SOOO much trolling...

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
SOOO much trolling...

Vastet wrote:
Burnedout wrote:
Please pull the threads I posted and show what spectifically fits that description and explain how.  
All of them.
Burnedout wrote:
 that is an Ad Hominem attack,
No it is a statement of fact directly relevant to the conversation. An ad hominem is a distraction from the topic at hand, not a statement directly relevant to the topic at hand. While you're back in school learning about science, you might want to brush up on your logic as well. You can start by reading your own link.
Burnedout wrote:
That is a rather trite expression, but you are making an assumption.
No, I'm not. The vast majority of the scientific community agrees climate change is real. There are papers and petitions all over the world demonstrating this. Look it up. You won't give me links proviing your bullshit so I won't give you links to reality. Therefore they must ALL be participating in fraud if it is a lie. But as we've seen, you simply lack the brain power to add 2 plus 2.
Burnedout wrote:
Since you are accusing me of not having an education, what proof do you have?  Do you have my school transcripts?
I have your posts, which demonstrate that you know shit about English media in general, and science especially. Since both are requirements for graduation, you must never have graduated from a real school.
Burnedout wrote:
But since you are bringing up my qualifications, what are YOURS?  
Infinitely better than yours, obviously.

Let's see...You won't answer ONE of my questions.  You cannot offer ONE shred of evidence that my links are what you say they are.  I have links where there are PhD scientists who have been researchers in many science fields, including one in which there are 5 who are both editors of 5...count them FIVE scientific journals in a video recorded symposium in an actual academic setting sponsored by a university in which the WHOLE SYMPOSIUM is dedicated to discussing RESEARCHER FRAUD.  But then in your mind those scientific journals are not qualified.  Not all are news media sources.  You really need to apologize to Brian for calling him religious.  You appear to me to be just as religious as you accuse him.  I THINK you are FULL OF SHIT.  Oh...did you ever finish college/university? 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:Let's

Burnedout wrote:
Let's see...You won't answer ONE of my questions.

You won't answer mine, why should I answer yours?
Oh wait, I DID answer yours, despite the fact you won't answer mine. LOLOLOL

Burnedout wrote:
You cannot offer ONE shred of evidence that my links are what you say they are.

Self evident things require no proof. You have yet to provide any evidence to support your claims.

Burnedout wrote:
 I have links where there are PhD scientists who have been researchers in many science fields, including one in which there are 5 who are both editors of 5...count them FIVE scientific journals in a video recorded symposium in an actual academic setting sponsored by a university in which the WHOLE SYMPOSIUM is dedicated to discussing RESEARCHER FRAUD.

Appeal to authority. yawn

Burnedout wrote:
But then in your mind those scientific journals are not qualified.

You haven't referenced any journals. You've referenced news media. LOLOL

Burnedout wrote:
Not all are news media sources.

All the ones you posted are.

Burnedout wrote:
You really need to apologize to Brian for calling him religious.

I never apologise for the truth.

Burnedout wrote:
 You appear to me to be just as religious as you accuse him.

Because YOU are just as religious as he is, and you project your flaw onto me.

Burnedout wrote:
I THINK you are FULL OF SHIT.  

As I would expect. I KNOW for a FACT that YOU are full of shit. Anyone who isn't full of shit would be full of shit in the perceptions of someone as uneducated and stupid as yourself. Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Burnedout
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Burnedout

This comment has been moved here.