FUCK UNIVERSAL MUSIC!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
FUCK UNIVERSAL MUSIC!

Hey assholes, you'd put down a fan club who doesn't pretend to be owners of the music AND pays royalties?

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MR BURNS BULLSHIT!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Kapkao
atheistSuperfan
Kapkao's picture
User is offlineOffline
elaborate, plz.

elaborate, plz.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
They want to shut down a non

They want to shut down a non profit fan based facebook page.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:They want to

Brian37 wrote:

lol. and posting your complaint here does what?

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:lol.

digitalbeachbum wrote:

oh god, please don't go down that road with brian.  what we do here is extremely fucking important.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Allows me to bitch. Name me one person who doesn't bitch about something at some point.

This isn't just bout me. Brian set up this website for all of us whatever gets under our skin. I have been here since he started this page. I think it is silly to expect anyone who makes a post to cure the world's problems with one post or one thread.

I can tell you that Brian, and Infidel Guy and the Atheist Network prior, have provided a voice to atheists. No one, not me, is expecting a utopia simply because we feel like venting. The fact that you are bitching about my bitching proves my point.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:digitalbeachbum

iwbiek wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

oh god, please don't go down that road with brian.  what we do here is extremely fucking important.

Yes it is important. And what you fail to see is that your bitching about my bitching IS also important, because it SHOWS theists that we are not all in agreement.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:And what you

Brian37 wrote:

And what you fail to see is that your bitching about my bitching IS also important, because it SHOWS theists that we are not all in agreement.

well, fuckin' thank christ for that...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

And what you fail to see is that your bitching about my bitching IS also important, because it SHOWS theists that we are not all in agreement.

I'm telling you cussed while using the lord's name in vain! YOU ARE IN DEEP DOO DO BUDDY! The big guy is going to smite you toot sweet.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Allows me to bitch. Name me one person who doesn't bitch about something at some point.

Brian... you bitch about every thing.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

These days I would be inclined to say WHAT  theists ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
We scared them all away. For

We scared them all away. For now. But as we speak, a few of them are rigorously training and undergoing rebrainwashing for their next foray into enemy territory.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Brian... you bitch about every thing.

Yes I do, and?

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Yes I do,

Brian37 wrote:

Yes I do, and?

....and, it means you're well on your way to becoming just like that other whiny, emotionally immature, under-achieving atheist troll who called himself MattShizzle.