Congrats to Caposkia

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Congrats to Caposkia

Caposkia has at some point in the last few weeks reached the first page of users by points. There are 174.5ish pages of 30 users each who've posted on this site, and Caposkia has surpassed most of them, including every theist who ever posted here. I think congratulations are warranted. Like him, hate him, or other; his tenacity and staying power deserve some recognition.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Good for him. It took me a

Good for him! It took me a long to make the first page, but I'm glad I did it with quality and not quanity.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
 I know I give religion and

I know I give religion and faith alot of shit, but I really do vaule the fight over fear of being offended. I do hope someday Cap can see his position as false as much as he wants me to take his position. But his epic thread and everyone's participation in it is a testimony at a minumum that humans can bitch each other out without killing each other.

If we go another 8 years or a lifetime for that matter of never converting the other, for readers on both sides, like him or hate him, like me or hate me, it still is example of living without fear.

LETS GET READY TO MUMBLE!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
True

Vastet wrote:
Caposkia has at some point in the last few weeks reached the first page of users by points. There are 174.5ish pages of 30 users each who've posted on this site, and Caposkia has surpassed most of them, including every theist who ever posted here. I think congratulations are warranted. Like him, hate him, or other; his tenacity and staying power deserve some recognition.

I don't agree with Cap for the most part but it's fun to argue with him. It would be nice to have 10 more theists around here. Some muslims, too. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheistextremist

Atheistextremist wrote:

Vastet wrote:

I don't agree with Cap for the most part but it's fun to argue with him. It would be nice to have 10 more theists around here. Some muslims, too. 

They don't want to join in the discussions. Most of them are content with living in ignorance.