Quack Dynasty Star and the Anti-Gay sin remarks

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quack Dynasty Star and the Anti-Gay sin remarks

Truth to be told, I hate and detest reality tv anyway. Why this show is so popular among co-workers leaves me clueless. But I am sure I will hear about this today :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25444631

US TV star Phil Robertson suspended for anti-gay remarks

US reality star Phil Robertson has been suspended from his TV show following derogatory remarks about homosexuality.

Robertson had been asked to describe sin by GQ magazine, and replied: "Start with homosexual behaviour and just morph out from there."

He went on to paraphrase the Bible, condemning bestiality and adultery.

TV network A&E said it was "extremely disappointed", adding the comments were based on Robertson's "personal beliefs" and "in no way reflect those of A&E".

More than 9m viewers regularly watch reality sitcom Duck Dynasty in the US.

It follows the lives of the Robertson family, a clan with old-fashioned values who live together in Louisiana, running their multi-million family business, Duck Commander - which makes products for duck hunters.

'Not right'

The show - now in its fourth series - has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole, with the fourth season premiere drawing 11.8 million viewers.

Interviewed for the January issue of GQ, Robertson said he could not understand why a man would choose to sleep with another man, instead of a woman.

"There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying?" he was quoted as saying. "But hey, sin: It's not logical, my man. It's just not logical".

Pressed to give his own definition of sin, he first suggested homosexuality, then added: "Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

"Don't be deceived," he continued. "Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers - they won't inherit the kingdom of God."

"Don't deceive yourself. It's not right."

A spokesman for the Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) condemned his remarks as "some of the vilest and most extreme statements uttered against LGBT people in a mainstream publication" and said "his quote was littered with outdated stereotypes and blatant misinformation."

Following A&E's decision to place Robertson "under hiatus from filming indefinitely", GLAAD's Wilson Cruz added: "What's clear is that such hateful anti-gay comments are unacceptable to fans, viewers, and networks alike."

"By taking quick action and removing Robertson from future filming, A&E has sent a strong message that discrimination is neither a Christian nor an American value."

Phil RobertsonPhil Robertson defended his comments, saying her was "a product of the 60s"

Robertson released his own statement through the network calling himself "a product of the 60s".

"I centred my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Saviour.

"My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

"However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other."

Support

The Robertsons, particularly Phil, are outspoken about their Christian faith, and each episode of their series ends with a prayer.

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin, and several Fox TV commentators, were among those who defended Robertson

"Free speech is endangered species; those 'intolerants' hatin' & taking on Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing personal opinion take on us all,"tweeted Palin, while her Facebook page included a picture of the politician with the Duck Dynasty cast.

Sean Hannity, host of the Hannity talk show, said it was a "slippery slope" to begin firing people over things they said, while Megyn Kelly, of The Kelly File, called for a "discussion".

"He is a Christian man - I grant you he did not say in this kindest way - but why can't there be a debate about it?"

"We've seen this clash over and over. [It's] yet to be resolved," she added.

Series five of Duck Dynasty is expected to be broadcast mid-January.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster wrote:Truth

harleysportster wrote:

Truth to be told, I hate and detest reality tv anyway. Why this show is so popular among co-workers leaves me clueless.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Funny how those from the right that are supposedly all for businesses having the right to hire or fire at will are criticizing A&E. Obviously, A&E thinks it will reflect negatively on them and cause them to lose money. I'm not sure they are right, because my impression is that the show thrives on playing on the stereotype of dumb ass hillbillies and probably encourages the actors to emphasize those characteristics. But whatever, they know the show better than I do (I've never watched it aside from a few commercials for it). If Fox thinks the market for the show will still be strong, they should offer to buy it. This isn't about Robertson's free speech, A&E is just exercising their right of freedom of association and choosing to no longer associate with an idiot.   

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
All parties are morons. The

All parties are morons. The guy for believing in bullshit, the station for throwing money away, and the GLAD spokesperson for lying out his or her asshole.

"A spokesman for the Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) condemned his remarks as "some of the vilest and most extreme statements uttered against LGBT people in a mainstream publication" and said "his quote was littered with outdated stereotypes and blatant misinformation.""

There have been FAR more vile and extreme things said about homosexuality in media. And there's no outdated info or misinformation either. The guy said nothing that would qualify him as anything more than a typical bible thumping retard, and none of those types have significantly changed their tune in the last two thousand years.

Maybe if a new new testament comes out his info will be outdated, but I'm not holding my breath.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Antipatris
atheist
Antipatris's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't think people like

I don't think people like this get their stubborn focus on homosexuality from the bible. I mean, sin = "start with homosexual behavior and morph out from there" ??

So you have to be gay before you can even consider murder now ? How is that even an opinion anymore ?

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Duck Dynasty is successful

Duck Dynasty is successful because 8.6 million viewers can related to some part of the show or they watch to make their selves feel better: "My life isn't so fucked up. Look at these idiots".

As for what he said about gays, he has that right. It's his opinion.

As for A&E for what they did, it's dumb. They might as well just shot their self in the foot, but they have the right to do what they did if they feel it doesn't fit with their corporate views.

Will it continue being watched? Yep and for the same reason why Howard Stern is still on the radio.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
I'd like to add that I

I'd like to add that I consider any one who says, "I was <rock bottom/my life was a mess> until I accepted Jesus as my savior" as a complete fucking ignoramus and a hypocrite. Especially one like this who trashes gays and then turns around and says they are a follower of Jesus. 

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I'd

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I'd like to add that I consider any one who says, "I was <rock bottom/my life was a mess> until I accepted Jesus as my savior" as a complete fucking ignoramus and a hypocrite. Especially one like this who trashes gays and then turns around and says they are a follower of Jesus. 

Especially since Jesus seems to have been  gay himself [Mark  14:51] Jesus never said a word for or against gays, unless you count Matt. 5:17. Christian's never read the bible,   it's too much of a nuisense for them.  POP quiz everyone,  which of the gospels claims Roman soldiers arrested Jesus and which claim it was Temple bailiffs? I know the answer I just want to see if you are paying attention.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving

Beyond Saving wrote:

harleysportster wrote:

Truth to be told, I hate and detest reality tv anyway. Why this show is so popular among co-workers leaves me clueless.

Yeah, I don't get it either. Funny how those from the right that are supposedly all for businesses having the right to hire or fire at will are criticizing A&E. Obviously, A&E thinks it will reflect negatively on them and cause them to lose money. I'm not sure they are right, because my impression is that the show thrives on playing on the stereotype of dumb ass hillbillies and probably encourages the actors to emphasize those characteristics. But whatever, they know the show better than I do (I've never watched it aside from a few commercials for it). If Fox thinks the market for the show will still be strong, they should offer to buy it. This isn't about Robertson's free speech, A&E is just exercising their right of freedom of association and choosing to no longer associate with an idiot.   

You don't get it? It makes money. Since you love money it should not matter how they do it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Especially since Jesus seems to have been  gay himself [Mark  14:51] Jesus never said a word for or against gays, unless you count Matt. 5:17. Christian's never read the bible,   it's too much of a nuisense for them.  POP quiz everyone,  which of the gospels claims Roman soldiers arrested Jesus and which claim it was Temple bailiffs? I know the answer I just want to see if you are paying attention.

OK. I give. What's the big deal about Mark 14:51?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
i never understood the

i never understood the debate about the sexuality of jesus. there's no conclusive, or even compelling, evidence either way.

those who link the so-called "secret gospel of mark" with mark 14 say it explains the episode of the "young man" as jesus being caught in the middle of preparing another lazarus-style "miracle." never mind the fact that the episode of lazarus only occurs in john, which is basically unrelated to mark.

regardless, it's pretty piss-poor evidence of jesus being gay. or evidence of anything. the text is obviously garbled and cryptic. it is the bible, after all.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Digitalbeachbum & iwbiek

