Glad To See The Republicans Are Taking Their Loss Seriously (palin alert0

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Glad To See The Republicans Are Taking Their Loss Seriously (palin alert0

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Am sure she went to the

Am sure she went to the bathroom and threw up. Can't be that skinny on sugar water.

It also proves she still sucks.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote: Am sure

ex-minister wrote:

Am sure she went to the bathroom and threw up. Can't be that skinny on sugar water.

It also proves she still sucks.

I have been a dishwasher longer than she has been governor. Seems I have more dedication and "stick to itness" than she does. And when people ask me what I read, I can actually give them titles of what I read.

But what do I know, it is far more important that we the poor and the middle class bow to Corporate America because they know what is best for us.

So Sarah, how does it feel to be PAWNED by a dishwasher?

I feel sorry for my cat, he has your name, but unlike you Sarah, my Sarah is smarter than you.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I heard an orthodox Russian

I heard an orthodox Russian church wants Alaska back. Their point is that it was bought with a cheque instead of the gold the agreement called for. Normally such would be so laughable as to be ignored, but under the circumstances, you guys may want to actually consider it. Maybe make them take Kansas too or something.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:I heard an

Vastet wrote:
I heard an orthodox Russian church wants Alaska back. Their point is that it was bought with a cheque instead of the gold the agreement called for. Normally such would be so laughable as to be ignored, but under the circumstances, you guys may want to actually consider it. Maybe make them take Kansas too or something.

Russia can have most of the south if it wants, just let the sane people trapped there to move out first.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog