Stop kissing or GTFO

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Stop kissing or GTFO

So in my opinion, just based on a few of the articles I saw, the driver is to blame.

http://news.yahoo.com/cabbie-ordered-pay-15-000-telling-women-quit-170859908.html

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I say they are all to blame

I say they are all to blame and it should be thrown out with extreme prejudice. Severe mouth trauma my ass.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 How in the world is it the

How in the world is it the driver's fault? What kind of arrogant, self absorbed asshole sues because someone tells them to stop making out in their car? 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
so that means i can get a

so that means i can get a blowjob in a taxi, then get a big pay-off when the driver tells me to stop? win-win! only in america! (really, no joke, only in fucking america...)

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
"HUMAN RIGHTS TRAINING???"

"HUMAN RIGHTS TRAINING"??? you've got to be fucking shitting me! was there a genocide in this guy's cab or something? fuck, i hate people so much!

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Fortunately it isn't over

Fortunately it isn't over yet. I really hope all this gets thrown out. I don't believe for one second that the guy flipped out over a quick peck. You can't be a cab driver in this day and age with such an attitude and not have a long history of complaints against you.

I'd bet big $ these bitches were TRYING to make something like this happen. He should be suing them for the unpaid fare and court costs.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
hilarious frivolous lawsuits (Decidedly Off Topic)

(Decidedly Off Topic)

> Hilarious frivolous lawsuits . .

I have been spending more and more time out of the area, around my old haunts, of late. As I picked up some Tums, I happened to briefly talk with an Indian guy, he was the fellow behind the cash resistor, at the Quicky-Mart. He was relating how a buidling contractor, not  a 'landlord', is being sued for a big old rat 'infestation' (not making this up). It's a pending lawsuit. What was especially funny was the way he described these atomic mutant rats that are found in several houses of this subdivision, of this guy. They are to be on average, the size of a small (American Staffordshire Terrier) pit bull,  with several ladies reporting they are "hard to kill" . . .

'Dana' wisely declined comment

Image part of comment . .

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol mutant rats

lol mutant rats

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 I didn't see any where

I didn't see any where that they were having a fuck fest. From what they claimed in court is that they were kissing and it was short and brief.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i mean, it's the dude's

i mean, it's the dude's fuckin' cab. if he doesn't want PDA in there, it's his business, even if it was motivated by homophobia. thank god i don't teach in america. i'd be afraid to call students out for PDA in the halls after this, especially if it was same-sex PDA.

--Hunter S. Thompson

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I didn't see any where that they were having a fuck fest. From what they claimed in court is that they were kissing and it was short and brief.

Does it matter? How far do they have to go before the driver is allowed to demand they stop? Is whatever you think supposed to be a standard?

So if they were digging out the strap on and banging like rabbits the cabbie could ask them to stop, but not kissing?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I don't care what

I don't care what religious, racial, sexual demograpahic someone belongs to as long as they aren't leftists ( aka "liberals" ) because of shit like this.  Making this cabbie go to so-called sensitivity training would be no different than some right wing judge requiring a gay person guilty of a "bias" crime to attend some conservative, fundamentalist Christian church in order to make them more tolerant of Christian views.

To hell with those bitches.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

And I call bullshit. They are liars. I don't believe for one second that a brief kiss would so enrage a cabby who I guarantee has seen some incredibly crazy shit. They were almost certainly all over each other trying to provoke the very thing that ended up happening.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:lol mutant

Vastet wrote:
lol mutant rats

Splinter was one of my favorites growing up. Off topic, but the new Daredevil series on Netflix is kick ass. Had an open weekend and spent a good portion binging on it. A billion times better than the stupid movie. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I was wondering how good it

I was wondering how good it would be.

I don't think the movie was quite as bad as people make out. There were definitely moments that I'd have rathered put my head in a vice than watch over again, but the film wasn't complete shit. I bet I could have made it entertaining with just a few redone scenes and some well placed editing.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yeah Karai is all mixed up . . it's just plain sad :(

Yeah Karai is all mixed up . .  it's just plain sad Sad

Yeah! Karai is all mixed up . .  it's just plain sad Sad

Beyond wrote:
. .one of my favorites growing up

'Karai'  -- Shown in the Uploaded pic, now seen as a result of a power play, woman of few words she was . . .

Yeah, I had a choice to make during christmas to either stay in town, and catch a service or go with blood in a far neighboring town.  Life is a series of choices, so I went with blood, .. go figure. My little niece and nephew were sporting their Nickelodeon's TMNT gear/shirts. 

Dialogue :: Master Splinter, or simply Splinter ::  ''I only saw her only a few days ago, but I was not in my right state of mind, so I couldn't help her ( the 'her' would be Splinter's real kid, newly mutated )''

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Does it matter? How far do they have to go before the driver is allowed to demand they stop? Is whatever you think supposed to be a standard?

