Seattle woman charged with rape of man

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seattle woman charged with rape of man

http://q13fox.com/2014/09/12/26-year-old-seattle-woman-charged-with-rape-of-man/

What do you think, throw the book at her? What she gets will depend on how good looking or ugly she is.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I find this strange but

I find this strange but every one has their own sleep patterns. I've been told I sleep really deeply but specific sounds will wake me up quicker than others. However, touch me and I'll usually swing around or jump up out of bed in a quick motion.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I find this strange but every one has their own sleep patterns. I've been told I sleep really deeply but specific sounds will wake me up quicker than others.

I wish I slept deeply.  I wake up every few hours...

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I find this strange but every one has their own sleep patterns. I've been told I sleep really deeply but specific sounds will wake me up quicker than others.

I wish I slept deeply.  I wake up every few hours...

Try time released Melatonin.

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen