MH370 DID NOT DISAPPEAR! OP/ED

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15748
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
MH370 DID NOT DISAPPEAR! OP/ED

RationalPoet......OP/ED..........NO MH370 DID NOT "Disappear". I really fucking hate humans when there is a lack of an answer as to what happened, jumping to conspiracies and magic. Not finding it only means we have not found it. The parts of the plane and the people on it did not magically evaporate. Just like for a long time we could not find the Titanic. We may never find that plane, but that does not mean it there was a magical supernatural power that made it go away.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Is somebody claiming it

 Is somebody claiming it was supernatural? Or is this just another of your windmills?


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15748
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:  Is

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Is somebody claiming it was supernatural? Or is this just another of your windmills?

Obama did it. That is your stupid logic.

 

No, just don't like media over sensationalizing a very natural event. Since this happened I have seen stupid conspiracies about it. Here is a link to the most popular conspiracies.

 

 

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/flight-mh370/58037/mh370-conspiracy-theories-what-happened-to-missing-plane-3

You are being stupid in thinking there are no gullible humans. Just like you are gullible in stupidly thinking "fuck you I got mine" is good economics.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:


 Is somebody claiming it was supernatural? Or is this just another of your windmills?



Obama did it. That is your stupid logic.


 


No, just don't like media over sensationalizing a very natural event. Since this happened I have seen stupid conspiracies about it. Here is a link to the most popular conspiracies.


 


 

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/flight-mh370/58037/mh370-conspiracy-theories-what-happened-to-missing-plane-3

You are being stupid in thinking there are no gullible humans. Just like you are gullible in stupidly thinking "fuck you I got mine" is good economics.




he literally said none of those things.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Is somebody claiming it was supernatural? Or is this just another of your windmills?

Obama did it. That is your stupid logic.

 

No, just don't like media over sensationalizing a very natural event. Since this happened I have seen stupid conspiracies about it. Here is a link to the most popular conspiracies.

 

 

http://www.theweek.co.uk/world-news/flight-mh370/58037/mh370-conspiracy-theories-what-happened-to-missing-plane-3 You are being stupid in thinking there are no gullible humans. Just like you are gullible in stupidly thinking "fuck you I got mine" is good economics.

So windmills. You know Brian, if you are sick of the media, you can change the channel.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:  Is

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Is somebody claiming it was supernatural? Or is this just another of your windmills?

I heard on the radio this morning that one of the pilots from the airline commented that he thought it was stolen.

I prefer the simplicity of the explanation of one of the experienced pilots including that pilot who landed in the river up in new york (sorry too lazy right now to look up his name).

The explanation I heard from them was that there must have been a fire in the cockpit and the pilots lost the ability to communicate. They put the plane on auto-pilot and tried to put out the fire but the fumes were too much and they passed out. They didn't notify the passengers maybe because they didn't want them to panic or they just thought they could get it out quickly. Since they were locked in the cockpit no one in the forward cabin knew what was going on. As the fire continued to rage inside the cockpit the rest of the passengers and crew put on their masks or maybe they never knew and they too passed out from the flames.

Eventually the plan crashed and was, as of today, never found.

So the question came up "why no bodies, oil or debris?"

The answer is that maybe the plane crashed in an area we weren't looking or maybe it landed in such a way that it didn't break up in to small pieces. It also could have crashed on to a small island and has yet to be found. I personally spent three weeks sifting through thousands of satellite photos searching for the plane and I found hundreds of small land masses which a small amount of trees and some which were just coral atolls.

The idea from these comments of the pilot today is that if there was no bodies, no oil, no parts, etc then it must have been hijacked and taken to a undisclosed location.

 


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Only 2 logical

possibilities that I see is- the usual (1)Hijack- (2)It crashed in a place that's not easy to locate, and very likely on land. I favor the hijack. To much search with no gain (no objects). But, this wouldn't be the normal hijack. If it's a hijack it's a nation state operation. The country most likely would be the one it took off from. Political enemies use plane crashes quite often to get rid of unwanted competators and floks who know something that's against the state. Crash dosen't look likely at this point as the should have been some sort of indication by the pilots. Crashes don't happen so fast that a message can't be sent in a few seconds or so. Or -someone has use for that plane for the next building take down somewhere. The area it flew over is an ideal route fo a hijack. A minimal plan is all that's needed and the area chosen will do/be the rest. Best logic says the plane is on land.  If there were no important floks from Mylasia on board then it's not likely it was a nation state hijack.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Somehow I'm not surprised

Somehow I'm not surprised that your belief is that there's a major conspiracy going on.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
I'm don't

"believe" there is a major conspiracy going on. I'm pointing to "options and possibilities", no different then if any investigator would do.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
A conspiracy is-

A plan made up and operated by 2 or more entities. Every governmnet on the planet is a "conspiracy" - a conspiracy for good and also the bad. It works both ways. The bad guys in government are just as effective at being bad guys as the good guys will be good guys , if there "are"any good guys.  Smiling

A corporation is also a conspiracy. They are a conspiracy to make money. The term "Conspiracy" is normally reserved to denote a plan of harm to others. But, a plan is a plan is a plan. A charity is a plan by individuals to do good rather then harm. A conspiracy is a joint venture. We Smurfs (Old Seers) are a conspiracy to promote apreviously unknown interpretaion of the bible. There "was" only a materialistic (or an interpretation drawn from materialistic minds/persons) version, and now there is the other, the mental/spiritual version. Only one can be correct as intended by the writers of the book.      It's all in the mind/person.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
No. A real investigator

No. A real investigator looks at CREDIBLE possibilities. The idea that a group of any kind would take out an entire plane in an assassination is just ridiculous. The resources it would take vastly outweigh the cost of a few bullets or a bomb. Even a drone strike would be cheaper and more effective.

Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Human error

Vastet wrote:
Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Agreed. I'd bet a fire took out every thing then it cruised for a while then crashed. Every one or nearly every one had already died before it crashed.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Vastet

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Agreed. I'd bet a fire took out every thing then it cruised for a while then crashed. Every one or nearly every one had already died before it crashed.

  What I'm looking at is- there should be something found by now to indicate what's what. The plane would have had to enter the water at quite a slow rate of speed  to cause somethings not to break off or break up the fuselage. In a few more months it should be known if/when something washes ashore. I don't think a plane of that type can go slow enough as not to break up when entering water. I'm thinking landing speed may be 150 to 180 MPH or so. Maybe it didn't crash. Maybe it's possible to set it down on the water without breakup, but that leaves time to send a mayday.  This is an very odd occurance.

 

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Agreed. I'd bet a fire took out every thing then it cruised for a while then crashed. Every one or nearly every one had already died before it crashed.

  What I'm looking at is- there should be something found by now to indicate what's what.

Says who? The area it might have crashed in is massive. There is absolutely no reason to think we should have found exactly what happened by now.

Old Seer wrote:
The plane would have had to enter the water at quite a slow rate of speed  to cause somethings not to break off or break up the fuselage.

Considering the fact that most of the wreakage would have sunk if it hit the water, and the additional fact that there is a considerable amount of debris of all kinds floating on the surface of the ocean, this claim simply fails.

Old Seer wrote:
In a few more months it should be known if/when something washes ashore.

You are obviously unaware that hundredds of planes and boats have literally disappeared without any trace EVER being found.

Old Seer wrote:
I don't think a plane of that type can go slow enough as not to break up when entering water. I'm thinking landing speed may be 150 to 180 MPH or so. Maybe it didn't crash. Maybe it's possible to set it down on the water without breakup, but that leaves time to send a mayday.  This is an very odd occurance.

 

You are making a shitload of assumptions. I'm glad the standards of REAL investigations are much higher.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Agreed. I'd bet a fire took out every thing then it cruised for a while then crashed. Every one or nearly every one had already died before it crashed.

  What I'm looking at is- there should be something found by now to indicate what's what. The plane would have had to enter the water at quite a slow rate of speed  to cause somethings not to break off or break up the fuselage. In a few more months it should be known if/when something washes ashore. I don't think a plane of that type can go slow enough as not to break up when entering water. I'm thinking landing speed may be 150 to 180 MPH or so. Maybe it didn't crash. Maybe it's possible to set it down on the water without breakup, but that leaves time to send a mayday.  This is an very odd occurance.

It is a very low percentage that it didn't break up. If it didn't break up it would be amazing to find the flight recorder and find out what happened.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
On the www

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Old Seer wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Human error and mechanical/electrical/software failure are all infinitely more likely.

Agreed. I'd bet a fire took out every thing then it cruised for a while then crashed. Every one or nearly every one had already died before it crashed.

  What I'm looking at is- there should be something found by now to indicate what's what. The plane would have had to enter the water at quite a slow rate of speed  to cause somethings not to break off or break up the fuselage. In a few more months it should be known if/when something washes ashore. I don't think a plane of that type can go slow enough as not to break up when entering water. I'm thinking landing speed may be 150 to 180 MPH or so. Maybe it didn't crash. Maybe it's possible to set it down on the water without breakup, but that leaves time to send a mayday.  This is an very odd occurance.

It is a very low percentage that it didn't break up. If it didn't break up it would be amazing to find the flight recorder and find out what happened.

I found I have the slowest speed about right, about 140 mph. OK, The engines are under the wings. On level flight the engines would touch the water first and cause a slow down instantly. The engines would very likely break off taking part(s) of the wings with it. If the break off didn't damage the fuselage then it could come to a stop on the liniear.  It's very likely would it float for a while and then sink if there were holes in the fuselage. There would be little or no pieces left on the surface. But there are problems with this. Wing segments are hollow and airtight so they would float.  There's a possiblity that both of the wings came off---that means there should be quite large peices if the air pocket idea holds up. But then again, why no maydays?. I think this aircraft type has a fly by wire system (not sure) and that means that of all electrical power could have been lost. Maybe there was no power to control it, that means it's a splash crash rather then a "glide in" leaving large amounts floating and an oil/fuel slick.  In any and all cases it seems likely that there would be a fuel/oil slick. 

The floks in the Maldives (islands) say there was an airliner passing close and low that day. If that is so then the flight path is a heading to Samolia or one of the islands there. ??

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Did you examine the

Did you examine the information of the flight which landed in the Hudson river?

From Wiki:

The plane ended its six-minute flight at 3:31 pm with an unpowered ditching while heading south at about 130 knots (150 mph; 240 km/h) in the middle of the North River section of the Hudson River

However the pilot was in full control and pulled up the nose so the tail hit the water first.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
No

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Did you examine the information of the flight which landed in the Hudson river?

From Wiki:

The plane ended its six-minute flight at 3:31 pm with an unpowered ditching while heading south at about 130 knots (150 mph; 240 km/h) in the middle of the North River section of the Hudson River

However the pilot was in full control and pulled up the nose so the tail hit the water first.

But I was wondering about that, so I'll have a look at it. That was amazing in my estimation. The pilot definetly had his understanding of cause and effect in order. At 150 mph he still had flying speed. The wherewithall to get the plane down and at the right angle of approach was outstanding. He had to have touched down quite straight and level after the tail slowed the aircraft. It all turned out right on that one.   IE- the flying speed compatible with the altitude above the water allows the level landing in the water (that sort of thing). I could have done that with 50 aircraft to practice with, if I stay alive till I got it right. The only problem is--I don't have enough moola to buy all those planes. Smiling Smiling

Ok, Fire means they have to shut dopwn all the circuits causing the loss of tracking by transponder and send any maydays. Then turn them on one by one to see which one is the problem. They wouldn't necessarily have to loose electric power to control the plane. Changing course could mean they were heading to a known airfield. Maybe they didn't have enough time. A soft landing as you suggest is possible (I agree) put them on the surface at least for a while. Any breake-up would very likely be minimal and those few pieces aren't enough to be recognised or found. Sounds good to me. However, on a soft entry (if it can be called that) into the water I'm wondering if they couldn't have turned the Comm curcuit back on, or what happened to the beep locator etc ? The non communications keeps me wondering, I'm thinking burned through wires resulting in the loss of the curcuit. I think in a few more months we'll know.There was a piece done by someone on TV at the time stated that another cash wasn't found for 2 years.  Oh I know, It had to be Aleins from planet Bezerka  on the other side of the sun. Damn, why didn't I think of this before.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Hmm, OK

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Did you examine the information of the flight which landed in the Hudson river?

