Janitors have to hate this idea

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
Janitors have to hate this idea

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/03/26/minor-league-baseball-team-to-debut-urinal-video-games

Urine controlled video games in a venue where people are drinking heavily... what could possibly go wrong? Bet it will be a boon for beer sales though. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
I would imagine

I would imagine if I were a janitor I would probably hate that idea as well. However, I have such a passionate hatred for public bathrooms that the only thing that I want to do when I go into one of them is to get out as quickly as possible. Of course, I have been in some bars, where I felt the urge to go wash my boots off, after I washed my hands. I have even been in some where I used a paper towel to turn off the sink and open the door Smiling

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jealous, ladies? 

Jealous, ladies? 

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
zarathustra wrote:Jealous,

zarathustra wrote: