Sent to trollville where it belongs.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Vastant,

No justification, discussion, or analysis on the subject? Just hide the topic away, The very issue that destroys your worldview before it begins.

How Convenient!

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
There's already a topic for

There's already a topic for serious discussion on this subject. Which, since you are neither atheist nor agnostic, you have no role in. Maybe that upsets you and makes you feel left out, so you post this obvious troll attempt. But trolls are sent to trollville.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yea Jean, anyone who claims

Yea Jean, anyone who claims their god killed 13,000 people in Japan with a tsunami as a warning to America to find god, is a troll. Try being less of assclown and maybe you won't be treated like a troll.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Bryan

Due to the tremendous amoun of smoking the green bud hash, your memoy is poor. I never said God killed 13,000 people. Liars go to hell! : )

Unaware of the tread discussing this.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Due to

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Due to the tremendous amoun of smoking the green bud hash, your memoy is poor. I never said God killed 13,000 people. Liars go to hell! : )

Unaware of the tread discussing this.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/29114

Perhaps that will refresh your memory. I certainly hope liars don't go to hell, we don't really want you there with us. So have you been spontaneously healed or do we only have to tolerate you for another 3-4 months? 

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/29940

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
: NT Gr. μὴ κατὰ σάρκα περιπατοῦσιν, ἀλλὰ κατὰ πνεῦμα.

One Two Three Four .. Damn I cannot get the counting song out of my poor head ..

Wasn't there an invite to Jean from a Mod, earlier at Fonzie's ill-begotten Thread if I recall. Thread of Doom, No ? Yeah!!

I know if was someone with an invite to Jean.
A Mod maybe, I'm thinking (hint hint)
It works for Me . .

Going to eat food Now !!

Near Death Experiences .. Hell fire, I is getting happy!!

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/15288

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/12/allliarsshallh3ll.jpg

==== Rom. I fine book Smiling
NT Gr. μὴ κατὰ σάρκα περιπατοῦσιν, ἀλλὰ κατὰ πνεῦμα.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seeing Beyond and Brian on

Seeing Beyond and Brian on the same side gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Seeing Beyond

Vastet wrote:
Seeing Beyond and Brian on the same side gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

It kind of makes me want to sober up long enough and recheck to see if I read it right. 

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Taking Christians out of context is a full time job for agnostics that pretend to be atheists. No, I did not say God killed 13,000 people. I said then what I have always said. While God causes the calamity (Amos 3:6, e.g. earthquakes), he certainly is NOT the agent of it. I went into depth regarding this proposition. P

Perhaps you are not educated enough to even understand this simple proposition which is why taking me out of context is the only thing you could naturally do. You guys are so ridiculously retarded sometimes lol. Get an education please.

Your memory or IQ is off.

How Convenient.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
^ Lol. Cause = agency. Poor

^ Lol. Cause = agency. Poor jean keeps failing at English.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for the reference in Amos :)

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Taking Christians out of context is a full time job for agnostics that pretend to be atheists. No, I did not say God killed 13,000 people. I said then what I have always said. While God causes the calamity (Amos 3:6, e.g. earthquakes), he certainly is NOT the agent of it. I went into depth regarding this proposition. P

Perhaps you are not educated enough to even understand this simple proposition which is why taking me out of context is the only thing you could naturally do. You guys are so ridiculously retarded sometimes lol. Get an education please.

Your memory or IQ is off.

How Convenient.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Let it be known I am not always getting down on you. Thanks Jean I was looking for verse 7 only yesterday.

Amos

Surely the Sovereign Lord does nothing
    without revealing his plan
    to his servants the prophets.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Careful with what you insidious will end up undermining, cultist

Re ::  Careful with what you insidious will end up undermining, cultist.

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Again, all CONSISTENT "atheists" are mass murderers like Stalin, Mao, etc. Hiter was a hardcore Occultist. This has been documented that he and his 5 top men were seriously hardcare Occultist. Hitler did attend Mass on a regular basis and the Vatican did help the Nazi's escape through their undergroud tunnels. Roman Catholicism is also highly Occultic.

How Convenient.

Again, since most agnostics are inconsistent hypocrites by saying one thing in theory on this blog but doing a completely different thing in their life via practice, they by definition are really just idealogical bums walking with their cart of links on the streets near the feminist lesbian hookers.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean I can only suggest NetNanny. It half broke my machine. Is it a pain to run the software on your personal PC ? Unfortunately Yes. Would I install it again? Again, Unfortunately. Yes. (Yes, I would).

