Pot & Food Pairings

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pot & Food Pairings

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/08/high-class-dining-colorado-restaurant-introduces-weed-and-food-pairing-menu/

A Colorado sushi restaurant is attempting to introduce pot and food pairings. Pot and food go hand in hand, but I'm not sure about the sushi. When I'm smoking I want something heavy and greasy. My favorite stoner food of all time is Dave & Buster's everything nachos. Smothered with that fake ass cheese, piles of cheap burger, peppers, tomato, lettuce etc. Something I wouldn't eat sober in a million years. Not sure if sushi is going to attract the stoner crowd.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/08/high-class-dining-colorado-restaurant-introduces-weed-and-food-pairing-menu/

A Colorado sushi restaurant is attempting to introduce pot and food pairings. Pot and food go hand in hand, but I'm not sure about the sushi. When I'm smoking I want something heavy and greasy. My favorite stoner food of all time is Dave & Buster's everything nachos. Smothered with that fake ass cheese, piles of cheap burger, peppers, tomato, lettuce etc. Something I wouldn't eat sober in a million years. Not sure if sushi is going to attract the stoner crowd.

I don't smoke any more, but I suspect with all the different strains of weed that some forms will match up and others won't.

My favorite was Lucky Charms with Breyer's chocolate chip, honey, crushed almonds, bananas, whipped cream, and instant dark chocolate cocoa powder on top.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
   While I was still in my

While I was still in my twenties my marijuana induced munchies were first treated with a tube of raw chocolate chip cookie dough followed by a pound of fried bacon.   Funny thing, back then my natural metabolism was so fast that I never gained a pound of excess weight.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't tend to get the

I don't tend to get the munchies. If I'm already hungry I get moreso, otherwise nada.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.