Suddenly red has become my favorite color.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Suddenly red has become my favorite color.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
I concur.I am also hoping

I concur.

I am also hoping everyone has their hands in a neutral position. lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:I concur.I

darth_josh wrote:

I concur.

I am not kidding, you know what is so funny about that photo, when I first saw it. I DIDN'T CATCH AT ALL that Dawkins was in the picture. No wonder.

But that also brings me to Dawkins, what is with his sour puss look?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Reminds me of my wife in her

Reminds me of my wife in her infamous red dresses. Nothing like a olive skinned, long dark haired, dark eyes, in a red dress beauty to get me going.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Reminds me of my wife in her infamous red dresses. Nothing like a olive skinned, long dark haired, dark eyes, in a red dress beauty to get me going.

We do turn into jelly don't we?

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:darth_josh

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

I concur.

I am not kidding, you know what is so funny about that photo, when I first saw it. I DIDN'T CATCH AT ALL that Dawkins was in the picture. No wonder.

Actually, he looks nearly the same as when I saw him years ago, expression included. He's aging far better than I am. I refuse to say 'maturing'. lol.

I can't stop smiling because of that picture for more reasons than the color red. They're ex-muslims. I try to imagine the level of difficulty that entails, but I realize it is completely unfathomable.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Brian37

darth_josh wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

I concur.

Actually, he looks nearly the same as when I saw him years ago, expression included. He's aging far better than I am. I refuse to say 'maturing'. lol.

I can't stop smiling because of that picture for more reasons than the color red. They're ex-muslims. I try to imagine the level of difficulty that entails, but I realize it is completely unfathomable.

Don't lie, you couldn't give one rats ass they escaped Islam, you got a woody just like me.

But regarding Dawkins. As smart and beneficial to science as he is, he has always come across to me like he has a stick up ass as if fun were illegal. I do love him for his contributions to atheists and science, but I would not invite him to a party.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:darth_josh

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

I concur.

Don't lie, you couldn't give one rats ass they escaped Islam, you got a woody just like me.

But regarding Dawkins. As smart and beneficial to science as he is, he has always come across to me like he has a stick up ass as if fun were illegal. I do love him for his contributions to atheists and science, but I would not invite him to a party.

I was being serious. She's gorgeous, but I'd listen to each of their stories with equal interest.

I think it's a case of perception. In my opinion, he simply seems disingenuous. i.e. His derision is strained because he is waiting for an adverse reaction to come and when it does... he is surprised.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:Brian37

darth_josh wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

darth_josh wrote:

I concur.

I was being serious. She's gorgeous, but I'd listen to each of their stories with equal interest.

I think it's a case of perception. In my opinion, he simply seems disingenuous. i.e. His derision is strained because he is waiting for an adverse reaction to come and when it does... he is surprised.

I know you were being serious. The entire reason I posted this was SARCASM. I think it is fantastic that that area of the globe has atheists willing to speak out.

But the other thing my sarcasm does is show that atheists are not inhuman. Our liberal and  conservative theist counterparts also see women as attractive.

Of course the important part of that link is that atheist do exist in that part of the world.

darth_josh
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:I know you

Brian37 wrote:

I know you were being serious. The entire reason I posted this was SARCASM. I think it is fantastic that that area of the globe has atheists willing to speak out.

But the other thing my sarcasm does is show that atheists are not inhuman. Our liberal and  conservative theist counterparts also see women as attractive.

Of course the important part of that link is that atheist do exist in that part of the world.

And some of them are HAWT! lol.