More fun for atheists in the middle east.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
More fun for atheists in the middle east.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Heck of a job Bama. 

 Heck of a job Bama. 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Heck

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Heck of a job Bama. 

"Bama" sank the Titanic and killed the dinosaurs too.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Heck of a job Bama. 

"Bama" sank the Titanic and killed the dinosaurs too.

So are you saying that Bama had nothing to do with the foreign policy decisions made while he was president? Or are you saying that the decisions made by the US during the Egyptian revolution didn't have any bearing on the outcome? 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Heck of a job Bama. 

"Bama" sank the Titanic and killed the dinosaurs too.

So are you saying that Bama had nothing to do with the foreign policy decisions made while he was president? Or are you saying that the decisions made by the US during the Egyptian revolution didn't have any bearing on the outcome? 

FUCK, I forgot that Obama started two wars. No wait, HE DIDN'T! 

Obama was handed a mess.  For you to emply that what he took over was peaches and ice cream is fucking bat shit nuts.

 

Beyond just fucking admit you are no different than any male testosterone of anyone of any religion. Your religion is money. Obama simply dealt with what he took over. And if you compare what happened in the prior 8 years to what he has done, only an IDIOT would think Obama has done worse.

 

You are so easy to read. If you and I were playing backgammon and I won, you would start WW3 just because you cant stand losing. You are a mundane stereotypical male.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:FUCK, I forgot

Brian37 wrote:

FUCK, I forgot that Obama started two wars. No wait, HE DIDN'T! 

We aren't talking about either of the wars. The subject is Egypt.

 

Brian37 wrote:

Obama was handed a mess.  For you to emply that what he took over was peaches and ice cream is fucking bat shit nuts.

In many parts of the world, certainly. When Bama came into office, Egypt wasn't any more than it was for any other president. 

 

Brian37 wrote:

Your religion is money.

Really? Then why don't I devote my full efforts to making more? 

 

Brian37 wrote:

Obama simply dealt with what he took over. And if you compare what happened in the prior 8 years to what he has done, only an IDIOT would think Obama has done worse.

Whether he has done better or worse overall is irrelevant. He was the only one who was president when Egypt had its revolution. It was the end of his first term. 

 

Brian37 wrote:

You are so easy to read. If you and I were playing backgammon and I won, you would start WW3 just because you cant stand losing.

Really? Any evidence to support this? 

 

Brian37 wrote:

You are a mundane stereotypical male.

Yet again, you throw labels around, hypocrite. What exactly is a "stereotypical male"? 

 

What does any of this have to do with how Bama managed (or mismanaged) the Egyptian crises?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
fuck off, brian. there is

fuck off, brian. there is no one more "mundane" or "stereotypical" around here than you. you're the only person here whose responses in any given discussion i can anticipate word-for-word and at least 80% of the time i'm right. you're a walking mediocrity who wishes he was some sort of catalyst for social change, but is full of nothing but excuses for why he is in actuality an unemployed divorcee whose only outlet for his ignorant ideas (thank god) is his keyboard. not that it really matters, because you would never dare to stand up to any of the oppressors, real and imagined, you rail against any place but safely behind your monitor. the truth is, you don't want your life to change because you are perfectly comfortable in it, and, objectively speaking, that would be fine, except for the fact that you try to make it sound grander than it actually is, painting yourself as a tireless fighter for the downtrodden, and try (pathetically, though) to talk down to others for being part of a problem that you're not truly interested in solving.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:fuck off,

iwbiek wrote:
fuck off, brian. there is no one more "mundane" or "stereotypical" around here than you. you're the only person here whose responses in any given discussion i can anticipate word-for-word and at least 80% of the time i'm right. you're a walking mediocrity who wishes he was some sort of catalyst for social change, but is full of nothing but excuses for why he is in actuality an unemployed divorcee whose only outlet for his ignorant ideas (thank god) is his keyboard. not that it really matters, because you would never dare to stand up to any of the oppressors, real and imagined, you rail against any place but safely behind your monitor. the truth is, you don't want your life to change because you are perfectly comfortable in it, and, objectively speaking, that would be fine, except for the fact that you try to make it sound grander than it actually is, painting yourself as a tireless fighter for the downtrodden, and try (pathetically, though) to talk down to others for being part of a problem that you're not truly interested in solving.

Said the man with the red flag. Thanks for the lecture "teach". 

 

You childishly through a hissy fit over the rightful position that religion is poison. You have a stupid utopian idea that political correctness is the way to keep the peace. Pointing out that religion is the root cause of our species division.

 

The only one not interested in solving human divisions is you. You are the idiot protecting the bullies thinking you are protecting human rights. 

 

Yea asshole, I am raising my voice for the less fortunate. You play that stupid fucking game of title meaning those without it don't have a right to speak. So becuse I am poor and don't hold a title that means I should have no say. Congrats asshole, you are the classest fuck you claim to rail against with your Marxism.

