digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 Apparently he killed

Apparently he killed himself.

I had watched a biography on him a long time ago. It was shocking to know he did so much coke and drinking. It sort of explained his level of energy when he was on stage and when I went back to watch old footage of him I then confirmed the stories. When he was on stage he was really wired and on top of an already energetic personality.

I will admit some of his latest stuff was shit, sort of like all the greats who are older and hollywood doesn't want any more. Most of all I'll always remember his Mork stuff with Johnathan Winters (another classic comic who I thought was amazing) - And Death to Smoochy - One of the darkest comedies I've watched.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 That sucks, I loved his

That sucks, I loved his energy. Mork And Mindy was a great sitcom. I loved his razor edge quick wit. Great comedian. He will be missed.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
That sucks. I loved Robin

That sucks. I loved Robin Williams growing up, the man was an artistic genius. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

Sad

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
A comic genius.