HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
An ABBA video?

It's too fucking early for this.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I

MUEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It is never too early for ABBA!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

I'll respect them for their work but fuck off. It isn't new years yet.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I'll start another thread about why I hate the word "respect" for another day. But, I simply posted this morso because I am simply happy that this overyhyped worship of a book of myth and fictional character day is over.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I'll start another thread about why I hate the word "respect" for another day. But, I simply posted this morso because I am simply happy that this overyhyped worship of a book of myth and fictional character day is over.

I respect their work. They pumped out a lot of music during their era.

I misunderstood your post. I was thinking in the terms of 'new years' meaning the celebration of such an event. I was so drained and tired from yesterday that I was done, tired, exhausted, ready to cease.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Bump because now is the

Bump because now is the time.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Being the underdog guy I

Sorry ment to post in another thread.