Joanna Dennehy "thirsty for blood"

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Joanna Dennehy "thirsty for blood"

This woman who stabbed three men and hid their bodies claims she was thirsty for blood

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25825565

Peterborough murders: Joanna Dennehy driven by a thirst 'for blood'

http://emp.bbci.co.uk/emp/releases/worldwide/revisions/749603_749269_749444_6/cta_play.png); width: 27px; height: 36px; position: absolute; top: 126px; left: 26px; margin-top: -18px;"> 

Joanne Dennehy shown on CCTV at Green Lane Stores in Hereford moments before she attacked two strangers with a knife

A jury has been shown CCTV footage of triple killer Joanna Dennehy laughing and joking in a shop moments before going in search of more victims.

Dennehy, 31, admits stabbing three men and dumping their bodies in ditches in Cambridgeshire.

Cambridge Crown Court heard she was driven by a thirst "for blood" as she sought further victims.

The footage was shown at the trial of Gary Stretch and Leslie Layton, accused of helping her cover up the killings.

Dennehy, of Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, has admitted murdering Lukasz Slaboszewski, 31, John Chapman, 56, and Kevin Lee, 48, who were found dumped in ditches in March and April last year.

She also admits preventing their lawful and decent burial.

Bonnie and Clyde

Mr Stretch, real name Gary Richards, 47, of Riseholme, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough, denies preventing the lawful burial of all three men and two counts of attempted murder in relation to attacks in Hereford.

Mr Layton, 36, of Bifield, Orton Goldhay, denies perverting the course of justice and preventing the lawful burial of the bodies of Mr Chapman and Mr Lee.

n the CCTV footage, Dennehy can be seen entering Green Lane Stores in Hereford with a man called Mark Lloyd.

The court heard he was driving around the city with Dennehy and Mr Stretch last year when she stabbed two dog-walkers, Robin Bereza and John Rogers.

Dennehy has admitted their attempted murders.

Minutes before the attacks, Dennehy and Mr Lloyd stopped at the shop and bought tobacco.

Mr Lloyd told the jury that the "till was open, she was armed... I thought she was going to jump the counter and rob the till".

The footage showed Dennehy leaving the shop while Mr Lloyd waited behind, at which point, he told the court, he considered telling the assistant to call police, but there was no time.

During cross-examination by Mr Stretch's counsel, Karim Khalil QC, Mr Lloyd said he had been scared of Dennehy and had no choice but to join the pair on the journey from King's Lynn, Norfolk, to Hereford.

He added: "If she had told me to put my head through the windscreen, I would have done."

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno