"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

It should be noted that "atheism" leads to psychological problems that hurts their mental health. This is sometimes seen when a logical argument is posed most of the time we find a complBete and total breakdown in thinking. Symptoms of this mental disorder is rapid fire name calling in an attempt to hide their decay.

Take for example the agnostic Bryan. He's so intimidated of me after beating his head with logic he has begun to loop like a record over and over and over that I said the Japanese earthquake was a warning from God (Which isn't exactly what I said). Instead of using his mind to refute, argue, and use logical discourse, he loops and hides.

Another psychological disorder among these agnostics is that they don't have the abilitiy to recognize what they are or claim. They say atheist, then they say agnostic. Not knowing what way to go, they break a logical fallacy of contradiction and say I'm an atheist agnostic. lol They have been stuck in this fallacious trance ever since.

Given the notion that agnosticism and atheism linguistically and logically cannot be synchronized, they cover their eyes and their ears in confusion. Then they resort to name calling and screaming.

We also see the total decay of morality among these agnostics. An example is a quick walk in CPT's post. Not knowing how to control themseles, they are slaves to their desires and flop around in immorality not knowing how to stop.

Since Jesus Christ is the only solution for this in both areas of helping them logical understand their self rigtheousness and narrow mindedness of blind faith, this would seem to be the answer they would accept. Instead, as the psychological disorder dictates, they scream, yell, and name call instead.

Since Jesus is not understood by these people, I would recommend a drug for them to take to help them along their way. Prozac for happiness, Thyrozine for their emotional self control.

As a service, I would like to research a list of these drugs to help them in their disorder. And it will be this list that I will work on as a gift for this valentines.

Happy Valentines Agnostics. Hang in there while I compile my list to help you. In the meantime if you just can't wait, humble yourself before Jesus Christ asking Him to rescue/save you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13147
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
^ This is your brain on

^ This is your brain on theism.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
Posts: 544
Joined: 2011-12-23
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:So you

Jean Chauvin wrote:

So you see, your evil destructive nature in this is expected.

The only one here with an "evil destructive nature" is you and your (likely) imaginary God, Jean.

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 It encourages me when emotional confused agnostics do this but also substantiates your destiny of eternal torture and immense pain someday. You need Jesus Dana.

You need some serious psychiatric help, Jean...  That's not surprising for a Christian, though--a significant number of you all really do believe people deserve "eternal torture and immense pain".

 

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15649
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:"Atheism"

Jean Chauvin wrote:

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

It should be noted that "atheism" leads to psychological problems that hurts their mental health. This is sometimes seen when a logical argument is posed most of the time we find a complBete and total breakdown in thinking. Symptoms of this mental disorder is rapid fire name calling in an attempt to hide their decay.

Take for example the agnostic Bryan. He's so intimidated of me after beating his head with logic he has begun to loop like a record over and over and over that I said the Japanese earthquake was a warning from God (Which isn't exactly what I said). Instead of using his mind to refute, argue, and use logical discourse, he loops and hides.

Another psychological disorder among these agnostics is that they don't have the abilitiy to recognize what they are or claim. They say atheist, then they say agnostic. Not knowing what way to go, they break a logical fallacy of contradiction and say I'm an atheist agnostic. lol They have been stuck in this fallacious trance ever since.

Given the notion that agnosticism and atheism linguistically and logically cannot be synchronized, they cover their eyes and their ears in confusion. Then they resort to name calling and screaming.

We also see the total decay of morality among these agnostics. An example is a quick walk in CPT's post. Not knowing how to control themseles, they are slaves to their desires and flop around in immorality not knowing how to stop.

Since Jesus Christ is the only solution for this in both areas of helping them logical understand their self rigtheousness and narrow mindedness of blind faith, this would seem to be the answer they would accept. Instead, as the psychological disorder dictates, they scream, yell, and name call instead.

Since Jesus is not understood by these people, I would recommend a drug for them to take to help them along their way. Prozac for happiness, Thyrozine for their emotional self control.

As a service, I would like to research a list of these drugs to help them in their disorder. And it will be this list that I will work on as a gift for this valentines.

Happy Valentines Agnostics. Hang in there while I compile my list to help you. In the meantime if you just can't wait, humble yourself before Jesus Christ asking Him to rescue/save you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

I misjudged you Jean, you do have talent, you must type with your sphincter because only a person talented enough to type with their ass could produce so much shit and say nothing at the same time.

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
.

Hello,

So called atheists are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth. They're nothing but hippie bums that feed on our government like castrated goats. They have absolute no form of ethics which has been showned on countless occasions. Thus, rape, murder (e.g. abortion), theft, etc is the constant outcome of their ways.

They're a drain on society and are anti american, anti capitalism, anti freedom, anti-Republic, anti-goodness.

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Valid Ad Hominems towards the disgusting liberal "atheistic" feministic minded crowd.

You are by definition traitors to this country.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15649
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So called atheists are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth. They're nothing but hippie bums that feed on our government like castrated goats. They have absolute no form of ethics which has been showned on countless occasions. Thus, rape, murder (e.g. abortion), theft, etc is the constant outcome of their ways.

They're a drain on society and are anti american, anti capitalism, anti freedom, anti-Republic, anti-goodness.

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Valid Ad Hominems towards the disgusting liberal "atheistic" feministic minded crowd.

You are by definition traitors to this country.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Really, so Bill Gates who is an atheist is dirt poor and on food stamps? Mark Zuckerburg who created Facebook who is an atheist is also dirt poor and on food stamps? Kathrern Hepburn, Woodie Allen, Angelina Jolie, Warren Buffet.

Oh yea that would make Jefferson a traitor too, "Question with boldness even the existence of a god, for if there be one surely he would pay more homage to reason than to that of blindfolded fear"

 

And how about the Barbary Treaty article 11, "As the government of the United States Of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion" Signed by both houses of congress without dissent and signed into law by President John Adams June 10th 1797.

 

Oh and damned that pesky Constitution's oath of office "No religious test".

 

You are a joke lecturing us about fascism when you touted your god as threatening  the U.S. with a tsunami that killed 13,000 Japanese warning us to find god.

The way you view your god, it would have more in common with China's fascist communist party than any of the atheists that post at this website, much less most atheists who live in the free secular west.

 

China's communist party=absolute power

God=absolute power

 

How does it feel to have your ass handed to you by an atheist?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Continually interesting as this one shall be . .

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

Quote some of my early posts before I found out the lack of comprehension among the publically educated on here.

Did somebody die in your family of drug over dose and you became an agnostic or what?

What's your background?

Respectfully,

Dr. Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

This is a direct answer to your question. If you truly want to know more about me as a individual, I would honestly suggest you directly contact both AtheistExtremist and BeyondSaving, nicely ask them. Each of them know alittle about me and about my situation, including a death in the family. Turn about is fair play, why not look up of my old posts if you are so inclined in yourself to answer this question ? Are are you too lazy to bother with all that ? Board is a limitless quote farm; the Quote machine awaits.

(1 Tim 3)
The woman are to adore themselves with good works.. (in modest apparel), ..which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works. 11 Let a woman learn in silence in the church with all submission. 12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So called atheists are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth. They're nothing but hippie bums that feed on our government like castrated goats. They have absolute no form of ethics which has been showned on countless occasions. Thus, rape, murder (e.g. abortion), theft, etc is the constant outcome of their ways.

They're a drain on society and are anti american, anti capitalism, anti freedom, anti-Republic, anti-goodness.

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Valid Ad Hominems towards the disgusting liberal "atheistic" feministic minded crowd.

You are by definition traitors to this country.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Ok so where is your evidence for this ? Oh that is right, there is no evidence for assertions and ad homs. ANYBODY can make those, but without anything to back them up, they are just that, assertions and ad homs.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
re:: Every word that is spoken by Jean . .

To:: The cultist and active Troll

How weak a sauce is it to demonstrate something from direct quotes ? No Nu 50, maybe no-one bothered to read the previous links, anything to draw attention away from 'your' sins and your faults, highlighted in your interactions!! It is your manner is deliberate and unworthy of this board !! You feel powerless on the board so the best you can do is come up with this completely unsupportable assertions about the moral lives of individuals on the board. Your entire thread speaks more of a permanently altered personality often found commonly in 'abusers' (triple meaning). You're a lost cause, not everyone is the same nor anywhere near the same path. Shame not everyone fits into your (inadequate) preconceived thinking,.

Know your own behaviour and distortions dont ever get a free pass, no matter how much you'd like to write your own ticket with the board.

__

Nu 56
Example of things you can learn about a person from reading quotes from the board, (in this case something about me):

Link ::
www.rationalresponders.com/forum/33204 Nu 32 & Nu 35 (included Subject lines) follow the link,.

