Blasphemy.......... Damn right I do and damned right I will.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Blasphemy.......... Damn right I do and damned right I will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sph8Qu8wLAk (Fuck The Pope Song)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDnxv6eFNg (Mr Deity Fuck you Pope)

Penn Gillette in "God No", "fuck faith". (From his book)

Oh and fuck you Ben Affleck.

Yes, I am with Bill Maher, religion needs to GROW THE FUCK UP!

I find it laughable and sad at the same time that people are more concerned with getting their claims picked on and their gods picked on, than say discrimination against gays, Christians murdered by Isis and minority Muslims depending, and atheists in the Middle East living under real threat of death, and some fucking crybabies here in the states get their diapers in a bunch because because someone cussed them out.

Only an idiot thinks being insulted is worse than being murdered over an insult. And only an idiot thinks cuss words or blasphemy should be banned in all contexts to keep the peace. I am fucking tired of my well intended PC friends on the left. Political correctness is what the state of Iran is, they force their population to never say boo to the state or their religion. Saudi Arabia is a a sexist xenophobic state which does not allow women to drive, on top of calling atheists terrorists and also having them arrested flogged and also under threat of the death penalty for blasphemy.

Now do not ask me to give one flying fuck about anyone who would insist on religious fascism and have the childish petty nerve to equate mere words to fascism. Religion deserves no blind value and anyone hiding behind it to coddle insecurities are the ones who need to grow up. There are 7 billion humans and the reality is we will not always say nice things about each other.

Yes I will keep repeating myself, and fuck anyone who wants to claim my repetition is "militant". Militant is demanding laws that deny others rights. Militant is using mob rule and state sanctioned violence and censorship to keep people from dissent. Everyone reading this gets to go to bed at night and that civility is also done knowing we don't have to like each other or only say nice things about each other.

OH and this is NOT the only website I am posting this at so please spare me.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4101
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
   Brian, you're the one

 

  Brian, you're the one who needs to grow the fuck up.  As time goes on you display more signs of becoming mentally unhinged.  I know Beyond and iwbiek , despite their openly declared disdain for you, seem to have an inexplicable fascination with you that motivates them to interact with you on an almost daily basis.  So cheer up, apparently you'll always have them for playmates.  I am going to follow a growing trend of members who just consider you too fucking nuts to even respond to. Buh-Bye !

witty expression goes here.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:  

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

 

  Brian, you're the one who needs to grow the fuck up.  As time goes on you display more signs of becoming mentally unhinged.  I know Beyond and Iwbiek , despite their openly declared disdain for you, seem to have an inexplicable fascination with you that motivates them to interact with you on an almost daily basis.  So cheer up, apparently you'll always have them for playmates.  I am going to follow a growing trend of members who just consider you too fucking nuts to even respond to. 

No that litterally is where you are dead wrong. I don't know how I can convince you. Unhinged is when you act out physically. Unreasonable is expecting others to walk on eggshells all the time. Anyone who knows me personally will tell you that I am not in any danger of "loosing it". Again, I simply am doing this as an exercise and a warning, not a demand. It is simply not wise for any society to start getting into deciding for eveyone else what is or is not offensive. Now how is it you cherry pick who you tell not to offend while others do it. 

It is simply litterally physically impossible to stop people from offending you with speech. It has to go beyond merely offending someone. Otherwise all 7 billion humans could think of something they'd like to stop others from saying. 

 

You spend way too much time focused on one person who has not interest in silencing others. I am not your enemy. No you do not have to like me personally. And that is the entire point. To get more of the world to leave it at words. I will keep repeating that to my dying day.  Fighting bigotry and oppresion verbally is needed and it is the only way to insure that western society does not backslide and end up looking like the Middle east.

Now especially with Mr Deity's video, that was not me saying "fuck the Pope" that was him trying to get the world to undersand you cannot hide behind your religion to avoid blasphemy. Cartoonist died, and not even with cussing and to those assholes who murdered the cartoonists the cartoonists might have well been cussing to those sickos, it was no different. THAT is why Mr Deity cussed out the Pope. Ayaan Hirsi Ali did not do what she did only to have other Arabs and Muslims and women say "don't pick on Islam".

Now again, I also repeat which many here keep forgetting or ignoring, none of what I do is discriminatory to religious people nor is it a call to end religion. It is a exorcise to maintain the leash religion needs on it. If you rightfully would say I do not deserve a pedestal, then nether should religion. 

I do fear that some good intent long term can and will hurt the very people "dont offend" on the left say they want to protect. If anyone here really thinks I am going to go on a killing spree, that is just flat out nuts by itself. There is a huge difference between what I do, and what a sucide bomber would do. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4856
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I find it

Brian37 wrote:
I find it laughable and sad at the same time that people are more concerned with getting their claims picked on and their gods picked on

People who fear having their belief picked on or feel the need to defend it is silly. Where is their faith? They must not have much confidence in their faith to do what they do. If they were truly comfortable with their faith then they could just be quiet and ignore the naysayers, but instead you see people pick up rocks and thrown them because they are afraid.

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:
I find it laughable and sad at the same time that people are more concerned with getting their claims picked on and their gods picked on

People who fear having their belief picked on or feel the need to defend it is silly. Where is their faith? They must not have much confidence in their faith to do what they do. If they were truly comfortable with their faith then they could just be quiet and ignore the naysayers, but instead you see people pick up rocks and thrown them because they are afraid.

 

Thank you, and that is all I am am saying. I do take protecting offensive speech seriously, in no way does that mean I am going to go on a killing spree. I am using words, not weapons, not rocks. Insecure is when your religion cannot handle blasphemy. Humans deserve rights, including the right to make claims I find nuts. But ideas by themselves should never get blind value.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4856
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: I am using

Brian37 wrote:

I am using words, not weapons, not rocks.

You should be mindful of the words you use and how they have an effect on others, even if you don't mean to incite them.

Right intention

Right speech

Right action


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13017
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Oh and fuck

Brian37 wrote:
Oh and fuck you Ben Affleck.

Brian needs to feel good about himself again, so he attacks a celebrity who can't defend himself, just because the celebrity is far more successful than Brian will ever be.

Brian37 wrote:
Yes, I am with Bill Maher, religion needs to GROW THE FUCK UP!

The sad thing about this is that Bill Maher wouldn't want anything to do with Brian, even though they do agree in a few small ways. Brian is simply too childish to communicate with and too much of an extremist for Maher to be associated with him in any way.

Brian37 wrote:
I find it laughable and sad at the same time that people are more concerned with getting their claims picked on and their gods picked on, than say discrimination against gays, Christians murdered by Isis and minority Muslims depending, and atheists in the Middle East living under real threat of death, and some fucking crybabies here in the states get their diapers in a bunch because because someone cussed them out.

Again Brian's martyr complex surfaces. As usual, he has to make everything up to support his delusions. He's the only crybaby wearing diapers, and they are always in a bunch.

Brian37 wrote:
Only an idiot thinks being insulted is worse than being murdered over an insult. And only an idiot thinks cuss words or blasphemy should be banned in all contexts to keep the peace. I am fucking tired of my well intended PC friends on the left. Political correctness is what the state of Iran is, they force their population to never say boo to the state or their religion. Saudi Arabia is a a sexist xenophobic state which does not allow women to drive, on top of calling atheists terrorists and also having them arrested flogged and also under threat of the death penalty for blasphemy.

This is a very interesting insight. See, Brian thinks all theists are murderers and must themselves be murdered. He doesn't appreciate the fact that since he's a theist he'd have to go as well.

Brian37 wrote:
Now do not ask me to give one flying fuck about anyone who would insist on religious fascism and have the childish petty nerve to equate mere words to fascism. Religion deserves no blind value and anyone hiding behind it to coddle insecurities are the ones who need to grow up. There are 7 billion humans and the reality is we will not always say nice things about each other.

Yes I will keep repeating myself, and fuck anyone who wants to claim my repetition is "militant". Militant is demanding laws that deny others rights. Militant is using mob rule and state sanctioned violence and censorship to keep people from dissent. Everyone reading this gets to go to bed at night and that civility is also done knowing we don't have to like each other or only say nice things about each other.

