Are all men pedophiles?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Are all men pedophiles?

Before I start I'd like to point out that all sex which is not consensual is rape. I am against rape of all forms. Rapists are mentally disturbed individuals and they deserve punishment, however, I do not believe the laws of any country are properly written to cover the extent of this subject. I feel it deserves more attention and review by the scientific community.

Recent studies have shown that people, both men and women, who are sexually attracted to younger people are genetically predisposition to being attracted to them. Just like a gay person is gay or a heterosexual is attracted to the opposite sex because of their DNA.

There are many different classifications of this subject. Many of us have heard the term "pedophilia" but that word only covers one small sexual preference and is often misused by the media. There are people who prefer babies, toddlers, pre-adolescent, adolescent and young adults. This favoritism is not left to males alone. Females also have an attraction to the younger of our species. You might recall many of the teachers who have been having sex with their students? There are also non-offending and offending classifications as some people who are attracted to the younger of the species don't act on their desires. They instead turn to fantasy art, manga, or virtual sex, etc. It amazes me how deep the subject goes down the rabbit hole; and how much the US governments have gotten it wrong.

I was stunned to find out that the age of what is considered "of age" ranges from 8 to 21 around the world. I had already known marriages in the middle east could be done at an early age but I had never considered that until the late 1880's, America had an age of consent which was 10-12 (7 in Delaware).

Personally I think humans as a whole are completely confused when it comes to sex.

If you have Netflix then I would recommend to you watching the documentary called "Are all men pedophiles?" If you think you already know all there is to know about the subject I suggest you watch it. I thought I had a full grasp on the subject but this blew my mind.

 


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5427
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
 Personally, I am not

 Personally, I am not attracted to young women. I had a rather embarrassing situation recently where I couldn't get it up for a 20 year old because I wasn't attracted to her. I like my women 30-40 years old with some curves. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

 Personally, I am not attracted to young women. I had a rather embarrassing situation recently where I couldn't get it up for a 20 year old because I wasn't attracted to her. I like my women 30-40 years old with some curves. 

It is normal for younger men to desire older women. I'm married to an older woman, so is my brother. I like younger women too but I find all too often they lack a level of maturity for me. I prefer women who are equal to me or better, but with out being smug or self centered.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13161
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
I can find teenagers

I can find teenagers physically attractive. I have a very hard time telling a person's age. Girls I thought were in their 20's turned out to be 14, and vice versa. It doesn't get better as people age. I've been in a number of embarrassing situations where people asked me how old I thought they were and I was off by a decade, in the wrong direction to be a compliment. I refuse to answer that question now, and I always ask for ID if something might happen between a girl and I. I'm as much a stickler for ID as the guy/girl selling smokes in a convenience store.

Fortunately for me, mentally teenagers repulse me. One girl lied to me about her age when we met, but I knew she couldn't be that old within an hour or two. She was a quiet one so it took awhile for her youth to show through, but show through it did and I never spoke to her again afterwards.

I think kids are awesome (not sexually eww) until they hit puberty. Watching them figure out how the world works can be eye opening, and I love how they are always full of questions. But around puberty they become self centred little shits who think they know everything, need to add like to every sentence, and talk about the most stupid things. It isn't until they hit their 20's, mostly mid 20's, that they become regular people who I can stand to be around for any significant period of time.

Interestingly enough, even when I was one of those self centred little shits who thought I knew everything, I still couldn't stand most people of that age.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
"As I lay me down to sleep pray the Lord my Soul to keep''

      Dumb to mention this but this passage I only ran across by chance and it seems to fit too nicely into the whole of the OP's topic to not provide this quote in its' entirety

   First . . 

  I'm not feelin' it myself . . .

       Dumb to mention this but this passage I only ran across by chance and it seems to fit too nicely into the whole of the OP's topic to not provide this quote in its' entirety

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Before I start I'd like to point out that all sex which is not consensual is rape. I am against rape of all forms. Rapists are mentally disturbed individuals and they deserve punishment, however, I do not believe the laws of any country are properly written to cover the extent of this subject. I feel it deserves more attention and review by the scientific community.