From Wiki:

The plane ended its six-minute flight at 3:31 pm with an unpowered ditching while heading south at about 130 knots (150 mph; 240 km/h) in the middle of the North River section of the Hudson River

However the pilot was in full control and pulled up the nose so the tail hit the water first.

If HM370 settled into the water as done on the Hudson that would mean that the pilot(s) were alive i9n ordertoaccomplish it. When this happens doors open, inflatableslides deploy and people exit onto the wings. There would be no point in passengers remaing inside if the aircraft is sinking or will sink.

If there's no rescue on time the plane would sink and all would drowned.  A side note- (There's a real problem  if overwater aircraft carry life vests or float craft in case of a crash in water.) If the plane settled in (in this case) the passengers whould have put on the vests or used the floatcraft. If so, then they would have stayed alive long after the crash and eventually surcumed to the elements and died. Either they all died before the crash, or at the crash time, or after the crash and in all cases that many bodies can't be found. What the problem is--- there's no evidence of a crash as yet.

A crash that produces a breakup leaves all manner of evidence and much of it floats (seat coushions etc). There would have to be enough to have found something by this time---but not necessiarily, it may take more time.

If there was a crash or settle-in, there would at least be bodies. At a number well over 200 some should have been found by now, I would think anyways. The ocean current patterns show that over time evidence will come ashore on the eastern and southern coast of Africa, on the Northeast to North shore of Austrailia, and then back up to the Malaysia regions if the flight turned Wastward. . Time will tell.

At this point as I see it and without evidence found--the most likely is a hijack. If it's a hijack --someone in a high postition and with alot of resources did the deed. It would be to sophosticated for regular hijackers.  Smiling

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer

Old Seer wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Did you examine the information of the flight which landed in the Hudson river?

From Wiki:

The plane ended its six-minute flight at 3:31 pm with an unpowered ditching while heading south at about 130 knots (150 mph; 240 km/h) in the middle of the North River section of the Hudson River

However the pilot was in full control and pulled up the nose so the tail hit the water first.

If HM370 settled into the water as done on the Hudson that would mean that the pilot(s) were alive i9n ordertoaccomplish it. When this happens doors open, inflatableslides deploy and people exit onto the wings. There would be no point in passengers remaing inside if the aircraft is sinking or will sink.

If there's no rescue on time the plane would sink and all would drowned.  A side note- (There's a real problem  if overwater aircraft carry life vests or float craft in case of a crash in water.) If the plane settled in (in this case) the passengers whould have put on the vests or used the floatcraft. If so, then they would have stayed alive long after the crash and eventually surcumed to the elements and died. Either they all died before the crash, or at the crash time, or after the crash and in all cases that many bodies can't be found. What the problem is--- there's no evidence of a crash as yet.

A crash that produces a breakup leaves all manner of evidence and much of it floats (seat coushions etc). There would have to be enough to have found something by this time---but not necessiarily, it may take more time.

If there was a crash or settle-in, there would at least be bodies. At a number well over 200 some should have been found by now, I would think anyways. The ocean current patterns show that over time evidence will come ashore on the eastern and southern coast of Africa, on the Northeast to North shore of Austrailia, and then back up to the Malaysia regions if the flight turned Wastward. . Time will tell.

At this point as I see it and without evidence found--the most likely is a hijack. If it's a hijack --someone in a high postition and with alot of resources did the deed. It would be to sophosticated for regular hijackers.  Smiling

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.

What basis do you have for that? As Vastet pointed out, hundreds of planes and boats have disappeared. The ocean is a big fucking place and if you don't find the wreakage quickly, it could sink or spend years floating around with a bunch of other stuff. So you have to assume it is going to wash ashore in a place where someone bothers to go through the effort to identify it and that whatever chunk they find is actually identifiable. Which is made even more unlikely in an area with a lot of unihabited islands for stuff to end up, and many other places where to population is impoverished and has better things to do than walk around beaches with metal detectors and try to figure out what random hunks of metal used to be. 