OH and this is NOT the only website I am posting this at so please spare me.

Brian rants and raves on multiple sites because he wants to gather a following, a cult, and start "eliminating the enemy". But he gets treated the same everywhere he goes, because 99.999% of Earths population is smarter and more mature than he is. It's a good thing, because Brian would be a truly evil cult leader if anyone actually did care what he said.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I am using words, not weapons, not rocks.

You should be mindful of the words you use and how they have an effect on others, even if you don't mean to incite them.

Right intention

Right speech

Right action

Who gets to decide what what those words mean, POV matters as well so what you think "Right intention", "Right speech" and "Right action" are going to be viewed differently. When peopls argue like that it is no different than saying "You arn't reading my holy book correctly".

Our common law in the west already takes care of civility and the common law is no calls to violence and no acting out in violence. Outside that it is a very dangerious game trying to decide for everyone what constitutes offensive speech. I am quite sure you allow right wingers to use that list you just said and use it against you. Those words as well are still open to interpretation.

I am being pragmatic in that we do not live in a perfect world and at best the most common ground is to let the words fly with the agreement you leave it at words. Again, all  7 billion of us can think of things we wish others would not say to us or about us. I do not think fighting bigotry or facism can be a blanket solution at all. It depends on context of situation.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Brian37

Vastet wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Oh and fuck you Ben Affleck.
Brian needs to feel good about himself again, so he attacks a celebrity who can't defend himself, just because the celebrity is far more successful than Brian will ever be.
Brian37 wrote:
Yes, I am with Bill Maher, religion needs to GROW THE FUCK UP!
The sad thing about this is that Bill Maher wouldn't want anything to do with Brian, even though they do agree in a few small ways. Brian is simply too childish to communicate with and too much of an extremist for Maher to be associated with him in any way.
Brian37 wrote:
I find it laughable and sad at the same time that people are more concerned with getting their claims picked on and their gods picked on, than say discrimination against gays, Christians murdered by Isis and minority Muslims depending, and atheists in the Middle East living under real threat of death, and some fucking crybabies here in the states get their diapers in a bunch because because someone cussed them out.
Again Brian's martyr complex surfaces. As usual, he has to make everything up to support his delusions. He's the only crybaby wearing diapers, and they are always in a bunch.
Brian37 wrote:
Only an idiot thinks being insulted is worse than being murdered over an insult. And only an idiot thinks cuss words or blasphemy should be banned in all contexts to keep the peace. I am fucking tired of my well intended PC friends on the left. Political correctness is what the state of Iran is, they force their population to never say boo to the state or their religion. Saudi Arabia is a a sexist xenophobic state which does not allow women to drive, on top of calling atheists terrorists and also having them arrested flogged and also under threat of the death penalty for blasphemy.
This is a very interesting insight. See, Brian thinks all theists are murderers and must themselves be murdered. He doesn't appreciate the fact that since he's a theist he'd have to go as well.
Brian37 wrote:
Now do not ask me to give one flying fuck about anyone who would insist on religious fascism and have the childish petty nerve to equate mere words to fascism. Religion deserves no blind value and anyone hiding behind it to coddle insecurities are the ones who need to grow up. There are 7 billion humans and the reality is we will not always say nice things about each other. Yes I will keep repeating myself, and fuck anyone who wants to claim my repetition is "militant". Militant is demanding laws that deny others rights. Militant is using mob rule and state sanctioned violence and censorship to keep people from dissent. Everyone reading this gets to go to bed at night and that civility is also done knowing we don't have to like each other or only say nice things about each other. OH and this is NOT the only website I am posting this at so please spare me.
Brian rants and raves on multiple sites because he wants to gather a following, a cult, and start "eliminating the enemy". But he gets treated the same everywhere he goes, because 99.999% of Earths population is smarter and more mature than he is. It's a good thing, because Brian would be a truly evil cult leader if anyone actually did care what he said.

 

A cult? Ha ok keep thinking that. Sorry not at all. Not demanding you only say nice things about me. Not looking to be worshiped like a god. Again this is nothing more than you not liking me personally. Yea, right. That has to be the most stupid thing you've ever tried to argue. Why don't stick to calling me a liar and a dumbass as far as science, those would be much better arguments.

