Trump Mr Universal Douchebag!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Trump Mr Universal Douchebag!

Trump says Miss Universe pageant intended to bridge gaps, spends all his time getting Americans to hate Obama. FUCKING OPPORTUNISTIC LYING SACK OF HYPOCRITICAL SHIT!

http://www.people.com/article/miss-universe-lebanon-israel-controversy

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Miss Lebanon wrote:"Since

Miss Lebanon wrote:
"Since the first day of my arrival to participate … I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel, who tried several times to take a photo with me. I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia [and] suddenly Miss Israel jumped in and took a selfie and uploaded it on her social media."

Lmfao.

That was careless of you anyways; you need to stay alert for those sneaky little jew-devils.

Sorry Lebanon, but any girl worth being crowned Miss Universe should be a girl that can rise above your petty bullshit.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Miss

butterbattle wrote:

Miss Lebanon wrote:
"Since the first day of my arrival to participate … I was very cautious to avoid being in any photo or communication with Miss Israel, who tried several times to take a photo with me. I was having a photo with Miss Japan, Miss Slovenia [and] suddenly Miss Israel jumped in and took a selfie and uploaded it on her social media."

Lmfao.

That was careless of you anyways; you need to stay alert for those sneaky little jew-devils.

Sorry Lebanon, but any girl worth being crowned Miss Universe should be a girl that can rise above your petty bullshit.

Um no, I do not think that is about hate of Israel but fear of retrobution to her, or her family or society muslim on muslim.

I posted this because of Trump, not them. I do not think either of them like having to care about what either side thinks. 

I think whatever good intent Miss Isreal has, she is comming from a country in a position of power where she is while at risk, has a much better benefit of protection than Muslims in Lebenan.

It is sick to me that humans in general care more about stupid religious tribalism than non violence.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Um, what are we supposed

Um, what are we supposed to be outraged at Trump for? I didn't see his name anywhere in the story even as a comment let alone a participant. Besides, isn't bringing people from around the world to sing kum by yah what lefties are always telling us we should do?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yep, my best guess is that

Yep, my best guess is that Miss Lebanon and Miss Israel are already friends, but Miss Lebanon has to lie to protect herself and her family from her sad excuse for a country.

Eh....not sure what this has to do with Trump, Brian, but okaaaayyyy.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Yep, my

butterbattle wrote:

Yep, my best guess is that Miss Lebanon and Miss Israel are already friends, but Miss Lebanon has to lie to protect herself and her family from her sad excuse for a country.

Did you read the OP, that asshole was on the news saying he was sorry that a mere Pageant was causing any divison. That is funny comming from him because he's spent tons of time selling everyone the bullshit idea that Obama wasn't born here playing into fear mongers gullibility.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:butterbattle

Brian37 wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

Did you read the OP, that asshole was on the news saying he was sorry that a mere Pageant was causing any divison. That is funny comming from him because he's spent tons of time selling everyone the bullshit idea that Obama wasn't born here playing into fear mongers gullibility.

He apologized!?!?!? OMG, how outrageous. Dick Cheney is going to be upset when he hears about this. Probably going to shoot him.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

He apologized!?!?!? OMG, how outrageous. Dick Cheney is going to be upset when he hears about this. Probably going to shoot him.

He doesn't give one shit how he makes his money. That was as phoney as his comb over. CYA.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

butterbattle wrote:

He doesn't give one shit how he makes his money. That was as phoney as his comb over. CYA.

.Well yeah, he is a reality TV show star, did ya think anything on reality TV isn't phony? I'm just amused that you are so outraged over a twitter fight between two immature girls. Perhaps with your phony outrage, you should consider a career in reality TV too.

Still not sure why you are upset about him making money from Miss Universe. Doesn't seem like the organization did anything wrong, and I wasn't aware of any reason why a good lefty loony like you would be outraged about it. I thought it was right wing nuts that thought it was indecent. Then again, I've never watched it, I prefer my women better armed, older and more durable.

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Israel bombs

Israel bombs Lebanon

Photobombs

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
just to be clear, all of us

just to be clear, all of us here know that lebanon is still under christian control, right?

and man, miss slovenia looks busted. having lived in a slavic country for over a decade, i can tell you they could do much, much better than that.

miss israel's pretty busted too...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Slovenia looks like a guy.

Slovenia looks like a guy.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
The Miss Universe pageant is

The Miss Universe pageant is not about beauty. It is about being a citizen of the world, a beacon of light for others to look up to, achieving all that a woman can achiev.......bwahahaha.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
I love a woman who knows her way around a Glock

More my type: beautiful, talented, successful and well armed. (For the non-gun nuts, these young ladies are Tori Nonaka and Michelle Viscusi, professional competitive shooters.)