Mr. J Chauvin, seems to be actively seeking a mocking or is this the real you?!?  Hold ALL in contempt (bleeds out the edges),.

The Tommy McDonald  brouhaha about April the 1st, over at the Pathos watch.

What the hell would you know about what is being said in the blogs ?  Is a broad brush about ? You have failed to make comments of any substance or significance; so you lash out spout off about blogs you've never encountered before. With Thomas McDonald I bothered to look up his hobbies, thoughts on What it means to him to be a Catholic and a whole slew of other posts before I made a single comment about his blogs. I could bet you (Jean) didnt even bother to look up the original link that started all the back and forth. Frankly, When he was acting like a gentleman, I found it no chore to read 'through' his blogs. Did you ?!?? You need to both familiarize and learn the most important facts first before you leap to conclusions., no-one is paying attention to your ignorance. 4/5 of your comments dont even belong in this thread, good tip off about how much you know. As for the charges leveled at the 'Catholics'. Importantly? You aren't able to back up the claim of occultism beyond 'idol worship' and Marian fanaticism or is the awkward unsophisticated backwoods ignorant hick the impression(s) you're shooting for  in these comments ? If you want to talk about the great divide in Protestant and Catholic orthodoxy (everything from the creeds of christendom to Roman's illegitimacy with a break in Apostolic succession), go nuts. Please feel free to talk about that at any time. Careful with what you insidious will end up undermining, cultist. Those serious discussions are always ones people are willing to have. You acting worse than Mr. Tommy will get you everywhere, muy loco. It would be a welcome change to the cycle of dysfunction with you. So, How so with the occult, they are doctrinally unsound then ? Mr. Catholic is saying to be a true follower of Christ, you must accept the whole, as a whole from reading his individual blog. Care to comment on that, or you're not really here for that now are you ? I am being unfair, you must be very busy with attacking any and everyone. If you pass on weightier matters, a whole discussion was brought up about what makes one happy. You can COMMENT on how truly unhappy Atheist should be if you are neglectful of all else. I read up before you spout off!!

p.s. -- On weightier matters to the christian,  every lost opportunity, every missed chance only serves to expose you for what you really are false witness.

___

Unrelated (previous Ad hom):

What must it be like to make stuff up about others, false witness (double meaning) ? ::

Dana quote (follow the link): http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/33773

You asked to know more.

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

Dana,

Someday when you grow up, you will be a "good" mother-in law. You wrote no argument, used no critical thinking. Instead, used techniques according to the law of mother-in law. Nagging and complaining.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
No Underestimate your intelligence or that sharp tongue of yours

Quote:
Someday when you grow up

Attn. -- Jean

ROFLMAO!! Coming from you, Peter Pan ?!! Nu 14 !

Sorry MOST PEOPLE cannot even remember what they were doing at the age of 15, the evidence mounts.

Can you show us how the Catholic church is highly Occultic or can Y0U ?!? But, First, Do you think before you type at all ? You do nothing but invite abuse (as if you didnt know it deep down) ? I beg your pardon, Remember I m the one with the evidence on you. With your real frigging' age. As if you dont live out SuperTroll daily. You can't do anything but to falling back on choosing to act worse than a pompous azz (the one blogger that pick-ed up the flack)., With your laziness and fronting and your behaviour all one can do is persistently find fault. Gee, I wonder why ? Your parent must or should be under some heavy indictment for not socializing their child. You made your fate the board, made your bed; now go lay in it!! Why you!! Nothing is more important than your fragile ego nor than you receiving attention, attention whore. Stop attacking others and saying shit !! But no, you get some kind of perverse pleasure in deliberately and consciously acting as you do (and have). Missing the mark, are we ?!? Play innocent and the victim all you want. It doesnt change a thing! Btw, You didn't answer. Was the awkward unsophisticated backwoods ignorant hick the impression(s) you're shooting for in these comments, or no ? Put your money where your mouth is and play it straight just one time!! BIG MOUTH. M0ST genuine christians would love to talk about various doctrinal things, but cults apparently not in the slightest. Which is not true. So, It must be only you then. Imporantly? Are we talking about weightier matters ? Well, Are we talking about weightier matters? No! No, I guess we arent. Is the cyber nagging clearing your fat-head yet ? It's never been about you,. I can't tell you how it makes you look in bitching and complaining about having to do those 'chores'. As if it should even have been a chore. Real bright to bring up the age.

Jeano wrote:
I have been studying the occult [since I was] 15 .. in order to 'witness' to these poor deceived people

(?) So, You going to talk about the Occultic influences on the Catholics or not ?? . . . Or more quick come backs from the Troll ?!? Back it up ?!? Take note, Ultimately again it's your choice, to rise above it or fail to rise above it !!

p.s. -- Mustnt underestimate that sharp tongue of yours. I was nice enough that I did recommend NetNanny (I run it).

(Edit :: it's most and not must, typeo and the word the , in the edit)

¬ Dana

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Monster In Law

Dana,

I will give you a few examples of Roman Catholicism Occultic Roots. To Dive into the subject on here would be like singing in front of deaf people. The ignorance on this board is thick.

The Mitre that the Pope has on his head and the arch-bishops are from Sumeria and represent the fish that the Sumerians worshiped.

The bent cross of a disfigured representation of Jesus was historically used by Occultists and Luciferians.

The grounds of Peter Basicilla is shaped like a pair of balls and a penis (oblisk) stands at its front representing the penis.

The Luciferian cross of two horizontal lines and sometimes three is used for the Jesuit order. Boyd Rice for example, famous Satanist wears the Luciferian cross which stands for Saturn which in the Occult would be Satan or Lucifer.

There is so much evidence of Rome's occult side a book could be written.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Am I to infer, exclusively symbols in your own studies ??

Re ::Am I to infer, exclusively symbols in these studies ??

Quote:
The ignorance on this board is thick.

Now Jean buddy. You cannot be this way. By this time you must know (or should by now) people are all different and come from different backgrounds . Brian37 is going to have one level of knowledge, than say AtheistExtremism's level of knowledge. Cj (remember her, soon to have a Masters) is going to have one level of knowledge, than say PaulJohntheskeptic's level of knowledge. So you cant use that as any kind of an excuse, even on an Atheist board(forum). That is to point out varying levels of knowledge exist on the same board, in certain areas (alone). Now that is hardly surprising or any different from any other board. It's that broad brush you like to paint everyone the same, STILL!! Which is a laugh, if any-thing everyone is an individual on the board is closer to the truth on the ground. Some would immediately know what was being referred to, others on the board wouldn't have a clue (see: extraneous quote w / PJTS' list, on this page). So What ?!?? I mean, So, What ?!?? People not being able to follow you, will come across rather badly and will do you no good at all! Safe bet no-one will ever appreciate it in the least. If you just wanted to get a dig in, I guess most will let it slide. But, be warned though people can get upset, all the same. It's not a good idea to go around insulting people's intelligence (ever)!! It has nothing whatsoever to do with IQ, K? Nag¬nag. Haven't I mention moments ago to you about your inviting abuse. You have to watch that tongue (spreading fire all about)!!

Quote:

The Luciferian cross of two horizontal lines and sometimes three is used for the Jesuit order. Boyd Rice for example, famous Satanist wears the Luciferian cross which stands for Saturn which in the Occult would be Satan or Lucifer.

This may need an additional follow up because of what it may suggest, without more impute from Jean himself:

This is a very interesting thing to bring up Jean. Yeah, this sounds kinda surfacey. Everyone is aware of the origin of the similar symbol comes from the Catholic tradition that of Simon Peter was crucified upside down. Hence a Latin cross being inverted. It's also a satanic symbol, adopted by them. So .... ? Conspiracy and ultimately conspiratorial camps mentioned the Vatican and an order known to be the Jesuits.. "had allowed others to take control of the Vatican and Black Magik and/or Witchcraft was now the official religion of the Vatican", were the claims ? Sounds almost fishy, (fishy), I must say. Allow me to say, I am no fan of the Catholics myself but no bias against them though. Wondering aloud if this is worth an investigation or bordering on the near insane, to anti-conspiratorial groups. Whereas the most UNNECESSARILY open-minded say (Quote) "If it were a true church it wouldn't have all these images lining the walls underneath, and in the walls of foreign paganism directly underneath Saint Peter's basilica'', one YouTube source quaintly conjectures. Might have to interview the Pontifical Commission for Sacred Archaeology, really might help. Or

Proverbs 16:2b ..but the motives are weighed by the LORD.,.

Anything in your mind to what may lie underneath St. Peter's basilica ?  