Jim Jones was a cult leader. Jim Jones demanded loyalty and actually murdered his own when they tried to leave. The fact that you keep trying to concoct childhish fake slurs to demonize me without me demanding your arrest or muder makes your fallacy of equvication an outright joke. 

Now show me again anwhere on this website or anyhwere on this web I demanded the forcable end of religion. Not giving ideas or claims a pedestal is not calling for physical force of death. You simply don't like me. And again, on a planet of 7 billion that is going to happen. If I were a cult leader I would demand you not speak ill of me. 

Have at it, call me a cult leader too if you wish, still not true and and has to be the stupidist accusation you have ever made about me. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15572
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vaset How the fuck do you

Vaset 

How the fuck do you get the stupid idea I think all theists are murderes when I am merely am saying setting up taboos is dangerous FOR ANYONE.

I don't think Malala is a murder so you have no fucking case. And thank you for shitting on the efforts of Malala and Ayaan with such a stupid claim.

Typical of humans to use these tactics to shut down a conversation because the topic makes them uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13017
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:No that

Brian37 wrote:
No that litterally is where you are dead wrong.

In fact, PDZ has things dead on. Brian can't admit that though, so again we are treated to his desperate attempts at self gratification.

Brian37 wrote:
Unhinged is when you act out physically.

Perhaps one of Brians greatest flaws is his grasp of basic English. Like any good theist, he uses words beyond his ken, and attributes to them definitions that are not widely accepted.

Brian37 wrote:
Anyone who knows me personally will tell you that I am not in any danger of "loosing it".

Ironically, Brian is actually right in this instance. One cannot 'lose it' if one never had it to begin with.

Brian37 wrote:
It is simply not wise for any society to start getting into deciding for eveyone else what is or is not offensive.

Here is a good demonstration of Brians hypocrisy. Only Brian is allowed to decide what is good or bad, offensive or inoffensive. Society isn't allowed to. Never mind the fact that society has existed for millions of years without Brians help, and has done quite well.

Brian37 wrote:
You spend way too much time focused on one person who has not interest in silencing others. I am not your enemy.

Ah but Brian IS the enemy. He is as much a threat to all of us as any other theist. That is why we oppose him. He can't accept the reality of course, which means he will always be an enemy.

Brian37 wrote:
Who gets to decide what what those words mean,

Here is an insight into why Brian struggles so much with basic English. He doesn't understand the process of developing language, and assumes someone chooses what words mean.

Brian37 wrote:
A cult? Ha ok keep thinking that. Sorry not at all.

Brian tries to deny the truth, but fails.

Brian37 wrote:
Not demanding you only say nice things about me. Not looking to be worshiped like a god.

Here we see why he failed. His inability to comprehend English has led him to redefine the term cult so that it proves he isn't wanting to start one. But since we all know what a cult really is, the effort is wasted.

Brian37 wrote:
Jim Jones was a cult leader. Jim Jones demanded loyalty and actually murdered his own when they tried to leave. The fact that you keep trying to concoct childhish fake slurs to demonize me without me demanding your arrest or muder makes your fallacy of equvication an outright joke. 

In desperation, Brian tries to use an example to prove his point, but his failure to comprehend English sabotages him yet again.

Brian37 wrote:
Now show me again anwhere on this website or anyhwere on this web I demanded the forcable end of religion.

Here Brian has forgotten that not even 48 hours ago he called for the elimination of the enemy. So he ends up lying again.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4856
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: You should be

Brian37 wrote:

You should be mindful of the words you use and how they have an effect on others, even if you don't mean to incite them.

Right intention

Right speech

Right action

Who gets to decide what what those words mean, POV matters as well so what you think "Right intention", "Right speech" and "Right action" are going to be viewed differently. When peopls argue like that it is no different than saying "You arn't reading my holy book correctly".

This isn't about being right or wrong. Right intention, speech and action is your intent to provide happiness to others and yourself. When you speak do you incite others? If you incite them do you revel in their reaction, if negative? When you speak are you being honest with your intent, your choice of words?