I do not believe you've yet to reply to any of Harley's specifics . .

Link to check out worth actually bothering with::

http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/33863

(the 'whole' of the entire 1st page).

People providing words to support their actual assertions about individual people and points both, external links arent always everything but they arent needing removal.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13147
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So called atheists are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth. They're nothing but hippie bums that feed on our government like castrated goats. They have absolute no form of ethics which has been showned on countless occasions. Thus, rape, murder (e.g. abortion), theft, etc is the constant outcome of their ways.

They're a drain on society and are anti american, anti capitalism, anti freedom, anti-Republic, anti-goodness.

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Valid Ad Hominems towards the disgusting liberal "atheistic" feministic minded crowd.

You are by definition traitors to this country.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

^ The theist, frustrated by constant failure, projects his faults onto his superiors.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

Oh Dana, can't we just get along. Scripture indiates that you have no knowledge and are a stupid fool (Psalm 14:1; I Corinthians 1:14). Thus for you to quote Scripture, let alone judge on the basis of Scripture is like a racoon shouting white trash.

Bill Gates by definition is an inconsistent atheist. Inconsistent atheists are logically not really atheists. They're like the Megan MCcains of the Republican world. Thus Gates stole Christian Capitalism and abandoned essential doctrine of "atheism" in order to feed his greed. Evidence of propositions above can be seen in basic history.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13147
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Oh jean, can't we just get

Oh jean, can't we just get along. Science indiates that you have no knowledge and are a stupid fool (Hawking, Einstein, Galileo, et al).
Thus for you to quote science or logic, let alone judge on the basis of science or logic, is like a racoon shouting white trash (whatever that means).

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Re :: OCCULT SYMBOLISM ???

Re :: OCCULT SYMBOLISM ???

    If you (or others) have quite a few books on the subject of the Occult; you may want to take a moment to comment about these curious question(s). It is  really in two parts  or are two separate questions surrounding the planet Saturn in ancient myth and mythology (See: Below):


 

   See :: Image What is this supposed to be (honestly curious) ?

 

 


     Stretching credulity beyond the absolute upper limit. I made an image that is closer to the real geometric shape it forms that you could superimpose over the (NASA's) image from S*A*T*U*R*N's  polar region in the Amulet and/or Talisman sized image a little further down

     If you or any type in S*A*T*U*R*N  and the Occult, search results are all a buzz, with certain shapes found in another planet's pole. I am unsure of the Occultists reasoning about the Kronos angle, at all!!

 

Pareidolia ?



I'd imagine, isn't this a horrifically large storm, that has raged on unabated, on another planet?  If so, What's the connection to Occultic symbols ? Not understanding. North polar hexagonal cloud feature, discovered by Voyager 1 and confirmed in 2006 by Cassini. This is to be a direct link to Satan and Satanic imagery, is such this speculation on this phenomenon.? No justification can exist to warrant this increasingly random thought process which would allow a connection between some occultic symbols and a storm-related phenomenon, (I still dont see it) ??  

 (Image by the Nasa's Cassini space craft  Uploaded with the dot -gov Jpl /NASA)

 Occultists are commenting about the hexagonal shape of the storm and were incorrect about the actual shape it would form (See : This Image):

 

 
Checked (briefly) on the net. And both the Occultic Astrologers & a Free Mason who wrote an encyclopedia did equate the planet with Satan (some other Occultist equate Saturn with 'El').  For the life of me I dont follow nor know why. Maybe 'Old Father Time' is more understandable to me, but not this association. Curious.

 

 


 


 

:

 


 


 


 


       OCCULT SYMBOLISM ???

  

 

 

  (Dead serious for a moment .. this Question)

:
  :

 

 All welcome to comment here Smiling I'm curious if you think any of the Occultists are correct and right about Saturn (get back to me). .

__________

To guests & Bad badges (and professing christians) . . 2 Tim II :24  the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. Titus 3:2b - to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people.

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15649
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,Oh

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

Oh Dana, can't we just get along. Scripture indiates that you have no knowledge and are a stupid fool (Psalm 14:1; I Corinthians 1:14). Thus for you to quote Scripture, let alone judge on the basis of Scripture is like a racoon shouting white trash.

Bill Gates by definition is an inconsistent atheist. Inconsistent atheists are logically not really atheists. They're like the Megan MCcains of the Republican world. Thus Gates stole Christian Capitalism and abandoned essential doctrine of "atheism" in order to feed his greed. Evidence of propositions above can be seen in basic history.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Not that you haven't already demonstrate what a fucking idiot you are, but I am quite sure you knew Gadaffi was a billionaire and owned stock in GE. But I am quite sure that all the stock owners of GE were Muslims and none of them were Christians.

If Bill Gates were to condemn me like you do and was the same brand of Christian you are, you'd be swallowing his sperm.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
Posts: 227
Joined: 2010-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:"Atheism"

Jean Chauvin wrote:

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

It should be noted that "atheism" leads to psychological problems that hurts their mental health. This is sometimes seen when a logical argument is posed most of the time we find a complBete and total breakdown in thinking. Symptoms of this mental disorder is rapid fire name calling in an attempt to hide their decay.

I've never called you a name except when you called me one. You called me "Opie" when my name is Marty. I thought you were making a reference to the the old Andy Griffin Show and were thus making disparaging comments to my intelligence or the fact that I hail from the south. Then someone corrected me and told me that was your term for "O.P." , which some might say is indicative of some mental anomaly, though its probably more of a language thing. English is your second language,right?

Quote:

Take for example the agnostic Bryan. He's so intimidated of me after beating his head with logic he has begun to loop like a record over and over and over that I said the Japanese earthquake was a warning from God (Which isn't exactly what I said). Instead of using his mind to refute, argue, and use logical discourse, he loops and hides.


Never saw the "opie" or O.P. so I can't comment.

Quote:

Another psychological disorder among these agnostics is that they don't have the abilitiy to recognize what they are or claim. They say atheist, then they say agnostic. Not knowing what way to go, they break a logical fallacy of contradiction and say I'm an atheist agnostic. lol They have been stuck in this fallacious trance ever since.

Confusion on terminology is a symptom of mental disorder? Did you get this from the DSMV?

Quote:

Given the notion that agnosticism and atheism linguistically and logically cannot be synchronized, they cover their eyes and their ears in confusion. Then they resort to name calling and screaming.

Anger is a normal emotion and screaming is a result of that. Again, I have not seen the original post,so I can't comment. Can you cite sources from the DSMIV or any other texts from the psychiatric field that support your opinion?

Quote:

We also see the total decay of morality among these agnostics. An example is a quick walk in CPT's post. Not knowing how to control themseles, they are slaves to their desires and flop around in immorality not knowing how to stop.

How can you tell the morality of a person from an internet post? Profanity? Are they divulging their personal life habits in their posts?

Quote:

Since Jesus Christ is the only solution for this in both areas of helping them logical understand their self rigtheousness and narrow mindedness of blind faith, this would seem to be the answer they would accept. Instead, as the psychological disorder dictates, they scream, yell, and name call instead.

So, your sense of morality, logic and reason come from a legendary being of ancient literature. How are these things revealed to you? Scripture which can be interpreted in myriad and often cryptic ways? Also, I have never read anything in scripture that is a discourse on logic and reason. Proverbs,parables and the like all have a multitude of multiple meanings depending on denominational preferences. Or does this legendary being actually appear to you and counsel you personally? I would find this very interesting as would many in the psychiatric fields.

Quote:

Since Jesus is not understood by these people, I would recommend a drug for them to take to help them along their way. Prozac for happiness, Thyrozine for their emotional self control.

Jesus in a pill. Are you suggesting that the emotional and intellectual control and happiness that you claim to have can be achieved with a prescription? Interesting as that's what many atheists have been suggesting all along. I'm glad you're coming to that realization. Perhaps when they come up with a prescription for control freaks that want to insist that their version of morality is objective and insist that it be reflected politically, people such as yourself can get the help they need. Maybe there is hope for the Tea Party types. Now just work on that YEC delusion you seem to suffer from and there may be hope for you. Antipsychotics such as Chlorpromazine or Haldol may do you a world of good.

Quote:

As a service, I would like to research a list of these drugs to help them in their disorder. And it will be this list that I will work on as a gift for this valentines.

