How to destroy an atheist in an argument

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
How to destroy an atheist in an argument

Remind you of any recent arguments with a theist?

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
lol

Hello,

Step one, show the circular reasoning and the fallacy of contradiction in claiming to be an agnostic and an atheist at the same time which I have done before. Yet despite this they jump in the pool of the nutty nuts and hide under big mamma jeepers.  

So then the next topic/thread would be,

How To Destroy An Agnostic In Argument!

The atheist refutation was pretty quick and easy.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Step one, show the circular reasoning and the fallacy of contradiction in claiming to be an agnostic and an atheist at the same time which I have done before. Yet despite this they jump in the pool of the nutty nuts and hide under big mamma jeepers.  

So then the next topic/thread would be,

How To Destroy An Agnostic In Argument!

The atheist refutation was pretty quick and easy.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, it is a good thing for you  that logic is not connected to penis size because an electron microscope could not find either your logic or your penis. Seriously, I am amazed that you have the ability to tie your own shoes.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bryan

Bryan,

Demonstration of swimming in the pool of nut cases. No logical response to my statement just ad hominem abusives. Bryan, you're kind of an idiot. This is a valid ad hominem.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean, you are a ignorant

Jean, you are a ignorant idiot (forgive the redundancy, but you are so redundant it was required to adequately describe you).
Noone is responding to you because you have no logic, and all you are capable of is bald assertion in conjunction with disrespect and insults.

This is not an ad hominem statement. It is a statement of fact supported by your posting history which is readily available for all to see.

You are literally a joke.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Who the fuck is this girl

Who the fuck is this girl "jean" you keep responding to? I don't see any of her posts?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can I use your computer from

Can I use your computer from now on?

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Can I use your

Vastet wrote:
Can I use your computer from now on?

LOL.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Bryan,

Demonstration of swimming in the pool of nut cases. No logical response to my statement just ad hominem abusives. Bryan, you're kind of an idiot. This is a valid ad hominem.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Oh see Jean, you are not worthy of any semblance of a civil conversation. I don't think any fuckwad who starts a thread blaming the United States for the Japanese Tsunami that killed 13,000 people deserves on lick of verbal civility. Didn't know my x wife was a "Jap" did you? Your fucking mistake asshole.

Here is another ad homin for you. FUCK YOU! Can you understand that? Don't threaten people with your invisible friend and hide behind him like a cowardly gang minion.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog