fucking stupid-ass memes...

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
fucking stupid-ass memes...

i just read five news articles and three of them jokingly referenced the "zombie apocalypse." i mean, three out of five within the last ten fucking minutes. i threw up a little in my mouth. culture is dead. stone. fucking. dead.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote: come on, man.

Kapkao wrote:

come on, man. the absence of a cat doesn't change the fact you're ripping off shizzle. just demand i be slapped with an "asshat avatar" and your training is complete.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
 And now you've just helped

And now you've just helped propagate it.  Well done.

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao

Kapkao wrote:

Hilarious !

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No subject)

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:i just read

iwbiek wrote:
i just read five news articles and three of them jokingly referenced the "zombie apocalypse." i mean, three out of five within the last ten fucking minutes. i threw up a little in my mouth. culture is dead. stone. fucking. dead.

Truth to be told, I get kind of tired of those Facebook ones myself. Especially the ones that have been done a thousand times. But until the next thing comes along, I'd say we're stuck with them. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard they were going to

I heard they were going to make a World War Z 2 if that helps you finish vomitting.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Humilitus Occideit Superbium"

"Humilitus Occideit Superbium"

-Caravaggio's painting of Victory of Virtue Over Evil.

As for Memes, stick with the rare ones.  Example  "Free Advise" meme is a classic ::

See :: Uploaded "Band-Aid"  image . .

--   --   --

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhdb_SfuwBQ

To certain Special someone(s), to more than brighten your day (dumb in it is a reference to something outside of the board).  Super-Edit :  Moon is cool; night not so much.  It's not like  I wouldn't like to pay more attention to 'you',  home is way way cool. But, What is it that you are needing ? 

p.s.  --  Groan!  Free Advise .. we all know what that's worth (See:: Meme)

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
 No offense but your style

No offense danatemporary but your style of communication reminds me of a former member ( now deceased ) who called himself IAmGodAsYou.  He was well liked on the forum but like you many of his self expressions could be describes as inscrutable.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
None taken :)

No worries. There is none taken

¬ A Protector

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
DP (Double Post)

DP  (Double Post)

¬ A Protector