What the living BEEEEP happened to the Giants?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline

I knew it was going to be a long night for the Giants after 3 possessions with turnovers. That was actually a sloppy game for both, but man you cannot win games making mistakes like the Giants did. As others may know I am a Redskins fan, but damn it I wanted the G men to beat Dallas.

Oh and Brian Sapient, TONIGHT MR! If the Eagles win, I will give you a severe finger wag of the likes you have never seen! GO REDSKINS! (Note to Brian, please don't hurt me).

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 It is actually kind of

It is actually kind of amazing that with 6 turnovers the game was so close. I'm just ecstatic that my Jets managed to squeeze out a win (or rather I should say managed to trip into a win). At least we won't be going  0-16 this year, exceeding expectations already. The Redskins should stomp the Eagles tonight, I don't think it will even be fair.

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Beyond Saving wrote: It is

Beyond Saving wrote:

It is actually kind of amazing that with 6 turnovers the game was so close. I'm just ecstatic that my Jets managed to squeeze out a win (or rather I should say managed to trip into a win). At least we won't be going  0-16 this year, exceeding expectations already. The Redskins should stomp the Eagles tonight, I don't think it will even be fair.

In the history of any sport, but for me muchso more with the NFL, it is a bad idea to assume when it comes to rivals. I have seen the Skins in bad seasons beat division rivals, and even last year we lost one to the Giants on one blown pass at the end of the game. I am not assuming a damned thing with the Eagles or the Giants or the Cowboys when the Skins play them. All I can do is watch and hope for a win. Just as I am sure Brian wants a win for his Eagles.

But it will be fun for Bob Spence who will be listening to me yell at the TV over Skype. He enjoys watching the veins pop out on my forehead.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought for a minute you were talking about another team . .

I thought for a minute you were talking about another team . .

See :: Pic

The Inspiration of this themed Cake Topper (the Pic) must be Ms. Katie Casey (quote below)

At the turn of the 20th Century

"No, I'll tell you what you can do."

"Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."

In honor of that famous slugger, Katie Casey being the daughter.

Frank Deford  the true author, "constructed a fanciful story (later expanded to book form as Casey on the Loose) which posited Katie Casey as being

the daughter of the famous slugger from the poem" from where we have our song's lyrics.

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Those Giants managed to

Those Giants managed to win yesterday. But yeah, what the BEEP happened to them? No World Series for them this year.   

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
close but no cigar

The Patriots won and that is all that is realy important in life.  It was a sloppy game, Ridgley was benched after his second fumble and never seen again,  and St.Thomas clearly needs more game time with his new corpse of recievers. On Thursday it's the Jets at home,  sorry Beyond,  so sorry.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
DAMN YOU BRIAN! Are you

DAMN YOU BRIAN! Are you happy, yesterday was my birthday. I'm crying now.

FINGER WAG FINGER WAG FINGER WAG!

I hate birdies!

In all seriousness holly fucking shit did the Eagles walk all over our defense.

The winner takes it all

The loser has to fall

Besides the victory

Thats my destiny

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
DP (Double Post)

DP  (Double Post)