Meanwhile, we haven't even been able to find a 300+ foot cargo ship that we know was floating aimlessly for a year. Many people devote their lives to attempting to find sunken ships and have failed even when we have a really good idea of where they sunk. There is no reason to believe that we will ever find and positively identify a piece from this plane, since most of it would have sunk within days. Certainly, anything remaining of the bodies would have been consumed by now.  

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Old

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Old Seer wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Did you examine the information of the flight which landed in the Hudson river?

From Wiki:

The plane ended its six-minute flight at 3:31 pm with an unpowered ditching while heading south at about 130 knots (150 mph; 240 km/h) in the middle of the North River section of the Hudson River

However the pilot was in full control and pulled up the nose so the tail hit the water first.

If HM370 settled into the water as done on the Hudson that would mean that the pilot(s) were alive i9n ordertoaccomplish it. When this happens doors open, inflatableslides deploy and people exit onto the wings. There would be no point in passengers remaing inside if the aircraft is sinking or will sink.

If there's no rescue on time the plane would sink and all would drowned.  A side note- (There's a real problem  if overwater aircraft carry life vests or float craft in case of a crash in water.) If the plane settled in (in this case) the passengers whould have put on the vests or used the floatcraft. If so, then they would have stayed alive long after the crash and eventually surcumed to the elements and died. Either they all died before the crash, or at the crash time, or after the crash and in all cases that many bodies can't be found. What the problem is--- there's no evidence of a crash as yet.

A crash that produces a breakup leaves all manner of evidence and much of it floats (seat coushions etc). There would have to be enough to have found something by this time---but not necessiarily, it may take more time.

If there was a crash or settle-in, there would at least be bodies. At a number well over 200 some should have been found by now, I would think anyways. The ocean current patterns show that over time evidence will come ashore on the eastern and southern coast of Africa, on the Northeast to North shore of Austrailia, and then back up to the Malaysia regions if the flight turned Wastward. . Time will tell.

At this point as I see it and without evidence found--the most likely is a hijack. If it's a hijack --someone in a high postition and with alot of resources did the deed. It would be to sophosticated for regular hijackers.  Smiling

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.

Actually, I haven't concluded anything as a for sure happening.

But wouldn't all those islands have been looked over at this point. There is a bunch of them and a few would be easy to miss/overlook that's for sure.

It looks to me that the most likely crash site(s) would be from the last known position to the nearest airport.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
It is amazing that people

It is amazing that people think man has actually become god. I read these replies and the sheer ignorance of our limitations is astounding. It could take decades to search one single island in its entirety. Centuries to search all of them, and all the ocean in the area completely, by which point there may be nothing left to find. There are extreme limitations on our capability to search for missing objects. Even a plane is as a speck of sand on a giant beach.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
I understand your point. Wouldn't it be that the one's conductil

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.

What basis do you have for that? As Vastet pointed out, hundreds of planes and boats have disappeared. The ocean is a big fucking place and if you don't find the wreakage quickly, it could sink or spend years floating around with a bunch of other stuff. So you have to assume it is going to wash ashore in a place where someone bothers to go through the effort to identify it and that whatever chunk they find is actually identifiable. Which is made even more unlikely in an area with a lot of unihabited islands for stuff to end up, and many other places where to population is impoverished and has better things to do than walk around beaches with metal detectors and try to figure out what random hunks of metal used to be. 

Meanwhile, we haven't even been able to find a 300+ foot cargo ship that we know was floating aimlessly for a year. Many people devote their lives to attempting to find sunken ships and have failed even when we have a really good idea of where they sunk. There is no reason to believe that we will ever find and positively identify a piece from this plane, since most of it would have sunk within days. Certainly, anything remaining of the bodies would have been consumed by now.  

