Hawaiian pizza, humor..........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hawaiian pizza, humor..........

I used to work delivering pizzas, and here is what I do not get about humans? What the fuck its it about hurricanes and snow that causes you to forget how to eat the shit you stocked up from Wal Mart after you stampeded it it and raided it to knowing the storm was coming? No, you fuckers have to make our lives miserable during the storm? I really do feel sorry for pizza drivers in Hawaii, I could imagine a customer calling "Hey where the fuck is my pizza, the lava flow is about to hit my house".

Seriously assholes, pizza delivery drivers are not police or EMTs and you are not going to pay for their car or injuries if t'm they get hurt trying to get a pizza to you during a storm, GET SOME FUCKING PATIENCE! You won't fucking die I promise. "Please hurry the snow is attacking my house!"

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:...What the

Brian37 wrote:
...What the fuck its it about hurricanes and snow that causes you to forget how to eat the shit you stocked up from Wal Mart after you stampeded it it and raided it to knowing the storm was coming?

Evolution makes them do it.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 My  pizza delivery guy

My  pizza delivery guy bitches less than you.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: My

Beyond Saving wrote:

Then he is an idiot who doesn't value his own worth. You like having bitches because you are a pimp and everyone is there to make you money.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Beyond Saving

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Then he is an idiot who doesn't value his own worth.

Awfully large (and insulting) assumptions to make about someone you have never met and know nothing about except that they deliver pizzas and have a positive outlook on life. Sad if you think that what your job is defines your worth. 

Brian37 wrote:

You like having bitches because you are a pimp and everyone is there to make you money.

Make me money? Neither the pizza delivery guy, nor hookers have ever made me a cent. Whenever I call either one, my wallet becomes decidedly lighter. I would have more money if I never used either one.  

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

Then he is an idiot who doesn't value his own worth.

Awfully large (and insulting) assumptions to make about someone you have never met and know nothing about except that they deliver pizzas and have a positive outlook on life. Sad if you think that what your job is defines your worth. 

Brian37 wrote:

You like having bitches because you are a pimp and everyone is there to make you money.

Make me money? Neither the pizza delivery guy, nor hookers have ever made me a cent. Whenever I call either one, my wallet becomes decidedly lighter. I would have more money if I never used either one.  

Don't have to know him. If you make someone else rich by working for them and you cant pay your bills and are willing to accept the bullshit wages dictate on you, then you deserve to be called a fucking idiot.

You are still stuck on the fucking stupid ass idea that since you managed to do well that you had no help.

We tried "trickle down" it did not work. Wages are not keeping up with the cost of living. Billionaire Nick Hanauer gets it. Moo Cluck Moo gets it. COSTCO gets it. YOU are the one who doesn't get it.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
You don't get it.

You don't get it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Sad if

Beyond Saving wrote:
Sad if you think that what your job is defines your worth.

christ, if that's what he thinks, he's more of a marxist than i am.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Don't have to

Brian37 wrote:

Don't have to know him.

Of course, why know someone when throwing a few labels on them is easier? Assumptions always fit your script better than knowing reality.

Brian37 wrote:

If you make someone else rich by working for them and you cant pay your bills and are willing to accept the bullshit wages dictate on you, then you deserve to be called a fucking idiot.

I agree, and you are a fucking idiot who doesn't actually take steps to increase his wages, but instead sits around whining about it. How do you know my pizza delivery guy isn't paying his bills? How do you know that he is sitting there like a fucking doormat like you and not taking an active role to take steps to improve his wages in the future? Perhaps he lives very cheaply and is content to live cheap because he loves delivering pizzas. Or maybe he has just fallen on tough times and is delivering pizzas to make ends meet while looking for a higher paying job. Maybe he is delivering pizzas because it is a job with flexibility that matches his school schedule. Perhaps he is delivering pizzas to pay the bills while he launches a new business venture. Maybe he loves staying at home raising his kids while his wife works a 9-5 and just works the night shift for a few extra vacation dollars. Maybe he has a dream to run his own pizza joint and is delivering for someone else to learn the business. Hell, maybe he is a fucking trust fund baby that doesn't give a shit about the money and just enjoys the work to be productive. There are dozens if not hundreds of reasons why someone might take a job delivering pizzas that doesn't mean they are willing to simply accept low wages long term. Yet you assume he is a fucking idiot.

Brian37 wrote:

You are still stuck on the fucking stupid ass idea that since you managed to do well that you had no help.

I have never claimed any such thing. Many people helped me get to where I am today, and all of them are richer now because of it. YOU have never helped me a lick, so I don't think you deserve shit from me. And if you ever had applied for a job with me, your negative attitude wouldn't have been helpful at all and I probably would have fired you. Try helping a business owner make more profit, instead of just bitching about them not giving you more for nothing, 99 times out of 100 they are going to reward you handsomely for it. 

Brian37 wrote:

We tried "trickle down" it did not work. Wages are not keeping up with the cost of living.

Of course not, our government has aggressively pursued an anti-employment policy. Per employee costs have skyrocketed, that means there is less to pay in wages. 

Brian37 wrote:

Moo Cluck Moo gets it. COSTCO gets it. YOU are the one who doesn't get it.

And I can absolutely guarantee that you don't patronize either business. Both only have business models that work because they don't market to poor people. When companies market to high dollar customers, they pay much higher wages and they are much more discriminate about who they hire. A server at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse makes way more money than one who works at Moo Cluck Moo. So should Moo Cluck Moo start paying the same wages a server at Ruth's Chris makes? 

When you go to the cheapest grocery store and buy the cheapest meat, you are the one creating the demand for low wages, because that grocer and that meat is cheap because the people involved in delivering it to you make less. What would you do if every fast food place charged the same prices as Moo Cluck Moo (which is about equal to sit down restaurant prices)? If every grocery store was as expensive as Whole Foods? 

Then again, maybe if we just price all the poor people out of the food market, they will starve to death and relieve us of their annoying whining. Maybe you are on to something Brian. I declare that all food workers should get paid at least $80,000 a year. Seriously, who can raise a 4 person family on $15 an hour?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I wanted to dispute a thing

I wanted to dispute a thing or two, but I can't bring myself to be associated, in any way, with Brians arguments. Sigh.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I wanted to

Vastet wrote:
I wanted to dispute a thing or two, but I can't bring myself to be associated, in any way, with Brians arguments. Sigh.

I completely stay out of it too.