Recent studies have shown that people, both men and women, who are sexually attracted to younger people are genetically predisposition to being attracted to them. Just like a gay person is gay or a heterosexual is attracted to the opposite sex because of their DNA.

There are many different classifications of this subject. Many of us have heard the term "pedophilia" but that word only covers one small sexual preference and is often misused by the media. There are people who prefer babies, toddlers, pre-adolescent, adolescent and young adults. This favoritism is not left to males alone. Females also have an attraction to the younger of our species. You might recall many of the teachers who have been having sex with their students? There are also non-offending and offending classifications as some people who are attracted to the younger of the species don't act on their desires. They instead turn to fantasy art, manga, or virtual sex, etc. It amazes me how deep the subject goes down the rabbit hole; and how much the US governments have gotten it wrong.

I was stunned to find out that the age of what is considered "of age" ranges from 8 to 21 around the world. I had already known marriages in the middle east could be done at an early age but I had never considered that until the late 1880's, America had an age of consent which was 10-12 (7 in Delaware).

Personally I think humans as a whole are completely confused when it comes to sex.

If you have Netflix then I would recommend to you watching the documentary called "Are all men pedophiles?" If you think you already know all there is to know about the subject I suggest you watch it. I thought I had a full grasp on the subject but this blew my mind.

 

   View UPLOADED Image  . . 

 

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h80T0WyAa0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h80T0WyAa0 

   "As I lay me down to sleep pray the Lord my Soul to keep''

    Basically your ancient episode of Forensic Files on basic cable. Forensic Files is an American documentary-style tele series  which reveals how forensic science is used to solve violent crimes ..

 

 In Ben Edward Akerley's work : 'The X-Rated Bible', he quotes *this, found in the pages from  the Old Testament  from  Pages 3-4 

 

Header reads ::  Amnon Rapes His Sister Tamar

 

 2 Samuel (2 Samuel 13 -NASB)


   ''Now it was after this that Absalom the son of David had a beautiful sister whose name was Tamar, and Amnon the son of David loved her.  Amnon was so frustrated because of his sister Tamar that he made himself ill, for she was a virgin, and it seemed hard to Amnon to do anything to her.  But Amnon had a friend whose name was Jonadab, the son of Shimeah, David’s brother; and Jonadab was a very shrewd man.  He said to him, “O son of the king, why are you so depressed morning after morning? Will you not tell me?” Then Amnon said to him, “I am in love with Tamar, the sister of my brother Absalom.”  Jonadab then said to him, “Lie down on your bed and pretend to be ill; when your father comes to see you, say to him, ‘Please let my sister Tamar come and give me some food to eat, and let her prepare the food in my sight, that I may see it and eat from her hand.’”  So Amnon lay down and pretended to be ill; when the king came to see him, Amnon said to the king, “Please let my sister Tamar come and make me a couple of cakes in my sight, that I may eat from her hand.” Then David sent to the house for Tamar, saying, “Go now to your brother Amnon’s house, and prepare food for him.”  So Tamar went to her brother Amnon’s house, and he was lying down. And she took dough, kneaded it, made cakes in his sight, and baked the cakes.  She took the pan and dished them out before him, but he refused to eat. And Amnon said, “Have everyone go out from me.” So everyone went out from him.  Then Amnon said to Tamar, “Bring the food into the bedroom, that I may eat from your hand.” So Tamar took the cakes which she had made and brought them into the bedroom to her brother Amnon.  When she brought them to him to eat, he took hold of her and said to her, “Come, lie with me, my sister.”  But she answered him, “No, my brother, do not violate me, for such a thing is not done in Israel; do not do this disgraceful!  As for me, where could I get rid of my reproach? And as for you, you will be like one of the fools in Israel. Now therefore, please speak to the king, for he will not withhold me from you.” However, he would not listen to her; since he was stronger than she, he violated her and lay with her. Then Amnon hated her with a very great hatred; for  the hatred  with which  he hated her  was greater than the love with which he had loved her. And Amnon said to her, “Get up, go away!”  But she said to him, “No, because this wrong in sending me away is greater than the other that you have done to me!” Yet he would not listen to her. Then he called his young man who attended him and said, “Now throw this woman out of my presence, and lock the door behind her.”  Now she had on a long-sleeved garment; for in this manner the virgin daughters of the king dressed themselves in robes. Then his attendant took her out and locked the door behind her.  Tamar put ashes on her head and tore her long-sleeved garment which was on her; and she put her hand on her head and went away, crying aloud as she went..''

  This is a interesting topic to say the least the OP brings up. As for the passage .. WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW ? Image Upload part of remark (View Image below) . .

  

  

 

  p.s.  --   There  is  no  p.s., because none is needed, I'd say!


Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
Posts: 5427
Joined: 2007-10-12
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:This is

danatemporary wrote:

This is a interesting topic to say the least the OP brings up. As for the passage .. WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW ? Image Upload part of remark (View Image below) . .

  

  

 

  p.s.  --   There  is  no  p.s., because none is needed, I'd say!

As an honest man, my answer to this question is always "probably not". There are few people in this world who can go to sleep knowing I will love them tomorrow and for that group, my love is an absolute certainty, no matter what. For everyone else, my love is tonight and tonight only Sticking out tongue

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I can find

Vastet wrote:
I can find teenagers physically attractive. I have a very hard time telling a person's age. Girls I thought were in their 20's turned out to be 14, and vice versa. It doesn't get better as people age. I've been in a number of embarrassing situations where people asked me how old I thought they were and I was off by a decade, in the wrong direction to be a compliment. I refuse to answer that question now, and I always ask for ID if something might happen between a girl and I. I'm as much a stickler for ID as the guy/girl selling smokes in a convenience store. Fortunately for me, mentally teenagers repulse me. One girl lied to me about her age when we met, but I knew she couldn't be that old within an hour or two. She was a quiet one so it took awhile for her youth to show through, but show through it did and I never spoke to her again afterwards. I think kids are awesome (not sexually eww) until they hit puberty. Watching them figure out how the world works can be eye opening, and I love how they are always full of questions. But around puberty they become self centred little shits who think they know everything, need to add like to every sentence, and talk about the most stupid things. It isn't until they hit their 20's, mostly mid 20's, that they become regular people who I can stand to be around for any significant period of time. Interestingly enough, even when I was one of those self centred little shits who thought I knew everything, I still couldn't stand most people of that age.

I've been good at guesing ages and weights, however in my older age my eyes are starting to have problems focusing up close. Recently I couldn't guess the age of a young lady and she had a baby. I was thinking 20, 21... she was 16.

I prefer an older woman over a younger woman, but there are a few women I've met who are more worldly which is rare in younger women.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:  

danatemporary wrote:

      Dumb to mention this but this passage I only ran across by chance and it seems to fit too nicely into the whole of the OP's topic to not provide this quote in its' entirety

   First . . 

  I'm not feelin' it myself . . .

I'm usually lost with your replies.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
> Read the whole of it, in its entirety, 'quotes included' K ?

 This Thread  Nu # 4  http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/34641#comment-412098

 

Monsieur Poirot is one of Christie's most famous characters.  A famous line from a Agatha Christie's novel .. ''It's a very wicked world, Monsieur Poirot. And there are very wicked people in the world''

 

digitalbeachbum wrote:

danatemporary wrote:

      Dumb to mention this but this passage I only ran across by chance and it seems to fit too nicely into the whole of the OP's topic to not provide this quote in its' entirety

   First . . 

  I'm not feelin' it myself . . .

I'm usually lost with your replies.

  Read the whole of the post in its' complete entirety, w/ quotes included

 Vastet wrote :: A lot of kids have no idea what an adult is doing when they are approached for sexual encounters.

Vastet wrote:
. . A lot of kids have no idea what an adult is doing when they are approached for sexual encounters.

 

  . . .

 

 

 

  ----- -----

 

 Monsieur Poirot is one of Christie's most famous characters.  A famous line from a Agatha Christie's novel .. ''It's a VERY wicked world, Monsieur Poirot. And there are VERY wicked people in the world''

 



 

     0ff - site  (conversations, alas, those needed conversations  never had!  For  0ff - site   ONLY! ) ::

 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honorable, upon these we bestow more abundant honor; and our uncomely parts HAVE MORE abundant comeliness. (~KJV)


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13161
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Dana, your link links to

Dana, your link links to this topic. I tried to find where I said that, because I remember saying that I didn't think it would be difficult. My mistake.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4121
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: I like

Beyond Saving wrote:

 I like my women 30-40 years old with some curves. 

 

                                     

 

                                                                              I like my women made out of vinyl....

 

 

 

 

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Read the

danatemporary wrote:

Read the whole of the post in its' complete entirety, w/ quotes included

 

I did... it might be the way you edit your posts.


Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
Posts: 2446
Joined: 2008-03-25
User is offlineOffline
?????????

Vastet wrote:
Dana, your link links to this topic. I tried to find where I said that, because I remember saying that I didn't think it would be difficult. My mistake.

I would like to declare that ALL men ARE not pedophiles; only 7 or eight ever come to the meetings and Vastet it's your turn to bring the cookies. The new time is Tuesday at 8:00 at the Canadian legion hall; Happy 100th Anniversary C.L.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13161
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Vastet

Jeffrick wrote:
Vastet wrote:
Dana, your link links to this topic. I tried to find where I said that, because I remember saying that I didn't think it would be difficult. My mistake.

I would like to declare that ALL men ARE not pedophiles; only 7 or eight ever come to the meetings and Vastet it's your turn to bring the cookies. The new time is Tuesday at 8:00 at the Canadian legion hall; Happy 100th Anniversary C.L.


lol

*sends Jeffrick a nuke*

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Jeffrick

Vastet wrote:
Jeffrick wrote:
Vastet wrote:
Dana, your link links to this topic. I tried to find where I said that, because I remember saying that I didn't think it would be difficult. My mistake.
I would like to declare that ALL men ARE not pedophiles; only 7 or eight ever come to the meetings and Vastet it's your turn to bring the cookies. The new time is Tuesday at 8:00 at the Canadian legion hall; Happy 100th Anniversary C.L.
lol *sends Jeffrick a nuke*
Tactical or strategic?

Sticking out tongue


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13161
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Why be limited? I sent him

Why be limited? I sent him one of every class, make, and model.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Why be limited?

Vastet wrote:
Why be limited? I sent him one of every class, make, and model.

lol there is such a thing as overkill.

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13161
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Well most of them are pretty

Well most of them are pretty old and I can't tnecessarily trust them to work. > >

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Hand-Gestures -- “Ma che vuoi?”

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Beyond Saving wrote:

 I like my women 30-40 years old with some curves. 

 

                                     

 

                                                                              I like my women made out of vinyl....

 

 

    Hand-Gestures  -- “Ma che vuoi?” As in *Fingers bunched together and moving up and down: “Ma che vuoi?” ( “What do you really want? What do you mean?'' )

 



    And no, not all Italian  hand gestures  are vulgar or cursing you ( they just look like it)



 
 

  To the Surveyors of the odd J-Pop scene and fandom, here's *the Cinderella story,  only much much different from a recent Ministry of Health and Welfare (보건복지부; MOHW -- unverified ) ad campaign about the growing inescapable social predicament of the Korean unwed single mothers (in the Korean Peninsula). It's your heartfelt story about what happens to the perfect couple and when they suddenly want different things, I take it. Images part of comment (View Images from the South Korean MOHW ministry ad campaign, below )

*

 



 

    The  true  essence of Responsible Fatherhood  shouldn't start with irresponsible acts . . .