I see your points. Wouldn't it be likely that the searchers would see the option of notifying the countries along the ocean current flow to check their beachs and report their finding. There's quite a number (at least were) of countries invovled in the seach. If we thought of it I'm sure they would have also. Rotating ocean currents have two main places for debris to gather-the center, and outer edges along shorelines. The space between center and edge has the least. What I see as most likely is---it wao0uld be safe to assume where-ever the debris was- it isn't there now. If something is found on a shore it may be calculated according to the speedof the current as to where it came from. I'm thinking there has to be a large number of fishing villages all along most shores.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Assuming of course that

Assuming of course that every nation in the vicinity had the resources and technical skill and the technology of the US. Which absolutely none of them have.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
OK

Old Seer wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.

What basis do you have for that? As Vastet pointed out, hundreds of planes and boats have disappeared. The ocean is a big fucking place and if you don't find the wreakage quickly, it could sink or spend years floating around with a bunch of other stuff. So you have to assume it is going to wash ashore in a place where someone bothers to go through the effort to identify it and that whatever chunk they find is actually identifiable. Which is made even more unlikely in an area with a lot of unihabited islands for stuff to end up, and many other places where to population is impoverished and has better things to do than walk around beaches with metal detectors and try to figure out what random hunks of metal used to be. 

Meanwhile, we haven't even been able to find a 300+ foot cargo ship that we know was floating aimlessly for a year. Many people devote their lives to attempting to find sunken ships and have failed even when we have a really good idea of where they sunk. There is no reason to believe that we will ever find and positively identify a piece from this plane, since most of it would have sunk within days. Certainly, anything remaining of the bodies would have been consumed by now.  

I see your points. Wouldn't it be likely that the searchers would see the option of notifying the countries along the ocean current flow to check their beachs and report their finding. There's quite a number (at least were) of countries invovled in the seach. If we thought of it I'm sure they would have also. Rotating ocean currents have two main places for debris to gather-the center, and outer edges along shorelines. The space between center and edge has the least. What I see as most likely is---it wao0uld be safe to assume where-ever the debris was- it isn't there now. If something is found on a shore it may be calculated according to the speedof the current as to where it came from. I'm thinking there has to be a large number of fishing villages all along most shores.

Who Made the turns?  The plane leaves Kuala Lampur heading NE, Last ACARS transmission near Terangganu and makes a sharp right to eastely direction. Then Left to North westerly, then left turn to Southwesterly. At Penang turns North Westerly. (This is not a plane heading to the nearest airfield as should be in an emergency) Last Radar sighting is near the Adamann Sea 200NM from Panahg. Then (by someone's theory I think) it turns south into the indian ocean --or---north along the Thi coast.

If the crew was incapacitated by any means--who made the turns, "especially" the suspected turns after Penang to the north or south.

Ok (this is if the auto pilot can be programmed to head in succsesive directions which I don't know if it can) Who did the programming, which would have had to be done at the proper time. Lets say the pilots are dead just after loosing ACARS---who turned the aircraft.Lets say they were still alive going past Panang---then this aricraft is not introuble as the auto pilot could be set to go to Panang---but it didn't. Now the suspected turns to the north or south. ----again--dead pilots don't steer aircraft. If the aircraft turned north or south at the indian islands of Nicobar------ I'm looking at a hijack. Or----no, then howso no. Then the aircraft went straight to the NW after Panang if the pilots were incapacited. Why did it turn at Panang when it could have landed there. I'm not sold on a Hijack--but how can this be explained.

If the auto pilot cannot be programed beyond one heading at a time someone was piloting the plane to make the last north or south turns. I'm not merely trying to be right on this--but this thing dosen't add up. Under present thinking the pilots most likely lost consciousness at or just after the loss of ACARS because it's believed that a fire disabled ACARS   Let's say that the pilots surcumed to smoke within a half hour of a fire---who flew the plane after that--and who set the auto pilot---if it was set. Someone set the autopilot to go nowhere. An autopilot must have a destination, and that being the case then it's flying to nowhere going either north or south after panang. Apilot dosen't set an auto pilot to go nowhere. OK --Crank up your braineries and find what's wrong with this analysis--I'll be very happy to be wrong. What did I overlook--or not seeing. Smiling

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Currents would bring something to the shores. 44% of the worlds population live on costal cities. You'd think that body parts or parts of the plane would show up on a beach.