If theists can re-interpret the bible why can't we.    Mark is the oldest gospel [ergo = more accurate??] and the gay angle does help explain the arrest and trial of the Jesus charactor for blasphamy .  At 14:49 J.C. asks "I was in temple all week, why not arrest me for blasphamy then?"  { the answer seems to be   he wasn't playing 'house' with his boy-toy in the temple but he was in the bushes} .  Jesus is probably naked when caught [receiving sodomy is the  crime] the young man in the loin cloth runs up and hugs Jesus {14:51) Jesus takes the linen cloth and scoots the young man off into the night naked [14:52] and it's a cold night [14:54].    Judas in fact is acting like a jelious  ex-lover, "the one I kiss will be he" .   Judas didn't need to rat out anything Jesus said, but Judas would know where and when Jesus would be getting busy with his new love interest.  That amounts to lovers-revenge for Judas;  TA DA !!!!!!!!!!!!!    Overcome by guilt at betraying his ex-lover Judas commits suicide.                    btw  Peter kills a court officer and cuts off his ear,  Jesus steps over the dead body before faceing the mob, at no  time did he 'bring him back to life and repair the ear'. Luke mentions that part; Mark, Matthew and John leave the court officer dead as a doornail.  In spite of what   you have seen in movies and TV NO Roman was involved in the arrest {that answers my POP QUIZ}, No Roman was involved in the trial; Pilate washed his hands of the whole affair (Romans didn't much care about buttfucking Jews one way or the other).                    Interesting point; why was he crucified?  Only a Roman court would crucify a prisoner,  The Temple court would exicute with stoning or beheading {ala John the Baptiste}; answer seems to be  "It made for a better story!" .  Also Mark was living in Rome [90 CE] when he wrote where stoning was unheard of but crucifiction was all the rage.  It also ads verasity to the simple idea the whole effing thing was fiction, start to finnish.     

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Quack Politician defends Quack Star

Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal defends Duck Dynasty star

Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal appeared in Orlando, Florida, on 30 August 2013  Louisiana Gov Bobby Jindal represents the state where Duck Dynasty is filmed

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has come to the defence of a reality TV star suspended for derogatory remarks he made about homosexuality.

Phil Robertson, who appears in the show Duck Dynasty, was asked to describe sin by a magazine, and said: "Start with homosexual behaviour and just morph out from there."

The A&E television network later said it was "extremely disappointed".

But in a statement, Gov Jindal said it was a "messed-up situation".

Gov Jindal pointed out that Robertson was suspended while "Miley Cyrus gets a laugh", referring to a US pop star's raunchy performances.

'Personal beliefs'

Robertson's show takes place in Ouachita Parish, located in Gov Jindal's home state.

Phil RobertsonPhil Robertson defended his comments, saying he was "a product of the 60s"

Now in its fourth series, the programme has broken several ratings records on both A&E and cable television as a whole, with the fourth season premiere drawing 11.8 million viewers.

It follows the lives of the Robertsons, a family with old-fashioned values who live together in Louisiana, running their multi-million dollar family business, Duck Commander - which makes products for duck hunters.

Interviewed for the January issue of GQ, Robertson said he could not understand why a man would choose to sleep with another man, instead of a woman.

"There's more there! She's got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I'm saying?" he was quoted as telling GQ. "But hey, sin: it's not logical, my man. It's just not logical".

Pressed to give his own definition of sin, he first suggested homosexuality, then added: "Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men."

"Don't be deceived," he continued. "Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers - they won't inherit the kingdom of God."

A&E later said the comments reflected Robertson's "personal beliefs" and "in no way reflect those of A&E". The network placed him "under hiatus from filming indefinitely".

The Gay And Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation's spokesman Wilson Cruz said: "By taking quick action and removing Robertson from future filming, A&E has sent a strong message that discrimination is neither a Christian nor an American value."

Robertson released his own statement through the network calling himself "a product of the 60s".

"I centred my life around sex, drugs and rock and roll until I hit rock bottom and accepted Jesus as my Saviour.

"My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together."

Former US vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin defended Robertson,tweeting: "Free speech is endangered species; those 'intolerants' hatin' & taking on Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing personal opinion take on us all."

Duck DynastyThe Duck Dynasty cast

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hypocrits!!!!!!!!!!!

