Vastet wrote:Burnedout

Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Burnedout

Vastet wrote:
Burnedout wrote:
Let's see...You won't answer ONE of my questions.
You won't answer mine, why should I answer yours? Oh wait, I DID answer yours, despite the fact you won't answer mine. LOLOLOL
Burnedout wrote:
You cannot offer ONE shred of evidence that my links are what you say they are.
Self evident things require no proof. You have yet to provide any evidence to support your claims.
Burnedout wrote:
 I have links where there are PhD scientists who have been researchers in many science fields, including one in which there are 5 who are both editors of 5...count them FIVE scientific journals in a video recorded symposium in an actual academic setting sponsored by a university in which the WHOLE SYMPOSIUM is dedicated to discussing RESEARCHER FRAUD.
Appeal to authority. yawn
Burnedout wrote:
But then in your mind those scientific journals are not qualified.
You haven't referenced any journals. You've referenced news media. LOLOL
Burnedout wrote:
Not all are news media sources.
All the ones you posted are.
Burnedout wrote:
You really need to apologize to Brian for calling him religious.
I never apologise for the truth.
Burnedout wrote:
 You appear to me to be just as religious as you accuse him.
Because YOU are just as religious as he is, and you project your flaw onto me.
Burnedout wrote:
I THINK you are FULL OF SHIT.  
As I would expect. I KNOW for a FACT that YOU are full of shit. Anyone who isn't full of shit would be full of shit in the perceptions of someone as uneducated and stupid as yourself. Smiling

 

Are you ever going to answer any questions? Are all you going to do is use ad hominiem attacks?  I posted links from some publications that are not biased sources.  You want to hide behind a bunch of blinders and reject anything that is not a biased source that is pro GW.  All you try to do is turn around arguments and dodge rather than answer anything.  The one link you showed was nothing but a biased link yourself. And YES...you ARE using the fallacies of 'Appeal to Authority' and 'Appeal to Consensus'.  

 

Folks, you see, all he does is duck, dodge and attack.  That is ALL he will ever do.  


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:Are you ever

Burnedout wrote:
Are you ever going to answer any questions?

Are you ever going to answer any questions? And are you ever going to acknowledge the fact I answered yours?

Burnedout wrote:
Are all you going to do is use ad hominiem attacks?

You started it. Reap the whirlwind.

Burnedout wrote:
I posted links from some publications that are not biased sources.

Not one single link came from a credible and qualified source.

Burnedout wrote:
You want to hide behind a bunch of blinders and reject anything that is not a biased source that is pro GW.

An excellent description of YOU.

Burnedout wrote:
All you try to do is turn around arguments and dodge rather than answer anything.

More descriptions of YOU.

Burnedout wrote:
The one link you showed was nothing but a biased link yourself.

LOLOL No it wasn't. It was actually a credible and qualified source. But I wouldn't expect a moron like you to recognise what a credible and qualified source would be.

Burnedout wrote:
And YES...you ARE using the fallacies of 'Appeal to Authority' and 'Appeal to Consensus'.  

You really have a problem recognising the fact that all your accusations apply only to yourself.

Burnedout wrote:
Folks, you see, all he does is duck, dodge and attack.  That is ALL he will ever do

Yes, it is all you will ever do.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Burnedout

Vastet wrote:
Burnedout wrote:
Are you ever going to answer any questions?
Are you ever going to answer any questions? And are you ever going to acknowledge the fact I answered yours?
Burnedout wrote:
Are all you going to do is use ad hominiem attacks?
You started it. Reap the whirlwind.
Burnedout wrote:
I posted links from some publications that are not biased sources.
Not one single link came from a credible and qualified source.
Burnedout wrote:
You want to hide behind a bunch of blinders and reject anything that is not a biased source that is pro GW.
An excellent description of YOU.
Burnedout wrote:
All you try to do is turn around arguments and dodge rather than answer anything.
More descriptions of YOU.
Burnedout wrote:
The one link you showed was nothing but a biased link yourself.
LOLOL No it wasn't. It was actually a credible and qualified source. But I wouldn't expect a moron like you to recognise what a credible and qualified source would be.
Burnedout wrote:
And YES...you ARE using the fallacies of 'Appeal to Authority' and 'Appeal to Consensus'.  
You really have a problem recognising the fact that all your accusations apply only to yourself.
Burnedout wrote:
Folks, you see, all he does is duck, dodge and attack.  That is ALL he will ever do
Yes, it is all you will ever do.

 

All that you accuse me of, here look at this:

 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Mirror+picture&biw=1093&bih=526&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=IrkKVYfXN8udgwSKvoCgAQ&ved=0CCM...  


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No that's what YOU need to

No that's what YOU need to look at.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:No that's what

Vastet wrote:
No that's what YOU need to look at.

 

What's wrong...afraid to look in the mirror?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
^^ The broken record of

^^

The broken record of failure continues to spin in circles of fail.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^^ The broken

Vastet wrote:
^^ The broken record of failure continues to spin in circles of fail.

 

Just as I thought, you're afraid to look in the mirror.  


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
^ Neverending projection

^ Neverending projection

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:^ Neverending

Vastet wrote:
^ Neverending projection

 

Just keep looking:

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Just keep projecting.

Just keep projecting.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Just keep

Vastet wrote:
Just keep projecting.

 

You just keep looking.  

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
You just keep projecting.

You just keep projecting.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:You just keep

Vastet wrote:
You just keep projecting.

 

Keep looking....

 


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5408
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 You are never going to out

 You are never going to out troll Vastet, he's been here 8 years and will be here another 8 spamming the troll war the whole time, why don't you try addressing Butter? (Not that your odds are better, but he will at least take you seriously, he has far more patience with stupidity than Vastet)

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13049
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Burnedout wrote:Vastet

Burnedout wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You just keep projecting.

 

Keep looking....

 

Keep looking... and learn html while you're at it...

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Burnedout
Posts: 540
Joined: 2007-05-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Burnedout

Vastet wrote:
Burnedout wrote:

Vastet wrote:
You just keep projecting.

 

Keep looking....

 

Keep looking... and learn html while you're at it...

 

Yep...you just keep looking...