. 

^ Brian wishes this were true, very much. But it isn't. One can't even say that Brian is laughable. He's so incredibly brain dead that he is a detriment to all society. It is tragedy, not comedy.

Yep, keep acting like a child because I agree with Dawkins about calling God blief a delusion, and keep acting like a child because you don't like Hitchens rightfully calling religion posion, keep acting like a child because Victor Stinger knows like any scientist and evolutionary biologist for that matter, that our morality is not in a label or a old comic book, but in our species.

This is simply the same crap that started when Bob didn't agree with Iwbwiek or you.

 

Your schoolyard menality is hardly impressive.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
 Oh yea, here is another

 Oh yea, here is another evil channel who did a story on atheists.

To all reading this please thank @CBSSunday ON TWITTER for doing a story on atheists. https://www.facebook.com/CBSSunday?fref=ts AND facebook.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Yep, keep

Brian37 wrote:
Yep, keep acting like a child

Brian will never understand that only Brian is acting like a child.

Brian37 wrote:
because I agree with Dawkins about calling God blief a delusion

Yet more lies from the resident liar.

Brian37 wrote:
and keep acting like a child because you don't like Hitchens rightfully calling religion posion

Only a child would constantly attempt to rewrite the dictionary, disregarding his constant failure.

Brian37 wrote:
keep acting like a child because Victor Stinger knows like any scientist and evolutionary biologist for that matter, that our morality is not in a label or a old comic book, but in our species.

Poor Brian just doesn't get it. And he again shows his hypocrisy by decrying labels in the exact same sentence where he himself applies labels.

Brian37 wrote:
This is simply the same crap that started when Bob didn't agree with Iwbwiek or you.

Brian doesn't realise that dragging Bob into it accomplished nothing but the destruction of Bob's credibility. That Bob has proved himself as much a hypocrite and as much a fool as Brian himself.
At least Bob doesn't pollute the forums on a daily basis.

Brian37 wrote:
Your schoolyard menality is hardly impressive.

Poor Brian's mentality is more akin to preschool than the schoolyard, so he is simply incapable of accurately commenting on the mentality of anyone else.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
brian still refuses to

brian still refuses to acknowledge that bob disagreeing with me was not any sort of blow to my feelings at all, despite my having explained this to him many, many times. there are very few people on this earth whose opinions actually matter to me and none of them are on this site. brian continues to lie.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:brian still

iwbiek wrote:
brian still refuses to acknowledge that bob disagreeing with me was not any sort of blow to my feelings at all, despite my having explained this to him many, many times. there are very few people on this earth whose opinions actually matter to me and none of them are on this site. brian continues to lie.

Ok Ray Cumfart, whatever you say.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
brian still refuses to acknowledge that bob disagreeing with me was not any sort of blow to my feelings at all, despite my having explained this to him many, many times. there are very few people on this earth whose opinions actually matter to me and none of them are on this site. brian continues to lie.

Ok Ray Cumfart, whatever you say.

Brian can't respond because he knows we are right, so he just slings insults like a common adolescent.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15699
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
brian still refuses to acknowledge that bob disagreeing with me was not any sort of blow to my feelings at all, despite my having explained this to him many, many times. there are very few people on this earth whose opinions actually matter to me and none of them are on this site. brian continues to lie.

Ok Ray Cumfart, whatever you say.

Brian can't respond because he knows we are right, so he just slings insults like a common adolescent.

Nope, humans who murder over getting offended are adolecent. You getting offended only means you got offended. Only an idiot thinks being insulted is worse than being murdered over an insult.

Yes I will fucking call you names. Keep acting like a child thinking that is the worst thing in the world.

You've certainly hurled insults at me. 

Now you didn't like me agreeing with Dawkins that God is an evolutionary flaw, a delusion. You also refuse to see that religion has a dark side and while you can only keep it on a leash, the only way to do that is to treat it as dangerous. You also refuse to see what Stenger says that our evolutionary empathy is in us. Whatever empathetic kind stories one religion conveys in it's writings, you can find in other words in ALL religions. 

Again, that should tell humans that it is not the religion itself doing it, but US. No different a flawed perception placebo a baseball player has with lucky socks or a lucky bat. Only difference is religion gets to a poliical level and runs governments with weapons. BUT BOTH are superflous superstitions that do nothing but placate the believers emoitions.

You get your morality from yourself, the books and labels are the false patents nobody invented in reality. Our morality is in us, not our labels.

Boo who, you got called a name. Not going to kill you merely becasue i think you are full of fucking shit.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Nope, humans

Brian37 wrote:

Nope, humans who murder over getting offended are adolecent.

And since Brian wants to murder all theists because they offend him, Brian is adolescent.

Brian37 wrote:
You getting offended only means you got offended. Only an idiot thinks being insulted is worse than being murdered over an insult.

Brian is like a broken record where the only part that still makes sound is both annoying and stupid.

Brian37 wrote:
Yes I will fucking call you names. Keep acting like a child thinking that is the worst thing in the world.

Brian, stating the obvious while projecting his immaturity onto me.

Brian37 wrote:
You've certainly hurled insults at me. 

Of course the difference was that when I insulted Brian I was simply stating facts. When Brian insults someone it is just an insult.

Brian37 wrote:
Now you didn't like me agreeing with Dawkins that God is an evolutionary flaw, a delusion.

Both Brian and Dawkins are idiots for thinking that religion was a flawed step in our evolution. 

Brian37 wrote:
You also refuse to see that religion has a dark side and while you can only keep it on a leash, the only way to do that is to treat it as dangerous.

Lies and strawmen.

Brian37 wrote:
 You also refuse to see what Stenger says that our evolutionary empathy is in us.

Brian makes up a new term, that means nothing. Just like a theist.

Brian37 wrote:
 Whatever empathetic kind stories one religion conveys in it's writings, you can find in other words in ALL religions. 

Brian makes an irrelevant observation. The only thing of note is that he is correct. All religions have writings. But of course, if they did not, they would be extinct, wouldn't they?

Brian37 wrote:
Again, that should tell humans that it is not the religion itself doing it, but US.

Brian has trouble understanding that the religion man creates is a reflection of man.

Brian37 wrote:
 No different a flawed perception placebo a baseball player has with lucky socks or a lucky bat.

Brian doesn't even know what he is referring to.

Brian37 wrote:
Only difference is religion gets to a poliical level and runs governments with weapons.

Brian doesn't understand that one doesn't need religion to run governments with weapons. China does a pretty good job of it.

Brian37 wrote:
 BUT BOTH are superflous superstitions that do nothing but placate the believers emoitions.

In reality, religion does a lot more than fill gaps in knowledge, but of course Brian can't understand such a simple fact.

Brian37 wrote:
You get your morality from yourself, the books and labels are the false patents nobody invented in reality.

It's funny how Brian seems to think that religious texts just appeared out of nowhere. Just like I've been saying, Brian is a theist.

Brian37 wrote:
 Our morality is in us, not our labels.

Boo who, you got called a name. Not going to kill you merely becasue i think you are full of fucking shit.

Brian isn't going to kill me because he can't. Even if he wasn't a complete pussy who lives in his mommies basement, I'd rip him apart in seconds if he ever came near me.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
Posts: 3945
Joined: 2008-09-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
brian still refuses to acknowledge that bob disagreeing with me was not any sort of blow to my feelings at all, despite my having explained this to him many, many times. there are very few people on this earth whose opinions actually matter to me and none of them are on this site. brian continues to lie.

Ok Ray Cumfart, whatever you say.

Lol!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare