N. Korea Exposes Poor Living Conditions in USA

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
N. Korea Exposes Poor Living Conditions in USA

I'm not sure if this is a "Onion" style comedy or if it is real.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/#/video/85746905-0ab0-c6c7-c62f-97b5c11eac09

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
The camera crew gives the

The camera crew gives the poor American N. Korean coffee... lol... yeah like N Korea grows its own coffee.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:I'm

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a "Onion" style comedy or if it is real.

http://msnvideo.msn.com/#/video/85746905-0ab0-c6c7-c62f-97b5c11eac09

Click on the link again, right up top in the options bar, in a *paint splash* type bubble it tells you exactly what it is.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Huh, I wasn't aware that

Huh, I wasn't aware that drinking snow out of coffee cups was so popular. I need to get into the snow distribution business. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Beyond Saving
atheist
Beyond Saving's picture
User is offlineOffline
 http://www.huffingtonpost.c

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/13/how-americans-live-today-north-korea-fake-video_n_2868121.html

The video itself is an actual propaganda video from the Korean Central News Agency, the translation was completely fabricated. I wonder if someone is going to come out with the actual translation so we can see how close it was. 

If, if a white man puts his arm around me voluntarily, that's brotherhood. But if you - if you hold a gun on him and make him embrace me and pretend to be friendly or brotherly toward me, then that's not brotherhood, that's hypocrisy.- Malcolm X

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:The

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The camera crew gives the poor American N. Korean coffee

How generous of the great leader!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

The camera crew gives the poor American N. Korean coffee

How generous of the great leader!

Well you know, although our democracy is still in tact, corporate America is trying it's best to turn us into it's sweat shop workers. Cant compete with China and India unless we lower our living standards. But who cares, money equals power and centralized wealth equals a monopoly. I don't think Un keeps his power because he has no personal wealth.

WAIT FOR IT, here it comes next up on our broken record rotation, allow me to introduce the comedy stylings of Beyond Saving.

Who can forget his comedy specials,

1. It's all your fault you lazy worker!

2. You are robbing me if you vote and win.

3. I don't owe you shit.

4. Private business never does anything wrong.

5. Ayn Rand is my god.

6. And who can forget "Let them eat cake" while pretending that is not what he is saying.

Stay tuned for charts and graphs that totally ignore our exploding pay gap over the past 30 years and exploding cost of living while the stock market still makes record profits. Watch as Beyond ignores financial experts like Suzie Orman and billionaires like Nick Hanour and Warren Buffet and companies like Cosco who pay livable wages and allow unions. And watch in amazement as he ignores economic professors like Robert Reich.

Because in the end rich people know what is best for us so why bother having a voice ourselves. Democracy is only for those who have money.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog