The 2014 NFL season.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The 2014 NFL season.

I really don't have any "predictions" myself. I only hope our line can protect RG. I did see our schedule, MOMMY!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saint Thomas & Bishop of Belachik will see to that. My prediction is A Super Bowl of Seattle loosing to New England 35 to 10. And I reserve the right to deny that I ever posted this.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Well, since I would

Well, since I would personally get a lot of gratification from putting a few .45 holes in that prick that is now QB, I am not going to be a Jets fan this year. I can tolerate decades of losing, but this is too much. I guess I am a Browns fan this year, since I can't stand the Bengals even though they are geographically closer and probably the better team. Meh, it is going to be a lousy football year for me. I can't get my heart into it. Who would have thought that I would be wishing for Tebow back?

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
 SF 49er's vs Miami45 to

SF 49er's vs Miami

45 to 10

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: Well,

Beyond Saving wrote:

Well, since I would personally get a lot of gratification from putting a few .45 holes in that prick that is now QB, I am not going to be a Jets fan this year. I can tolerate decades of losing, but this is too much. I guess I am a Browns fan this year, since I can't stand the Bengals even though they are geographically closer and probably the better team. Meh, it is going to be a lousy football year for me. I can't get my heart into it. Who would have thought that I would be wishing for Tebow back?

I'd love to rub  it in your face but cant say much. Yes Skins have a better team, but since their Super Bowl days they have been spotty. Like having a Lamborghinni with a flat tire and an oil leak. Looks good but you cant do a damned thing with it. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:
Saint Thomas & Bishop of Belachik will see to that. My prediction is A Super Bowl of Seattle loosing to New England 35 to 10. And I reserve the right to deny that I ever posted this.

I know it is only pre season, 2 minites left and 23-0............Just a flesh wound.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I know it is only pre

I know it is only pre season, but how the fuck did the Skins go from a 23-6 win over the Patriots to a very sloppy ugly win over the Browns? 

While I see RG as still a great QB, I see the same cronic problems that team has had since their last Superbowl. We still cant seem to fire on all cylinders at the same time. I also did not like seeing RG limp again. It is good that he is fast but I have never been a fan of teams that use a QB as a running back. We still lack depth in our offensive line like we have sicne the Hogs.

I am seriously thinking it is going to be another long season with a split at best or worse. I don't know if we will break 10 wins.

Well if anything, Bob while he isn't into the sport likes listening to me watch the game or watches it with me so he can listen to me come unglued "in a silly WTF" way. Like watching a friend trip over their shoelace.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:  I know it

Brian37 wrote:

I know it is only pre season, but how the fuck did the Skins go from a 23-6 win over the Patriots to a very sloppy ugly win over the Browns? 

While I see RG as still a great QB, I see the same cronic problems that team has had since their last Superbowl. We still cant seem to fire on all cylinders at the same time. I also did not like seeing RG limp again. It is good that he is fast but I have never been a fan of teams that use a QB as a running back. We still lack depth in our offensive line like we have sicne the Hogs.

I am seriously thinking it is going to be another long season with a split at best or worse. I don't know if we will break 10 wins.

Well if anything, Bob while he isn't into the sport likes listening to me watch the game or watches it with me so he can listen to me come unglued "in a silly WTF" way. Like watching a friend trip over their shoelace.

Substitute METS with SKINS

http://youtu.be/okXhAC78d4Q

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yep that about sums it up.

Yep that about sums it up. I hope I am wrong but that does sum it up.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 New study shows that the

New study shows that the Redskins have a severe alergy to first downs and consistancy.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 I am hoping to see a

I am hoping to see a change with Seattle. I think they are actually an over rated team. Yeah, they are good, but I believe they win by testing the limits of the rules.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Anyone see the

Anyone see the Seattle/Green Bay game Thursday. OUCH what a spanking. Rogers looked more like Mr Rogers taling on Mr T.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Yeah, Green  Bay was

Yeah, Green  Bay was looking rough, but I think the credit goes to the  hawks defense. They were at the top of their game.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Skins loose to the Texans,

Skins loose to the Texans, and a very ugly loss too. Not a great start to the season, and unfortunately looks like it will be another long season.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 http://www.nfl.com/standing

http://www.nfl.com/standings

Patriots in LAST place in the division. What a beautiful thing. 

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

yeah yeah yeah I'd say something but too too drunk an depresseded AND YOUR MOTHER WEARS A DRESS!!!!!

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

You know for someone who likes to brag about being good with numbers, I would hardly call being last in the division after only one week devistating.

Last in the division at the end of the season would make sense.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Beyond Saving

Jeffrick wrote:
Beyond Saving wrote:

yeah yeah yeah I'd say something but too too drunk an depresseded AND YOUR MOTHER WEARS A DRESS!!!!!

You still have a much better team. My Redskins are looking to become the CUBS of the NFL.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
 If my picks are correct

If my picks are correct tonight I sneak through with only one loss..

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Jeffrick

Brian37 wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:
Beyond Saving wrote:

You still have a much better team. My Redskins are looking to become the CUBS of the NFL.

Better, phaw, depends on your definition of better. How much fun can it be watching knowing your team is going to win every game? Takes all the suspense and fun out of it if you ask me. And really, who cares if you win? "Tom Brady and the Patriots headed to the playoffs" isn't even a noticable headline. Until the playoffs, watching Patriots games is pretty much a waste of time. I think a team that surprises you with dumb ass moves that build suspense makes football a lot more fun. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Ok Mr Sapient this weekend

Ok Mr Sapient this weekend buddy, ME VS YOU, EAGLES VS SKINS.......So all I have to say is.......

I WANT MY MOMMY! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:Brian37

Beyond Saving wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:
Beyond Saving wrote:

Better, phaw, depends on your definition of better. How much fun can it be watching knowing your team is going to win every game? Takes all the suspense and fun out of it if you ask me. And really, who cares if you win? "Tom Brady and the Patriots headed to the playoffs" isn't even a noticable headline. Until the playoffs, watching Patriots games is pretty much a waste of time. I think a team that surprises you with dumb ass moves that build suspense makes football a lot more fun. 

No it is not, back when the Skins won Superbowls and made the playoffs every year I loved looking at the schedual and getting most of my picks right. I also injoyed the games tons more than now. 

I don't like winning or losing close games. I love beating the shit out of the other team or if I have to lose, loose big. Close games give me a fucking heart attack and I hated th e jammed up NFC east back in the 80s because they were the toughest division.