I'm not that shocked...

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not that shocked...

At first I thought the guy was joking but then I looked at the videos he has posted and realized that he really believes he can do this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Gl-YuiP5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBjk9W7IwmA

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Doh! I'm speechless...

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Digital...

digitalbeachbum wrote:
Doh! I'm speechless... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKObymJWfFc

Did you notice the causeway and bridges in the scene are buildt Close to the water level;  TOO close. And the square edge abutment at water level on the left side of the screen. This is NOT a waterway NOR a lake/pond. IT IS some type of water treatment reservouir; drinking water or maybe the sewage treatment facility of a good size city.  As such the adjatation in the water is caused;  on a set schedual;  by one of the treatments.   Behind the camera will be a half moon shaped dam with sluice gates and pumps.  The half moon shape is why the water on the right is adjatated before the rest of the water.    LACK of the sound of water is because the sluice gates are at the bottom of the pond;  I.E. the adjatation of the water is cause by downward gravity,  NOT by surface winds.

btw real bridges on real waterways are buildt HIGH as possible above the water surface because of possible spring floods.  Man made water treatment plants don't have that problem.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vid 1: Some guy standing in

Vid 1: Some guy standing in a windy field waving his arms around to no visible effect. In fact there was one moment he was trying to talk to the camera and the wind picked up, and he quickly started waving his arms around. Couldn't tell what he was saying, didn't care to.

Vid 2: I stopped watching when he had to relight the flame. Oh his powers are so incredible, but not so much so that he could keep the flame from going out in the wind. Rofl.

Vid 3: By all the gaming gods, he's using the same sound effects a 6 year old playing with lego would use. I know, I used to be that 6 year old. 30 years ago. This guy is fucking loopy. But not as loopy as his followers. As if anyone with a working brain could believe this shit. So many gullible idiots.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
I suspect that any one who

I suspect that any one who pays this joker to "teach them" is one of those idiots who have given up on life and want to be told what to do.