On symbols. The symbol of the swastika, that symbol was used by the Nazi party during the last Century. Anyone can find it (or near match) in many Buddhist and Hindu temples (which pre-dates the 20th  Century). It would be more interesting to look at teaching, unless this is only about symbols, and no other ? (?) Can you give a rough ballpark estimation how long the Occultist and Satanists have been using these symbols ? I may wish to be hinting at who had the oldest use of the symbol. Sidebar: Shani (or Sani) is Saturn in vedic astrological matters ( not that I know but saw the name crop up in an image search). It popped-up. Please be painfully clear if this is only about various symbols, that you've referenced here? It's important to find out, if the Occult has anything to do with it or not. People are curious, Curiosity is not always a good thing. But, People are curious.

</p><p>

pauljohntheskeptic wrote:
danatemporary wrote:
pauljohntheskeptic wrote:
Tomorrow marks 5 years since I joined RRS. I have seen many come and go . . PJTS

. . whenever anyone brings up Atra-Hasis Epic; Adapa and the South Wind; the Baal-CYCLE; the broader Poetry of Sumer, and so on.

___

The written word is all that stands between . ."

On various levels of obtainments:

PJTS's anniversary , of a sort, was not too long ago He continues to surpass me in this knowledge of certain OT books and with the Sumerian studies. But, I used to (before I left my books in storage) read more than he ever did and various translations of Sumerian materials. So Who knows, in five years time. The roles or better obtainments may have  reversed. This is trollville so hopefully I can mention that without me sounding farcical or almost absurd. In mentioning it, only to mention it.

Father Stephen Scheier's account of his being condemned to an eternal Hell . . on YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=L1xFfFy0PlM or try : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqiqO5BzH74

(Humor)

Up jump(ed) the devil, dressed in white . .

Man, Where did the folks go so wrong ?!? Miley Cyrus sold her soul to Disney or some Faustian bargain was made. I wouldn't be standing next to her in a thunderstorm :¬ And she's just plain azzed creepy.

Interesting side note : A group of Satanists were reportedly to have bought a place directly across from the Turin Shroud's resting place in the Turin Cathedral.   Look you can fake it until you make it as a normal member, be advised!!!

:

This a common image (See:: Image) with the reference to the head-gear resembling the Dagon priest (run across it, on the net). One potential problem, is the fact of it could be merely a actual coincidence and nothing more. It is a hat, that resembles other (deemed) 'pagan' wardrobe and ancient garb (coincidence)? I wonder!
Though a series of events my grandpa had managed to get rid of the basic cable/Sat. 'package', fighting on the phone with the carrier company. That coupled with a bum foot. I was able to find out about a Television station called EWTN (a Catholic only station), a long while back.
I was literally a captive audience with nothing else to watch. So, I proceed to watch for a little while anyway. And through simply viewing of their Catholic channel of the Eucharistic host wafer displayed in the Monstrance. This was a few years ago I didnt know what a Monstrance even was. I had though it was a solar image initially. Not surprisingly EVERYONE things that. Kinda confirming the 'Apostate' label most were attaching to their Church. However, I was wrong, I presumed it was a solar image, because it looks so much like a solar image to the causal and naked eye to EVERYONE literally concludes this (seriously). Down to the golden rays emanating, from a intraocular-type 'center'. One displayed during special masses. With that, I am wondering if the head-gear is the same? Need a direct tie-in or major confirmation to work off of. That the imagery is not just some coincidence alone. Are there any written things you'd cite from you collection of books ?

Sidebar:: Both the Hebrews/Jews and the christians are forbidden to have Solar imagery or to worship the Sun.
Ezek. Ch 8
8:10-17a

So I entered and looked, and behold, every form of creeping things and beasts and detestable things, with all the idols of the house of Israel, were carved on the wall all around. Standing in front of them were seventy elders of the house of Israel, with Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan standing among them, each man with his censer in his hand and the fragrance of the cloud of incense rising. Then He said to me, “Son of man, do you see what the elders of the house of Israel are committing in the dark, each man in the room of his carved images? For they say, ‘The Lord does not see us; the Lord has forsaken the land.’” And He said to me, “Yet you will see still greater abominations which they are committing.”.Then He brought me to the entrance of the gate of the Lord’s house which was toward the north; and behold, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz. He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? Yet you will see still greater abominations than these.”Then He brought me into the inner court of the Lord’s house. And behold, at the entrance to the temple of the Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men with their backs to the temple of the Lord and their faces toward the east; and they were prostrating themselves eastward toward the sun. He said to me, “Do you see this, son of man? Is it too light a thing for the house of Judah to commit the abominations which they have committed here, that they have filled the land with violence and provoked Me repeatedly?