Happy Valentines Agnostics. Hang in there while I compile my list to help you. In the meantime if you just can't wait, humble yourself before Jesus Christ asking Him to rescue/save you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Thank you for the research and your suggestions, however I have been examined by qualified psychiatrists and psychologists in the past, in fact I have a relative who is a clinical psychologist. I think I'll pass, though, on your suggestion about talking to an invisible person from a book of ancient legends. I prefer my conversations to be with real people and thus have never suffered from the hallucinations or delusions that seem to plague you. I might suggest an MRI or CAT scan for you, after all, I like to return favours.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3G-X4K1DcM

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs

 

 

 > People Are People - Depeche Mode lyrics


ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
Posts: 4117
Joined: 2007-12-02
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

So called atheists are some of the lowest scum on the face of this earth. They're nothing but hippie bums that feed on our government like castrated goats. They have absolute no form of ethics which has been showned on countless occasions. Thus, rape, murder (e.g. abortion), theft, etc is the constant outcome of their ways.

They're a drain on society and are anti american, anti capitalism, anti freedom, anti-Republic, anti-goodness.

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Valid Ad Hominems towards the disgusting liberal "atheistic" feministic minded crowd.

You are by definition traitors to this country.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

   OMFG,  the above diatribe is so utterly amateurish that even professional drama queen Glen Beck would be embarrassed by its blatant cartoonish-ness ! 

 

  ( Incidentally, I despise left wing politics and I am as about as conservative as you can get.   So you fail again.  )

Patrick is an edgy edgelord.


Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
Posts: 227
Joined: 2010-12-31
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish wrote:Jean

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

They're a drain on society and are anti american,

Isn't Jean from France? I've read where he doesn't actually exist, but is actually a plant from within this site to generate interest as the site was dying. Either way, he's fun. I love it when Fundies believe themselves to be intelligent because they've educated themselves on their delusion. Its like a drug addict with a degree in chemistry.

Quote:

You so called atheists are complete morons. You are trying to take away true manhood and enjoy  talking about woman's virginias so much because you yourselves walk around like you have one yourself.

I've been to Virginia, Richmond's a nice town. Been through West Virginia too.

Quote:

You complete public school group of losers. Grow Up or else go to China.

Based on what I've seen from many home and private schooled kids today, my public school education back in the 60's rocked. It amazes me to see how many of these kids don't know the basics of how the human eye works or how the internal combustion engine,ramjet or turbo prop works. These are all things I had in 4th grade science. Public school,Mt.Pleasant,SC of all places. Apparently Jean doesn't know much about immigration laws.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."


Marty Hamrick
atheist
Marty Hamrick's picture
Posts: 227
Joined: 2010-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I believed I qualified the post in talking to your doctor first. The deletion was just silly.

You do not like me Dana? You have not one ounce of intellectual ooz in your brain. You are a witch/atheist/voodoo or whatever woman you are out of pure emotional reasons. And thus your reactions to me and all your arguments have also been that of emotional.

Dana, only by the grace of God you're atheist brothers are thirsty for blood where ever they can get it. Some don't have God's hand holding them back as others and need medication due to their dangous religion.

Since no atheists here have the ammunition in their heads to respond to intelligent posts but simply should fallacies I simply follow Psalms 2 and enjoy mocking you in validity and truth.

The bell and cymball are poetry of languages (I Cor 13).

No one has yet to provide validity and soundness to the worldview of atheism except to say it isn't one. Well, I agree to a point.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

Debating Christians, particularly fundies is like playing chess with a pigeon. All the pigeon will do is knock over the chess pieces, crap on the board and strut about like it's victorious.Some time ago, Jean invited me on a trip to Mt. St. Helens with a "world reknown geologist" who was also a YEC'er. I wish I had the money to make the trip, it would've made for an awesome documentary as afterward, I would've interviewed a mentally healthy geologist. I'm beginning to believe, however, that it was just a scam to get 200 bucks out of me.

 

 

 

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings."


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Recall the distinct sound of a pump shotgun being racked makes ?

 (Smile .. Ahh Those happy little accidents)

Re :: Btw, What do you see in those Yellow Eyes (funny on three levels), Lol!!

Yeah not this one's alter-ego or an accurate description; 'Mrs.' Robert Weston Smith, a JD, eat your heart out.

Nu 65

   Addendum --

The actual YouTube link is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3G-X4K1DcM

 

 

 

   Alert -- No hidden message , honest scout ! That may have been the wrong link (you think?)! Worth a laugh, a much needed laugh this hour, duly punctuated, in who it was unintentionally sent to the ever respectfully disdainful one. I indicated the "People Are People" link, that should clue you in.

  I love the happy mistake .. listen closely to the lyrics themselves, the she-wolf, tainted with the Lycanthropic aspect, in the video (in question is not the heroine in this song's triangle), in the video of Nu 65. Wont miss the highly featured She Wolf (Falling To Pieces) ft. Sia if you search for it on YouTube. From the album, "Nothing But The Beat Ultimate", which I hadn't hear about until this yesterday afternoon. Btw, What do you see in those Yellow Eyes ?!   Smiling  It's funny, in this case, because none of it is the least bit true of me a.) She-werewolves or more humanoid wolves 'lycans' both may be purely mythic (not reflective of my character EVER). b.) I am not involved in triangles as the song indicates in the video  & c.) what was the video's message, again ?  How Funny! Pasting error.

 

 (Edit : Minor Edit)

F i n


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15649
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary

danatemporary wrote:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVzljDmoPVs

 

 

 > People Are People - Depeche Mode lyrics

Yea they are, and part of our evolution are people who come to bad conclusions about the nature of reality that skeptics constantly have to overcome. It is not a matter of "getting along", our species is capable of that. What I hate about the reality of evolution, is that we lean towards tribalism and base it on superstition and dogmatism in the form of politics and religion. The more we accept collectively there is no such thing as a utopia, the better off we will be and the more focused on our common condition we can be, and thats when we make progress.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2830
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:"Atheism"

Jean Chauvin wrote:

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

It should be noted that "atheism" leads to psychological problems that hurts their mental health. This is sometimes seen when a logical argument is posed most of the time we find a complBete and total breakdown in thinking. Symptoms of this mental disorder is rapid fire name calling in an attempt to hide their decay. 

One of my favorite characteristics of online theists is that they tend to project out their flaws onto you. All you need to do here is remove the "a" from atheism.... which of course is precisely the way you found this claim in the first place, seeing as online theists also tend to steal their main ideas.

 

Those who know the good, do the good. - Socrates

Books on atheism.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Hello ::

Todangst

Hello, Big Welcome back to the forum


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15649
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Dana,That

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

That was pretty weak sauce  attempt. Quote some of my early posts before I found out the lack of comprehension among the publically educated on here.

Please tell me your background Dana. Were you raised in a Church? Did somebody die in your family of drug over dose and you became an agnostic or what?

What's your background?

Respectfully,

Dr. Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, we really don't give one shit about an imaginary work of fiction god you have. We do however have to worry about people like you selling such fiction.

All 7 billion humans on this planet go through all sorts of pain, ups and downs, good and bad, to one degree or another. And 13,000 people you insulted died in a Tsunami. There you go again, holding human pain hostage as a threat to get us to drink your Kool Aid.

There is only one reason to hold a position, EVIDENCE, not your pathetic appeal to emotion. Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people, and ultimately we all die. You have no evidence for your imaginary friend.

 

We do not need your "lets pretend" Kool Aid to understand reality, both the good and the bad. Why do you think the asshole bully you paint god as would win points using threats. I don't like bullies.

Your brain has been scrambled by that Drano you drink. But keep it up, we need a zoo animal to put on display.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


RobbyPants
atheist
RobbyPants's picture
Posts: 148
Joined: 2011-11-30
User is offlineOffline
Why?

lol. Jeanthread is Jeanthread.

Nothing more.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
.

 

 

 *

                                                                                                                        2014

 Pay close attention to the Asterisk(s), one is by the UpLoad.

 Image is Off-site .. picture represents .. a Mistering 'angel'

danatemporary wrote:
.. What do you see in those Yellow Eyes (funny on three levels), Lol!!

Ref. - # 69

. . .


 




There are all sorts of genres existent extant in sacred literature.

Bill Nye (the science guy) vs. Creationist Ken Ham in the Creationist's Debate - February 2014 ('14)

To take a significant moment to follow the link ::

 If difficult to find or incorrect link .. it is about the Great Deluge

   #720  Link/Url :: http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/33613?page=14#comment-406745 and/or http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/33613?page=14 Ref. Nu 720 posted by danatemporary

 




  * p.p.s. -- Off site placed on this forum --  Yes!  Yes, we are very much friends, silly

   (It's necessary sometimes that things are recorded)

 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Man! These belief systems, just too complicated (..Lol!)

    The Only other thing for this week is a bit of commentary.  The last days, the holy Scriptures tells us, there will be "perilous times" ripe for a time of Fear and the Need for Certainty, when none is to be had  for  a  time .  Thankful for that remnant of the last of God's faithful servants (sarcasm intended)



  A goddess I saw on the wall of my local chinese restaurant . .  I don't want to say something stupid and turn you away!

   (Sarcasm intended) Man! These belief systems,   just  too complicated (..Lol!)

 

   

You're  bigger than this (  ..  or not)




 

 

   

bulletMostly worthless, or
bulletinfluenced by Satan or
bulletactually controlled by the evil one

  A Chinese (Taoist) goddess was Mother Xi Wangmu, (literally: "Queen Mother of the West " ) who according to pre-Taoist belief  rescues people from disaster and war, and blesses new-born babies, exam-takers and businessmen. One of the oldest deities of China is Xi Wangmu (Hsi Wang Mu). She lives in the..''Indus Valley culture at Mohenjo-daro, and had a female religious emphasis''  People also worship her for longevity.  "In heaven, beneath heaven, in the three worlds, and in the ten directions, all women who ascend to transcendence and attain the way are her dependents." (CMYC) The Queen Mother of the west was said to care for all women Daoists in the universe, both perfected and aspirants. Tang writers frequently refer to her in poems about Daoist women. In accordance with the Shang Ch'ing vision expressed by Tu, she appears as teacher judge, registrar, and Guardian of female believers  In the Taoist pantheon, for those who became saints and sages, who attained the Tao.  'If' they were women folk, she protected them.  According to a more contemporary source, the queen mother was held in especially high regard by Chinese women who did not represent the societal norm of the submissive woman. To these women, The Queen Mother of the West was seen as “a powerful, independent deity representing the ultimate yin controlling immortality and the afterlife.” (Cahill, 1986)
 

 0ff -site ::

     

  

  Be very careful .. Incredible,  There's no need for this to start with . . Negotiate a peace !!

 

  EDIT ::  Edit  -- Added single image or maybe two for Off -site  to Uploaded Images of this cell, in this post


todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
Posts: 2830
Joined: 2006-03-10
User is offlineOffline
 We need a thumb's up

 We need a thumb's up feature for this board. 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
(No Subject)

  ( No Subject )

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Seldom r we given a purely True or False reality to contend with

 

 >  R e ::  Seldom are we given a purely True or False reality to contend with . .
 

   On and especially Off-Site (Omni/Original  0FF-Site)   On and especially Off-Site (Omni/Original  0FF-Site)
 

 

    According to Hindu sacred literature , The Gita .  .  ''The Blessed Lord said: He who does not hate illumination, attachment and delusion when they are present, nor longs for them when they disappear; who is seated like one unconcerned, being situated beyond these material reactions of the modes of nature, who remains firm, knowing that the modes alone are active; who regards alike pleasure and pain, and looks on a clod, a stone and a piece of gold with an equal eye; who is wise and holds praise and blame to be the same; who is unchanged in honor and dishonor, who treats friend and foe alike . . ''

 

 

     

     

     

 

  


 


I Timothy IV:3B -- has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.




 


 


 

  Labeled  Omni/Other/Original  0FF-Site ::

 

 

 

  Caption of the visible portion  on the bauble states . . .  要知道我是神

 

 

 

 

 

 

    For Lurkers solely also check out  . . The Rational Response Squad  Thread entitled  ::  . . Stop kissing or GTFO  Url/Link  over at  www.rationalresponders.com/forum/34990

 

 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13147
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
*Edit block*

*Edit block*

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Now, Everyone go easy on Fonzie (..Lol)!!

 TEFLON Fonzerelli  TEFLON Fonzerelli

  Everyone go easy on Fonzie

 

  View Two Uploads & the Animation of the YouTube, it's one of the better visualizations of  the tesseract, (. . more recent Inside Jokes) ::

 

  A. --

      

 

  B. --

      

 

       YouTube video  part of comment  -- A seriously  must VIEW   YouTube Vid Animation --

 

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WyreE9ZkI {https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-WyreE9ZkI}

 



 

  Then took the five loaves, and 'three' fishes and blessed them.

  Cross-Reference  On-Site  Url at  :: Forums » Religion and Irrationalities  » Atheist vs. Theist » letter to Old Seer

  

 

  p.p.s. -- Men are from Venus; Women are from Mars

 

 


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
edit block

edit block


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
edit block

edit block


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
edit block

edit block