These people {Fox & flunkys }   now defending Robertsons' opinions are the same people who condemned Martin Bashir's opinions. Talk about hypocracy in low places.                     

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:
                 If theists can re-interpret the bible why can't we.    Mark is the oldest gospel [ergo = more accurate??] and the gay angle does help explain the arrest and trial of the Jesus charactor for blasphamy .  At 14:49 J.C. asks "I was in temple all week, why not arrest me for blasphamy then?"  { the answer seems to be   he wasn't playing 'house' with his boy-toy in the temple but he was in the bushes} .  Jesus is probably naked when caught [receiving sodomy is the  crime] the young man in the loin cloth runs up and hugs Jesus {14:51) Jesus takes the linen cloth and scoots the young man off into the night naked [14:52] and it's a cold night [14:54].    Judas in fact is acting like a jelious  ex-lover, "the one I kiss will be he" .   Judas didn't need to rat out anything Jesus said, but Judas would know where and when Jesus would be getting busy with his new love interest.  That amounts to lovers-revenge for Judas;  TA DA !!!!!!!!!!!!!    Overcome by guilt at betraying his ex-lover Judas commits suicide.                    btw  Peter kills a court officer and cuts off his ear,  Jesus steps over the dead body before faceing the mob, at no  time did he 'bring him back to life and repair the ear'. Luke mentions that part; Mark, Matthew and John leave the court officer dead as a doornail.  In spite of what   you have seen in movies and TV NO Roman was involved in the arrest {that answers my POP QUIZ}, No Roman was involved in the trial; Pilate washed his hands of the whole affair (Romans didn't much care about buttfucking Jews one way or the other).                    Interesting point; why was he crucified?  Only a Roman court would crucify a prisoner,  The Temple court would exicute with stoning or beheading {ala John the Baptiste}; answer seems to be  "It made for a better story!" .  Also Mark was living in Rome [90 CE] when he wrote where stoning was unheard of but crucifiction was all the rage.  It also ads verasity to the simple idea the whole effing thing was fiction, start to finnish.     

sure, it's neat, it's pretty, everything fits together nicely, it's satisfying...but the "hints" are just too small and vague to be anywhere near conclusive. the torah has its own laws on sodomy and no extant talmudic or midrashic literature i'm aware of (and i'm aware of a lot) lumps sexual immorality in with "blasphemy."

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Jeffrick
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek

Now that I think about it, perhaps the authors of Mark were THE gay couple  and they just added the gay angle,  perhaps even one of them had the name Marcus. I personally don't  believe any of the gospel stories but they had to come from somewhere; someones furtile imagination perhaps but it is still useful when I want to irritate a theist, especially the anti-gay christians.            

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:     

Jeffrick wrote:

These people {Fox & flunkys }   now defending Robertsons' opinions are the same people who condemned Martin Bashir's opinions. Talk about hypocracy in low places.                     

I hate to say it but I'm in complete agreement with Jeffrick on this issue.   When it comes to free speech, conservatives shouldn't be two-faced about the issue simply based upon the "offender's" political view.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:I personally

Jeffrick wrote:
I personally don't  believe any of the gospel stories but they had to come from somewhere;

i certainly agree with that.

Jeffrick wrote:

it is still useful when I want to irritate a theist, especially the anti-gay christians.

i don't doubt that.

--Hunter S. Thompson

harleysportster
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Quack Hollywood Star

Another Quack Hollywood star chimes in his opinion that no one is interested in Smiling

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/charlie-sheen-goes-off-duck-dynasty-phil-robertson-001531946.html

Charlie Sheen Blasts ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Phil Robertson for ‘Unforgivable’ Comments

Charlie Sheen is giving voice to the voice-less in a raging Twitter rant addressing “Duck Dynasty” star Phil Robertson, who’s in the middle of a controversy over anti-gay and racial comments made during an interview with GQ magazine.

No stranger to being in the middle of a media firestormhimself, Sheen shows no mercy for Robertson in a very angry missive posted to Twitter on Saturday.

“You have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine, who DO NOT have the voice or the outreach that I do,” FX’s “Anger Management” star said. “Well, news flash shower-dodger, I will speak loudly and clearly for ALL of them.”