 

Now ask me once again If I give a flying fuck what you think. 

 

I don't owe you any fucking explination at all. Your not liking my tactics is your fucking bagage. You behave in the same whiny manor Islamists do in throwing a fit over a cartoon.

Now, here is how reality works. Humans make up gods. Humans have the right to make whatever bullshit claims they want, but they do not have the right to set up poisonous taboos that keep them free from blasphemy and criticism. In the civil west you don't use censorship as a tactic. You'd like to think you are defending human rights and you are the one thinking I am the big meany. The reality is that YOU are the idiot allowing the violent fucks cover with your stupid attitude of "play nice" with words.

If anyone is over conflating their importance it is you. All of us will die in the future and our species will go extinct. Until then while I am alive I am going to use my voice to keep religion on a secular leash and piss people off when I feel like it. You not liking the way I do it is your baggage. 

 

If you want to have your own library discussions with others that is you, no one has to be a clone of you. I am sick of the world thinking peace amounts to having a petty glass jaw like being offended is the worst thing in the world. You are the moron who enables those idiots. 

 

You need to grow the fuck up. You and I get to go to bed at night without fear of harm. Your bullshit here does not help oppressed Christians or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists. And you are also too fucking stupid to see that our public argument between atheists allows theists to see us as individuals which is where more of the world should be. 

 

Wow look at that, you read this and your dick didn't fall of and you were not murdered or arrested. Yea it offended you sure. But again. So the fuck what.

 

You simply don't like me, that is all this amounts to. Welcome to reality dipshit.

 

 

 

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:You simply

Brian37 wrote:
You simply don't like me, that is all this amounts to.



YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!! A LOT OF MY AGGRESSION TOWARDS YOU COMES FROM THE FACT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO OWN UP TO IT??? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED I'VE OWNED UP TO IT??? I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY AREN'T IGNORANT!!! I DON'T LIKE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT A MILLION TIMES, SO WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING IT LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF REVELATION???


now that i HOPE we have that straight, how about you actually explain to me why i'm wrong when i say you're a mediocre piece of shit? in other words, how about you actually reply to something straight-up for once, or else don't reply at all?

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
You simply don't like me, that is all this amounts to.

YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!! A LOT OF MY AGGRESSION TOWARDS YOU COMES FROM THE FACT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO OWN UP TO IT??? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED I'VE OWNED UP TO IT??? I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY AREN'T IGNORANT!!! I DON'T LIKE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT A MILLION TIMES, SO WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING IT LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF REVELATION???
now that i HOPE we have that straight, how about you actually explain to me why i'm wrong when i say you're a mediocre piece of shit? in other words, how about you actually reply to something straight-up for once, or else don't reply at all?

Now was that so hard to admit? You cussed in past and are typing in caps to yell at  me out and guess what? I don't feel like it is the end of the world because you used harsh language or type in caps. Now imagine if more of the world would simply leave it at words like you and I do right here.

That is what I mean by you need to grow up.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Your bullshit

Brian37 wrote:
Your bullshit here does not help oppressed Christians or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists.



neither does yours, brian. neither does yours. when it comes to posting on atheist websites, you and i are doing precisely the same amount of good for the world's repressed: zilch. the difference between us is i will cheerfully admit that.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15725
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Your bullshit here does not help oppressed Christians or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists.

neither does yours, brian. neither does yours. when it comes to posting on atheist websites, you and i are doing precisely the same amount of good for the world's repressed: zilch. the difference between us is i will cheerfully admit that.

Oh no, don't equate me to you. You are the one insisting on libraries for everyone. I never insisted that you use the same tactic I do. 

Your the idiot that would side with the Pope equating religion to picking on someone's mom. Considering the dark ages, sexism, science denial and protecting child molesters, it would seem a stupid idea to insist on library tactics 100% of the time.

This is not a formal debate, nor is it a library. If you don't like the verbal boxing ring no one is forcing you into it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
Your bullshit here does not help oppressed Christians or Jews or Muslims or Buddhists.

neither does yours, brian. neither does yours. when it comes to posting on atheist websites, you and i are doing precisely the same amount of good for the world's repressed: zilch. the difference between us is i will cheerfully admit that.

Oh no, don't equate me to you. You are the one insisting on libraries for everyone. I never insisted that you use the same tactic I do. 

Your the idiot that would side with the Pope equating religion to picking on someone's mom. Considering the dark ages, sexism, science denial and protecting child molesters, it would seem a stupid idea to insist on library tactics 100% of the time.

This is not a formal debate, nor is it a library. If you don't like the verbal boxing ring no one is forcing you into it.




1. no, i wouldn't side with the pope on that issue because i don't.


