Just a few questions answer if you can.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just a few questions answer if you can.

Just a few short puzzlements that  I've never heard a satisfactory answer to; Can anyone here help?                                       Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food?                               Shouldn't there be a shorter word for monosyllabic?                              Why is dyslexic so hard to spell?                                   If it's illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?                             Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?                             Why is verb a noun?                             Why do we press harder on the buttons of a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?                             Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?                             What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of an airplane?                             Is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?                             Before drawing boards, what did we go back to?                             Thank you Uncle John,    everyone else speak up and smile.    

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll try to ruin your fun.

I'll try to ruin your fun. Sticking out tongue

1: Well I don't think anyone knows what mouse would taste like to a cat, for one. For another, I think the hunt is more important than the taste to a cat. They'll get finicky if you feed them processed, dead food, but I've never seen a cat take a bite out of prey and stop eating immediately thereafter, thus indicating the taste is too bad to continue. I'm sure it's happened, some animals have taste based defence mechanisms. But I don't believe it to be common.

2: 'Should' is so subjective.

3: I don't think it's hard. > >

4: You still have to get there.

5: Totally depends on whether you want to get away with it or not. It would give you more time to get away before the crowd realised it wasn't an act.

6: Because it isn't a verb. Sticking out tongue

7: It actually works more often than not in my experience. Couldn't say why exactly, though I could theorise that the sustained pressure would allow sufficient energy to reach the button to allow it to function.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
More likely though, is the

More likely though, is the probability that most people have experience with remotes that are damaged internally, and the extra pressure is a learned behaviour to get said remotes to function.

8: Because if you just casually strap on a parachute that's been collecting dust for weeks or months and jump out of a plane without training on how to use it, you're almost certain to die.

9: Look out below?

10: The cave wall.

11: Maybe, depends on which 'sucks' is being referred to.

Sorry. Sticking out tongue

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Just a few

Jeffrick wrote:
Just a few short puzzlements that  I've never heard a satisfactory answer to; Can anyone here help?                                     
1. Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food?                            
2.  Shouldn't there be a shorter word for monosyllabic?                            
3. Why is dyslexic so hard to spell?                                
4.  If it's illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?                         
5.  Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?                          
6. Why is verb a noun?                           
7. Why do we press harder on the buttons of a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?                           
8.Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?                          
9. What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of an airplane?              
10. Is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?                          
11. Before drawing boards, what did we go back to?                           
 Thank you Uncle John,    everyone else speak up and smile.

Hi Jeffrick – sorry about these

1. You can buy frozen mice in bulk.
2. We like using big words.
3. It evens things up for the dyslexic.
4. So we can take away your driving licence.
5. If you want to get in on the act.
6. It’s too lazy to do anything.
7. We didn’t realize if we put flat batteries under our pillow they’ll charge up overnight.
8. It’s better to wait and see what happens than jump with 300 others.
9. Doh – I forgot this is a flotation device.
10. Yes, if you didn’t change the bag.
11. Back to the papyrus.

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Should/Ought

Should refers to theological morals. Morals historically referenced morale or behavior. This is understood as ought. The ethics of philosophy which is right/wrong is should.

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick wrote:Just a few

Jeffrick wrote:
Just a few short puzzlements that  I've never heard a satisfactory answer to; Can anyone here help?                                     
1. Why isn't there a mouse flavored cat food?                            
2.  Shouldn't there be a shorter word for monosyllabic?                            
3. Why is dyslexic so hard to spell?                                
4.  If it's illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?                         
5.  Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?                          
6. Why is verb a noun?                           
7. Why do we press harder on the buttons of a remote control when we know the batteries are dead?                           
8.Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?                          
9. What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of an airplane?              
10. Is it good if a vacuum cleaner really sucks?                          
11. Before drawing boards, what did we go back to?                           

1. Cats aren't the ones with credit cards.

2. Meh.

3. To test whether or not you are dyslexic.

4. Where else are you going to go when you take the fight outside?

5. No, you can just borrow one from the mime. 

6. After working with verbs all day it needed to sit down and take a nap.

7. Because if manage to break the remote you don't have to try to find more batteries. 

8. Sharks prefer their meat to be floating. 

9. He yawns. 

10. It is better if the maid does. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X