Controversy? What controversy?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Controversy? What controversy?

People get pissed over the skin color of an invisible sky hero? Apparently so.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/03/i-met-god-shes-black_n_6406928.html

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 There isn't one, it is

There isn't one, it is just some random guy selling overpriced shirts, nowhere in the article does it say anything about anyone complaining. But the word "controversy" gets people like me to waste my time reading it. Huffpo and Drudge are both great at misleading headlines to get you to click. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I already know this guy. In

I already know this guy. In fact he looks like one of my athiest jewish friends from new york who is one of these avant garde artists who live of their parents; including a nice sized trust fund. Never really having to know the word working because when they fail they fall back on the trust fund as a nice safe cushion.

butterbattle
ModeratorSuperfan
butterbattle's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol, he described himself as

Lol, he described himself as an atheist. He's just a lazy, but opinionated hipster trying to make money with a weird shirt idea. Looks like it worked.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, | As I foretold you, were all spirits, and | Are melted into air, into thin air; | And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, | The cloud-capped towers, the gorgeous palaces, | The solemn temples, the great globe itself, - Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve, | And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, | Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff | As dreams are made on, and our little life | Is rounded with a sleep. - Shakespeare

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
butterbattle wrote:Lol, he

butterbattle wrote:

Lol, he described himself as an atheist. He's just a lazy, but opinionated hipster trying to make money with a weird shirt idea. Looks like it worked.

Sounds like my friend. Totally lazy. I mean, he oozes lazy. His dad has millions and he does nothing all day long but smoke weed and play guitar.

Always having some get rich quick scheme. I suspect with the amount of weed he smokes he will form some mental issues if he doesn't die from cancer.