2. i don't insist on you having a library, i just think you might benefit from visiting one now and then.


3. it's a good thing for you it's not a formal debate. then you'd look even more foolish than you already do (if that were possible).


4. i love the verbal boxing ring; i've been using you as a mop there for over a year now.


5. i absolutely will equate you with myself, as we're both taking part in the same hobby.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5448
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Said the man

Brian37 wrote:

Said the man with the red flag. Thanks for the lecture "teach". 

You know, instead of being a condescending prick, perhaps you should try to learn something from teach. He is clearly a lot more educated than you on a variety of topics. You could learn by asking questions, or by attempting to construct a coherent argument against him and learn by having your argument shredded. The second is my preferred method, odd considering that I have this hatred of losing according to you. 

 

Anyway, back to my original question, is your contention that Bama didn't have control over his own State Department or is it that the US didn't have the power to exert considerable influence over who took control of Egypt?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
You simply don't like me, that is all this amounts to.

YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!! A LOT OF MY AGGRESSION TOWARDS YOU COMES FROM THE FACT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO OWN UP TO IT??? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED I'VE OWNED UP TO IT??? I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY AREN'T IGNORANT!!! I DON'T LIKE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT A MILLION TIMES, SO WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING IT LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF REVELATION???
now that i HOPE we have that straight, how about you actually explain to me why i'm wrong when i say you're a mediocre piece of shit? in other words, how about you actually reply to something straight-up for once, or else don't reply at all?

Now was that so hard to admit? You cussed in past and are typing in caps to yell at  me out and guess what? I don't feel like it is the end of the world because you used harsh language or type in caps. Now imagine if more of the world would simply leave it at words like you and I do right here.

That is what I mean by you need to grow up.

You're such a moron it boggles the mind.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:iwbiek

Brian37 wrote:

iwbiek wrote:
Brian37 wrote:
You simply don't like me, that is all this amounts to.

YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!! A LOT OF MY AGGRESSION TOWARDS YOU COMES FROM THE FACT THAT I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO OWN UP TO IT??? HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED I'VE OWNED UP TO IT??? I DON'T LIKE YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY AREN'T IGNORANT!!! I DON'T LIKE SELF-RIGHTEOUS PRICKS!!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT A MILLION TIMES, SO WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING IT LIKE IT'S SOME KIND OF REVELATION???
now that i HOPE we have that straight, how about you actually explain to me why i'm wrong when i say you're a mediocre piece of shit? in other words, how about you actually reply to something straight-up for once, or else don't reply at all?

Now was that so hard to admit? You cussed in past and are typing in caps to yell at  me out and guess what? I don't feel like it is the end of the world because you used harsh language or type in caps. Now imagine if more of the world would simply leave it at words like you and I do right here.

That is what I mean by you need to grow up.




god, you're such a fucking idiot. it wasn't hard to admit because i already HAD ADMITTED IT SEVERAL TIMES. i'm typing in caps out of sheer frustration because you have ZERO READING COMPREHENSION.


as for "growing up," brian, i'm a homeowner who built my own fucking home--as in with my own hands. i have been gainfully employed since i graduated college, usually holding down multiple jobs. at my current school, i'm responsible for overseeing every other american teacher there, all of whom are much older than me. i get called indispensible on damn near a daily basis. i'm raising two boys. i'm getting a phd. other than a very advantageous mortgage, i have zero debt. i'm totally independent of my parents. and i've managed all this in a foreign country with every language and culture barrier against me...but only in the beginning, because i'm now bilingual and culturally assimilated. i'm even occasionally mistaken for a slovak by slovaks. and i never even took a damn language class.


where are you in your life, brian? let us know and we'll see who needs to "grow up." because one thing grown-ups don't do is make fucking excuses, and you're full of excuses.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13210
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
encore encore

encore encore

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4901
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote: god, you're

iwbiek wrote:

god, you're such a fucking idiot. it wasn't hard to admit because i already HAD ADMITTED IT SEVERAL TIMES. i'm typing in caps out of sheer frustration because you have ZERO READING COMPREHENSION.
as for "growing up," brian, i'm a homeowner who built my own fucking home--as in with my own hands. i have been gainfully employed since i graduated college, usually holding down multiple jobs. at my current school, i'm responsible for overseeing every other american teacher there, all of whom are much older than me. i get called indispensible on damn near a daily basis. i'm raising two boys. i'm getting a phd. other than a very advantageous mortgage, i have zero debt. i'm totally independent of my parents. and i've managed all this in a foreign country with every language and culture barrier against me...but only in the beginning, because i'm now bilingual and culturally assimilated. i'm even occasionally mistaken for a slovak by slovaks. and i never even took a damn language class.
where are you in your life, brian? let us know and we'll see who needs to "grow up." because one thing grown-ups don't do is make fucking excuses, and you're full of excuses.