I still say there was a fire. Every one died before crashing in to a small atoll or small reef island.

What basis do you have for that? 

Which part of my post?


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:Actually, I

Old Seer wrote:

Actually, I haven't concluded anything as a for sure happening.

But wouldn't all those islands have been looked over at this point. There is a bunch of them and a few would be easy to miss/overlook that's for sure.

It looks to me that the most likely crash site(s) would be from the last known position to the nearest airport.

I spent three weeks looking through sat photos. I did find islands, no bigger than my property where my home sits. It was pretty cool to see them out there in the middle of nowhere, like a sandbar, which had some minor vegatation. I found a big sea cargo container which most likely fell off a ship. I found a cruise ship. I found a pod of whales. However, not any thing that would be considered a plane or any thing else as such.

I'm just guessing myself. I bet they turned while they were flying blind. They thought they were going in the correct direction.

 


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Im 50/50

But leaning to crash. If this holds up then it's a matter of time when something comes ashore. I would think that the aviation floks would ask/notify all towns along shore to be on the lookout.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I'm

digitalbeachbum wrote:

They thought they were going in the correct direction.

 

 

   I love our modern technology but geez, more than a 1,000 years ago the Vikings repeatedly sailed back and forth across the entire breadth of the Atlantic ocean without the use of a magnetic compass and just by using the location of sun or stars ( even under cloud cover using the "Viking Sun Stone" ie, Iceland Spar ) .  They always knew what direction they were going. Their lives depended on it, and their ancient technology was virtually fool proof.

 

 Viking GPS system:                                                                                                

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Ya know-

I was thinking of something similar earlier today when a notice came on PBS that the program (I think it's Shackelton) ofa small boat that went 900 miles across an ocean,They  had to negotiate a mountan range and so on to get to saftey, I got to momentary thinking how they did that with just a lifeboat, compass, dead rekoning and a few stars to go with and they made it. I think that was 100 years ago. Maybe this idea of high technology isn't as effective as we think it should be. I trans pose that into Flight 370 and I'm baffled. Smiling

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
That's interesting.

Does that sunstone actually work, or how do they use it. If so, how. It looks like crystal quartz I find in the desert near Quatrtzsite AZ, not that big though.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4127
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:Does that

Old Seer wrote:

Does that sunstone actually work, or how do they use it. If so, how?

                          Double refraction.

 

                         http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/03/11/viking-sunstone-may-have-existed-claim-scientists/

 

                         http://www.atoptics.co.uk/fz767.htm

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Old Seer
Theist
Posts: 1521
Joined: 2011-11-12
User is offlineOffline
Ha so

Thanks.


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:I see your

Old Seer wrote:

I see your points. Wouldn't it be likely that the searchers would see the option of notifying the countries along the ocean current flow to check their beachs and report their finding. There's quite a number (at least were) of countries invovled in the seach. If we thought of it I'm sure they would have also. Rotating ocean currents have two main places for debris to gather-the center, and outer edges along shorelines. The space between center and edge has the least. What I see as most likely is---it wao0uld be safe to assume where-ever the debris was- it isn't there now. If something is found on a shore it may be calculated according to the speedof the current as to where it came from. I'm thinking there has to be a large number of fishing villages all along most shores.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-464768/Thousands-rubber-ducks-land-British-shores-15-year-journey.html

Who knows where it is going to wash up? Most of what a plane is made of doesn't float. Have you ever walked along the ocean? All sorts of random shit washes up. Even if a beachcomber finds something, and contacts the authorities, positively identifying it as from that flight would be almost impossible. If anyone even attempts to identify it. You call the cops about some hunk of metal you found on the beach and their response is going to be "So what?" Finding debris by the ocean isn't uncommon.

 

Odds are we will never know what happened. Maybe in a few hundred or thousand years someone combing the bottom of the ocean will find the blackbox. Until then, it would be rather lucky to find and identify anything.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X