Also read: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star Thanks Fans for ‘Support’: ‘We’ve Had Kind of a Crazy Week’

In speaking for those who are offended by Robertson’s statements, Sheen refers to the reality star as “mallard brained” and “desperately sub evolved,” among other incendiary things.

He also threatens ”a MaSheen style media beat down” as he insults Robertson’s intelligence and offers some interesting thoughts on the kind of work Robertson can get after “Duck Dynasty.”

As fans of the A&E show already know, Robertson has other avenues in which to make a living outside of reality TV. His patented duck call is at the center of his multi-million dollar company, Duck Commander.

Also read: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Christmas Album Poised for Sales Boost Amid Homophobic, Racist Controversy

Currently, A&E has suspended Robertson from shooting the series indefinitely — a move that will have very little effect on the upcoming fifth season premiering on Jan. 15. Nine out of the 10 episodes have already been shot and the production is currently on production hiatus.

Read Sheen’s entire message to Robertson below:

hey Mallard brained
Phil Robertso!
you have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine,
who DO NOT have the voice or the outreach that I do.
well news flash
shower-dodger,
I will speak loudly and clearly for ALL of them.
so,
just when your desperately sub evolved ass thought the pressure was off,
you are now in the crosshairs of a MaSheen style media
beat down.
(I’ll try to keep the big words to a minimum as not to confuse you)

your statements were and are
abhorrently and
mendaciously unforgivable.

the idea that you have a job
outside of dirt-clod stacking
is a miracle.

the only ‘Dynasty’ you are attached to might be the
re-runs of that dated show.

the only thing you should ever be in charge of building is a hole in the ground the exact size of your head.
perhaps your beard would fit as well if you plucked out the
army of scabies and
bull weevils sequestered deep in it’s sarcophagus of dander and weasel pelts.

shame on you.
you’re the only surviving
brain donor I’ve ever known.

when the gators and Egrets
kick you out of their
hovel,
you need to make serious amends to those you have
radically offended.

on the eight day
when I was whittling my cosmic banjo,
I’m pretty sure YOU were the scattered dross I then used to light a fire and
locate the nearest
Andy Gump.

repulsed by you;
c sheen

hash tag;
Duck; that was me.

― Giordano Bruno

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

I hate to say it but I'm in complete agreement with Jeffrick on this issue.   When it comes to free speech, conservatives shouldn't be two-faced about the issue simply based upon the "offender's" political view.

what was martin bashir's opinions?

“A meritocratic society is one in which inequalities of wealth and social position solely reflect the unequal distribution of merit or skills amongst human beings, or are based upon factors beyond human control, for example luck or chance. Such a society is socially just because individuals are judged not by their gender, the colour of their skin or their religion, but according to their talents and willingness to work, or on what Martin Luther King called 'the content of their character'. By extension, social equality is unjust because it treats unequal individuals equally.” "Political Ideologies" by Andrew Heywood (2003)

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Kapkao wrote:ProzacDeathWish

Kapkao wrote:

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jeffrick wrote:

what was martin bashir's opinions?

That Sarah Palin is an ignorant cunt and deserves to have someone defecate in her mouth. (paraphrasing a little)

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote:That

Beyond Saving wrote:
That Sarah Palin is an ignorant cunt and deserves to have someone defecate in her mouth. (paraphrasing a little)

Sarah Palin is an ignorant cunt, but I'm not so sure about the defecation bit. I think that is going over the line for me.

Sage_Override
atheistBlogger
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Sarah

digitalbeachbum wrote:
Sarah Palin is an ignorant cunt, but I'm not so sure about the defecation bit. I think that is going over the line for me.

You're right, that goes way over the line in terms of "not nearly harsh enough."

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Sage_Override

Sage_Override wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

You're right, that goes way over the line in terms of "not nearly harsh enough."

lol. when I was writing my post I thought of that response and figured some one would say it...

I've seen videos of two girls and a cup and it makes me barf. Thinking of Palin taking a load in her mou.... <projectile vomits>