So if they were digging out the strap on and banging like rabbits the cabbie could ask them to stop, but not kissing?

Does the cabbie have the right to ask them to kiss?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

leftists ( aka "liberals" ) 

I am not a leftists but I am a liberal.

I find the entire political labeling system in this world completely fucked up. I go to El Salvador, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, etc and I see parties which are called liberal [whatever] etc and they have no likeness to American politics.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:digitalbeachbum

Vastet wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

And I call bullshit. They are liars. I don't believe for one second that a brief kiss would so enrage a cabby who I guarantee has seen some incredibly crazy shit. They were almost certainly all over each other trying to provoke the very thing that ended up happening.

I call bullshit. He is a liar. I don't believe for one second that a hetrosexual couple kissing would so enrage a cabby who I guarantee has seen some incredibly crazy shit. They were almost certianly giving each other a small peck and did not delibrately attempt to provoke the very thing that ended up happening.

He claims he would do the same to a hetrosexual couple and I don't believe him.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote: Yeah

danatemporary wrote:

Yeah Karai is all mixed up . .  it's just plain sad Sad

Yeah! Karai is all mixed up . .  it's just plain sad Sad

Beyond wrote:
. .one of my favorites growing up

'Karai'  -- Shown in the Uploaded pic, now seen as a result of a power play, woman of few words she was . . .

Yeah, I had a choice to make during christmas to either stay in town, and catch a service or go with blood in a far neighboring town.  Life is a series of choices, so I went with blood, .. go figure. My little niece and nephew were sporting their Nickelodeon's TMNT gear/shirts. 

Dialogue :: Master Splinter, or simply Splinter ::  ''I only saw her only a few days ago, but I was not in my right state of mind, so I couldn't help her ( the 'her' would be Splinter's real kid, newly mutated )''

I haven't watched the TMNT series yet because I was a huge fan of the 80s cartoon and the early movies. My nieces and nephews aren't fans, so I have avoided it. Not sure if I should watch it because I'd prefer to not be disappointed and TMNT hasn't caught on as well as the truly great restarts like the Batman trilogy. 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Vastet

Beyond Saving wrote:

Vastet wrote:
lol mutant rats

Off topic, but the new Daredevil series on Netflix is kick ass. Had an open weekend and spent a good portion binging on it. A billion times better than the stupid movie. 

I binged watched it over two days and while I loved Kingpin (even though I would expect so much more) at least he wasn't black and at lease he sounded exactly like I expected Kingpin to sound like. Vincent D'Onofrio should get a fucking Emmy. I also liked the casting of Charlie Cox, but he is so-so.

Overall I gave it (3) stars because it because extremely predictable and the fluff in the middle was completely lackluster. I ended up only watching the fight scenes and any thing that involved the Kingpin.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I was wondering

Vastet wrote:
I was wondering how good it would be. I don't think the movie was quite as bad as people make out. There were definitely moments that I'd have rathered put my head in a vice than watch over again, but the film wasn't complete shit. I bet I could have made it entertaining with just a few redone scenes and some well placed editing.

I agree. It was a completely shit filled movie but it proved to me that Ben Aflack isn't a leading actor.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 I heard one of the turtles

I heard one of the turtles bites the dust...

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
. . Number 19 "On-Site" --- Nu # 19

"Sort of an Important 'Key' Post'', & while just simply chatting on and on !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg}

Love 80s music --https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg  Wish I had you near me now .. how will I know (biggest smile ever)

Green ooze rocks (big smile)

Number 19 "On-Site"  ---  Nu # 19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuu7l_yDtBc {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuu7l_yDtBc}

Green ooze rocks (big smile).   And I quote . .  ". .  I knew the people of the surface [or Off-Site], would not understand . . we are so different [big smile]!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHLi0I2fzc {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnHLi0I2fzc}

p.s. --  Misunderstanding is likely and certainly not impossible, which is possible, if you break it all down!  Must dash now . . .

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

I call bullshit. He is a liar. I don't believe for one second that a hetrosexual couple kissing would so enrage a cabby who I guarantee has seen some incredibly crazy shit. They were almost certianly giving each other a small peck and did not delibrately attempt to provoke the very thing that ended up happening.

Ridiculous. The bitches are the liars. I guarantee 100%. No cabby is going to flip out over a quick peck. These bitches are typical Americn lawsuit whores. As evidenced by the fact they didn't pay their fare and that they launched a suit over being kicked out of a cab.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
digitalbeachbum wrote:

it doesn't matter if he would tell a heterosexual couple to GTFO or not. it's his fucking cab. take another one or take the fucking bus. what right does the government have to tell him he has to be tolerant in his own fucking business? he has the right to be as bigoted as he wants to be and they have the right to tell him to take his homophobic ass and fuck off. they have the right to tell people, "don't patronize this taxi company because they hire fucking asshole drivers." they have the right to run that company into the ground on yelp. he has the right to respond. his company has the right to fire him for pissing off customers. even if BOTH SIDES are lying. you know who doesn't have the right to get involved in this shit? the motherfucking justice system! i know i don't want my tax dollars wasted on frivolous shit like this.

--Hunter S. Thompson

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Why shouldn't he?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Does

digitalbeachbum wrote:

YES, he does! and they have the right to tell him to go fuck himself! LONG LIVE FREE SPEECH!!!

--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I am

digitalbeachbum wrote:

So says every American leftist. 

digitalbeachbum wrote:
I find the entire political labeling system in this world completely fucked up. I go to El Salvador, Peru, Costa Rica, Mexico, etc and I see parties which are called liberal [whatever] etc and they have no likeness to American politics.

I don't measure your political leanings based upon what goes on in Latin America. 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Ridiculous. The

Vastet wrote:
Ridiculous. The bitches are the liars. I guarantee 100%. No cabby is going to flip out over a quick peck. These bitches are typical Americn lawsuit whores. As evidenced by the fact they didn't pay their fare and that they launched a suit over being kicked out of a cab.

Ridiculous. The driver is a liar. I guarantee 100%. No sane, balanced cabby is going to flip out over a quick peck. The driver is a typical foreigner forcing his religious views on others. As evidenced by the fact that he cursed obscenities at them when they refused to obey.

I'm guessing that they made a quick kiss in the back of the cab and he opened his mouth to preach to them. They in turn started to face fuck each other to put him in his place. Then it all steamrolled in to the court case you have today.

I'm also betting he wouldn't have said a damn thing to a hetrosexual couple.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Ridiculous. The driver is a liar. I guarantee 100%. No sane, balanced cabby is going to flip out over a quick peck. The driver is a typical foreigner forcing his religious views on others. As evidenced by the fact that he cursed obscenities at them when they refused to obey.

I'm guessing that they made a quick kiss in the back of the cab and he opened his mouth to preach to them. They in turn started to face fuck each other to put him in his place. Then it all steamrolled in to the court case you have today.

And in Ferguson, Missouri based upon the shitty reporting of the MSM most people assumed ( some still cling to the lie ) that Michael Brown really did have his hands up before he was shot.  Then the DOJ report came out and that assumption went all to hell. 

Assumptions usually coincide with agendas.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
       Your

Your assumptions seem to swing wildly from one extreme to the other....

Post#8 "From what they claimed in court is that they were kissing and it was SHORT AND BRIEF."

Post#18 "They were almost certainly giving each other a SMALL PECK and DID NOT ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY PROVOKE the very thing that ended up happening."

Post# 29 "I'm guessing that they made a quick kiss in the back of the cab and he opened his mouth to preach to them. THEY IN TURN STARTED TO FACE FUCK EACH OTHER TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE."

Please make up your mind.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: it doesn't

iwbiek wrote:

it doesn't matter if he would tell a heterosexual couple to GTFO or not. it's his fucking cab. take another one or take the fucking bus. what right does the government have to tell him he has to be tolerant in his own fucking business? he has the right to be as bigoted as he wants to be and they have the right to tell him to take his homophobic ass and fuck off. they have the right to tell people, "don't patronize this taxi company because they hire fucking asshole drivers." they have the right to run that company into the ground on yelp. he has the right to respond. his company has the right to fire him for pissing off customers. even if BOTH SIDES are lying. you know who doesn't have the right to get involved in this shit? the motherfucking justice system! i know i don't want my tax dollars wasted on frivolous shit like this.

When a person calls a cab they are expecting a ride from point A to B. Provided they are not violating any indecency laws they are allowed to kiss for 1 second, 10 seconds or 20 seconds. It's none of the cabbies business. He can adjust the rear view mirror so he doesn't have to watch or turn up the radio so he doesn't have to hear the lips smacking. Does he have the right to be a bigot? Yes, but they are not allowed to force their views on to others. The city expects a standard from the cab drivers. You can't have cab drivers saying "they have children" or "they are hispanic". Just shut your mouth. Load their luggages. Take them to the airport.

And another thing. I looked for the court documents and couldn't find it but I did find that almost all cabs in NYC are owned by the drivers but the medallions are managed by the cab companies. He is a hired gun, if you will, who can switch around from cab company to cab company if he gets more pay or benefits/better contract. So if he worked for a cab company they could let him go for violating their policy.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Why shouldn't he?

Just wondering

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

So says every American leftist. 

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I don't measure your political leanings based upon what goes on in Latin America. 

I'm also not right but I'm a conservative.