Any thoughts ???
:
P.S. -- I am bothering with this because I have an interest in the Catholics (no reading too much into this) I wanted to find out what the Occult has to do with it is all, K? :~

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dana

Dana,

You mean you have an interest in Roman Catholicism? I'm a Catholic, I'm just not a Roman Catholic. What about the Coptic Catholics?

Why do you have an interest in this subject? Make a seperate thread so it applies and we will discuss this accordingly.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Re:: To answer I am of the smallest Of minorities on the RRS ::

ROFLMAO .. once more (See:: Image Here & Below): ___________________________________

Found Quote on the YouTube

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

You mean you have an interest in Roman Catholicism? I'm a Catholic, I'm just not a Roman Catholic. What about the Coptic Catholics?

Why do you have an interest in this subject? Make a seperate thread so it applies and we will discuss this accordingly.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

From an infamous Ms. Grant's song ::

Though the people couldn’t see
What messiah ought to be.
Though your Word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of your son ..

No I have a passionate enthusiasm for older Mesopotamian religious works and mini-interest in understanding if Rome is an Apostate Church (those Catholics), not in the 'universal' sense of the term. Its' meaning. We were talking Rome,. Wasn't there something about it being Occultic, Huh? Bigger christian issues as determining the nature of Christ, do not come up ever on this board. Places like TheologyWeb forum you can find out and get feedback there. Here it's more the hisoricity claims in the ancient writings,. Jimenezj (Theist) at rationalresponders has like three threads on this. You're question would be forcing me to bringing up things like the hyper-static union and specifically monophysitism, instead of Christ having two natures. Most people only split over issues like the outright Denial/Diminishing of the Deity of Christ historically (usually it's big issues that are cut and dried). Although issues over the Church's view of the nature of Christ were hammered out over a fairly long period, undoubtedly. Folks at TheologyWeb make you eligible to discuss theological matters; whereas, what incentive do I have ? And, All-the-while, losing sight of the whole evidence for the Occultic influences (if there are any to start with) of the other Catholics. Look, If you don't mind, No offense but we were trying to establish a case for Occultism in the Roman Catholic Faith. I asked about symbols and imagery used by the Roman Catholic Faith. And What of significance to this there is. With regards to Occultism and Roman Catholics or Roman Catholics and the Occult (the What If ..). Little early to get sidetracked, if you don't mind ? Most websites have devalued a coherence case for Rome's Dark Arts practices are honestly Occultic. (?)There are actual grounds for such serious allegations ? If that were the actual case, I guess, you'd expect corroborating evidence of some sort or another. ( Wouldnt you? ) Especially IF an entire book's worth of information/materials are floating around. How about something of those helpful inquiries, that dont involve Secret hand signals, are they to remain coldly silent.?

Best check that enthusiasm at the door (how little you know me)!! It's not a matter of reason or a matter of logic. It's a knowledge gap (neednt say more) . . . The adopted heirs do suffer fore a lack of knowledge often times.

Nu 17 --

Nothing against you personally. Not that you did anything bad, he who does no wrong,. These sort of questions are the very reason why I generally loathe (and simply detest) having ANY one-on-one conversations / interactions online. Everyone starts to veer (pronounced vere) into inconsequential matters. Further, it often creates a false intimacy that people act differently then if it were group discussion (as in life). This false intimacy robs from the substance of the question. An Example, case in point, Old Seer, I spent a couple of full months probing his Smurfdom (non-christian) beliefs, after a while, we are pals, right ? I dont know if you even know any of this? Or One only naturally would assume, look at all the time we spent just one on one. Which was not really what I was after at all. There is a method to the madness (Tehe). Like here, I was simply trying to find out something. I was there to document his beliefs (much as a folklorist does), because of his broken record way of approaching any subject. But, I couldn't call him a pal now can I ? Troll statis kills the whole pal thing also. Besides, People get to chatting and lose fast sight of whatever they were talking about in the first place, like the questions about Occultic symbols use(-d). As guilty as I am of introducing things that have nothing whatsoever to do with the Topic. I never lose sight of it (rarely). Now that is in group discussion

I do not think religion is all bad nor is it helpful to entertain fantasies of it's soon to become extinct. Nor is it true if the world were rid of all religion, a Utopian civilization would arise from the ashes. This is non-sense, most unhelpful and clearly ignoring human behaviour to toute this. As you well may be reminded of, acts done because of religion continue to combined amazement and dismay; and arguments against the adoption of religion are very powerful to this day. That should never be left out. That said, I’m (personally) friendly to religion on the grounds that it seems to me to be distinctively human, and it has produced many good things. This puts me into a camp of my very own (lucky me) :~ It's a unexpected forceful expression, irregardless of cost to self, to obtain the virtue and the good, this I do. But you see these humanists or rationalists who seem to hate this distinctively human feature. Almost programmed into us, lose sight of the beauty that is often found. This to me seems to me very odd. These evangelical atheists say things such as: religion is like child abuse, that if you had no religious education, there would be no religion. It’s completely absurd. We have to all live the reality that is. I’m always proud to say that I remain (no thanks to trolls) friendly to religion on the grounds that it seems to me to be distinctively human! (The End).

Everyone will find their hearing aids and cochlear implants if you care to demonstrate this knowledge for us.

And The Sun was given power to burn them . .

Did mention . . .

(Edit:: Got all tangled up, typeos, with sorting issues ; came back with three pics/Images)

If it makes no difference to you and IF it's all the same to you let's get back to the question of the Occult (shall we).

Jean wrote:
on the occult side . . an entire book could be written

I was pretty explicit and clear in the two quotes (Below & Here) ::

Jean wrote:
I have been studying the occult [since I was] 15 .. in order to 'witness' to these poor deceived people

Dana wrote:
I wanted to find out what the Occult has to do with it, is all

Must be some real interest If I were a causal reader, I could tell. A real want and need arises for more to go on exclusively about the Occult, to thwart the causal dismissal!

To any Mondo¬impudent Self-Centered SuperTrolls forgetting their PariahShip on this board :: ((Yeah, No honor. It's true none are so blind as he who cannot see!!)) Matt. 23:13 b --

13 “Woe to you, ..You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

p.s. -- I am a bit of a mischievous little imp.
This is not the spirit of any Trolls, that cause bad things generally!!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Dana,You

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

We interrupt your regularly scheduled theist bullshit to remind you that Jean blames the Japanese Tsunami on America not finding god. We now return you to more tripe from our resident troll.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
RE:Originally functioning as kosher deli; may be serving up crow

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

We interrupt your regularly scheduled theist bullshit to remind you that Jean blames the Japanese Tsunami on America not finding god. We now return you to more tripe from our resident troll.

The board is cruel mistress; it must be a stark change from all the mollycoddling he has received. That might go along why in explaining a few things,. Or it could have been the entire world of neglect (who knows). People who are victims often become abusers themselves. The ego, I cannot account for with him,.

Hey, Asked for more to go on, Mr Jean. A quite reasonable set of requests, K? Remember me. Hello ??? A entire book could be written (that indicates you have more to show),. In all real fairness, I'm afraid, the jury is still out at this point,. To be honest I cannot tell without something more to examine .. (I was asking) ..

P.S. -- Originally functioning as kosher deli; may be serving up crow .. never underestimate the Jean man.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Brian37

danatemporary wrote:
Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

The board is cruel mistress; it must be a stark change from all the mollycoddling he has received. That might go along why in explaining a few things,. Or it could have been the entire world of neglect (who knows). People who are victims often become abusers themselves. The ego, I cannot account for with him,. Hey, Asked for more to go on, Mr Jean. A quite reasonable set of requests, K? Remember me. Hello ??? A entire book could be written (that indicates you have more to show),. In all real fairness, I'm afraid, the jury is still out at this point,. To be honest I cannot tell without something more to examine .. (I was asking) ..

P.S. -- Originally functioning as kosher deli; may be serving up crow .. never underestimate the Jean man.

Um what?

Abuse is when someone is trapped and forced to submission. Jean DOES NOT have to post here. Unlike Christians and gays and non Shiites who at best are tolerated if they don't say a peep in Iran. Jean even though he has no legal right to post here, does and has not been booted. As much as an asshole as I know he is, as of yet he has only been offensive. He has said nothing criminal all be it childish, and bat shit insane.

So if I am misreading something here please clarify.

iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: We interrupt

Brian37 wrote:

oh fuck, really!?  i am JUST NOW hearing about that!

