Oklahoma fundy wants religious witnesses to marriage mandatory by the state.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oklahoma fundy wants religious witnesses to marriage mandatory by the state.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Feel free to call or e-mail

Feel free to call or e-mail this moron and tell him to keep his religion out of public law. http://www.okhouse.gov/District.aspx?District=55

[email protected]

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 i already see this as a

i already see this as a fail of mega proportions. you have gay religious leaders and because there are thousands of religous leaders in his state alone there is mathmatically a chance that one or two are supportive of gay rights

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: i

digitalbeachbum wrote:

i already see this as a fail of mega proportions. you have gay religious leaders and because there are thousands of religous leaders in his state alone there is mathmatically a chance that one or two are supportive of gay rights

Yea, well it still matters. Social norms do not change through silence.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Feel free to

Brian37 wrote:

Feel free to call or e-mail this moron and tell him to keep his religion out of public law. http://www.okhouse.gov/District.aspx?District=55

[email protected]

Yeah, because a local representative in Oklahoma really is going to give two shits about an angry e-mail from some random stranger several states away. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Feel free to

Brian37 wrote:

Feel free to call or e-mail this moron and tell him to keep his religion out of public law.

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.