Even in America the labeling system is fucked up.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: 

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

And in Ferguson, Missouri based upon the shitty reporting of the MSM most people assumed ( some still cling to the lie ) that Michael Brown really did have his hands up before he was shot.  Then the DOJ report came out and that assumption went all to hell. 

Really?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote: Your

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Your assumptions seem to swing wildly from one extreme to the other....

Post#8 "From what they claimed in court is that they were kissing and it was SHORT AND BRIEF."

Post#18 "They were almost certainly giving each other a SMALL PECK and DID NOT ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY PROVOKE the very thing that ended up happening."

Post# 29 "I'm guessing that they made a quick kiss in the back of the cab and he opened his mouth to preach to them. THEY IN TURN STARTED TO FACE FUCK EACH OTHER TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE."

Please make up your mind.

#8 they claimed so

#18 my assumption - The small kiss was not meant to provoke

#29 my assumption - After preaching they sucked face to provoke

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:

Trolling me will get you nowhere.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:iwbiek

digitalbeachbum wrote:

iwbiek wrote:

When a person calls a cab they are expecting a ride from point A to B. Provided they are not violating any indecency laws they are allowed to kiss for 1 second, 10 seconds or 20 seconds. It's none of the cabbies business. He can adjust the rear view mirror so he doesn't have to watch or turn up the radio so he doesn't have to hear the lips smacking. Does he have the right to be a bigot? Yes, but they are not allowed to force their views on to others. The city expects a standard from the cab drivers. You can't have cab drivers saying "they have children" or "they are hispanic". Just shut your mouth. Load their luggages. Take them to the airport.

And another thing. I looked for the court documents and couldn't find it but I did find that almost all cabs in NYC are owned by the drivers but the medallions are managed by the cab companies. He is a hired gun, if you will, who can switch around from cab company to cab company if he gets more pay or benefits/better contract. So if he worked for a cab company they could let him go for violating their policy.

ok, dude, but what does it fucking matter what people expect??? again, what fucking right does the US justice system have enforcing your or anyone else's expectations on people? nobody is forced to patronize his cab. until someone is forced to enter or stay in his taxi, this is not an issue for the courts. and don't hand me that liberal bullshit that telling someone not to patronize your business is "forcing your views on them." forcing your views on someone implies coercing that person to alter his or her lifestyle in some significant, lasting way. if you don't agree with the dude's views or his actions, FINE. my point is, there are ways to change the situation without wasting tax dollars and eroding our freedoms. why is so many people's logic, "i don't like something/i'm afraid of something/something makes me uncomfortable, therefore it should be illegal. i'm calling my congressman." boycott the motherfucker. give him bad reviews (in the internet age, this is especially potent). spread the word. BUT WHAT RIGHT DO THE COURTS HAVE GETTING INVOLVED???

as for him being contracted by companies, i still don't see what that has to do with this being worthy of litigation. in fact, it should make independent retaliation even easier. hound any company that hires him on yelp. raise awareness. run the son of a bitch out of business, i don't care, that's your right as a consumer, just like it's his right to run his cab as he wants, but DON'T ERODE OUR FREEDOMS IN THE PROCESS. THIS IS NOT A MATTER FOR THE COURTS. fight your own fucking fights, people. stop being babies.

--Hunter S. Thompson

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

...so you'll be voting for Ted Cruz in 2016 ?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:#18 my

digitalbeachbum wrote:

#18 my assumption - The small kiss was not meant to provoke

#29 my assumption - After preaching they sucked face to provoke

Also, your assumptions suck as well. 

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Really?

Yep, really.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Highly no way

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Yep,

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Yep, really.

I didn't know when I assume things I have an agenda

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

That's okay, don't think too hard about it.   It will just confuse you even further.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: 

digitalbeachbum wrote:
I'm also not right but I am conservative.

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:
Highly no way

ProzacDeathWish wrote:
Color me shocked ! 

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

That's okay, don't think too hard about it.   It will just confuse you even further.

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic. Wait... I have another agenda.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not offered ..Each image and color means something specific.

>  Although not ever offered nor directively advanced . . Btw, Apparently some truly inquiring minds let me know privately, so I am going to point out some obvious things here, K ? Note:: Each image and color means something specific . . .

Or I could just be posting the following to completely mess w/ you-all .. y'all

A more life giving image, pure and purely in the following . . .

P.S.  --  And ThankYou, again.  I do have to rush off again, have a good rest of your night time   : ) 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's the red bull!! *Has no

It's the red bull!!

*Has no idea where that reference comes from...*

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:It's the red

Vastet wrote:
It's the red bull!! *Has no idea where that reference comes from...*

Careful, Redbull drink might sue you.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I'm

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I'm assuming that you are being sarcastic. Wait... I have another agenda.

"Hands Up! Don't Shoot !"