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
( No Subject )

Attn . --Brain37 ... Nu 21

Upbringing (home-life) ,SEE Image:

::
. . . . Brain 37
Jean seems to be fronting (ebonics) and choosing to alienate ANYBODY; and trusting the obstinate insistence upon alienating indiscriminately and/or haphazardly will allow him to 'win'. . .

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:Brian37

iwbiek wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

oh fuck, really!?  i am JUST NOW hearing about that!

Facebook, smart phones, texting? See, the bible is old technology, if you really want to use fear to get people to bow to your fiction and threaten them with it, you have to get with the times.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No Subject )

(No Subject)

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
(No Subject )

(No  Subject)

Anyone seen this symbol ?

To guests & Bad badges (and professing christians) . . 2 Tim II :24  the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. Titus 3:2b - to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
(?) So Rhea is the 'wife' of Satan (occult) /? I often wondered

Stretching credulity beyond the absolute upper limit. This is closer to the real geometry shape it forms that you could superimpose over the (NASA's) image from S*A*T*U*R*N's  polar region. 

Attn.  To AnyBody (fielded to any):

North polar 1st  , 2nd , 3rd , and  4th quadrants of a planet in our Solar System has a hexagonal cloud feature, discovered by Voyager 1 and confirmed in 2006 by Cassini.

This must seem extraneous, or off-topic but it ties directly into the RCC and the Occult and some remarks Jean made specifically,. I did a brief search a giant mass of these images (See:Below) kept cropping up, so I brought it back to this thread , is all.  Salman Rushdie'  Satanic Verses do not have anything on YouTube. 'The Devil' is directly equated with this planet in our solar system. Why ? On the face of it, it remains improbable to draw parallels that could even lead to this in the first place,.  I do not understand the tie-in to the planet  being a rep of or closely associate with the 'Satan', of the Bible? Can anybody answer this?.

It's all more than a little bizarre ,  Titaness Rhea was the mother of Zeus, he became head of the Greco¬Roman  Pantheon. This is the Greco¬Roman deities. Zeus and his other siblings, became the gods, according to their ancient religions. Zeus's papa would be Saturn (his wife Rhea). What are they suggesting ??? With the whole Satanic connection, according to them ? There are Occultists who continue to uniquely equate this bizarre notion that Satan is Cronos ?  What are they saying ? What, Satan is fathering Storm-deities ?

Don't follow the Occultists' thought process, at all !! Good 'if' you could explain what's with this ?

Please get your Mythology straight boys and girls !! This is making a complete mockery of Comparative studies!! Conspiracy nuts and the Occultic blunderers cannot bother to make real comparative parallels for mistake after mistake!!

See :: Image What is this supposed to be (honestly curious) ?

If you type in S*A*T*U*R*N  and the Occult, search results are all a buzz, with certain shapes found in another planet's pole. Still fail to see the Kronos angle, at all!!

Pareidolia ?

I'd imagine, isn't this a horrifically large storm, that has raged on unabated, on another planet?  If so, What's the connection to Occultic symbols ? Not understanding. North polar hexagonal cloud feature, discovered by Voyager 1 and confirmed in 2006 by Cassini. This is to be a direct link to Satan and Satanic imagery, is such this speculation on this phenomenon.? No justification can exist to warrant this increasingly random thought process which would allow a connection between some occultic symbols and a storm-related phenomenon, (I still dont see it) ??  

(Image by the Nasa's Cassini space craft  Uploaded with the dot -gov Jpl /NASA)

Checked (briefly) on the net. And both the Occultic Astrologers & a Free Mason who wrote an encyclopedia did equate the planet with Satan. For the life of me I dont follow nor know why. Maybe 'Old Father Time' is more understandable to me, but not this association.

_________

To guests & Bad badges (and professing christians) . . 2 Tim II :24  the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. Titus 3:2b - to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
User is offlineOffline
Consult Image Map (Below) :

Re :: Consult Image Map

Brian37 wrote:

Catch a wave (See:: Image/Image Map)

No disrespect to the tragic victims of the wave, (none ever intended).  Amos aint faking, Whole lotta shakin goin' on . .

:

OCCULT SYMBOLISM ???

Re :: OCCULT SYMBOLISM ???

(Dead serious for a moment .. this Question)

:
  :

P.s. -- All welcome to comment here Smiling I'm curious if you think any of the Occultists are correct and right about Saturn (get back to me). .