"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

It should be noted that "atheism" leads to psychological problems that hurts their mental health. This is sometimes seen when a logical argument is posed most of the time we find a complBete and total breakdown in thinking. Symptoms of this mental disorder is rapid fire name calling in an attempt to hide their decay.

Take for example the agnostic Bryan. He's so intimidated of me after beating his head with logic he has begun to loop like a record over and over and over that I said the Japanese earthquake was a warning from God (Which isn't exactly what I said). Instead of using his mind to refute, argue, and use logical discourse, he loops and hides.

Another psychological disorder among these agnostics is that they don't have the abilitiy to recognize what they are or claim. They say atheist, then they say agnostic. Not knowing what way to go, they break a logical fallacy of contradiction and say I'm an atheist agnostic. lol They have been stuck in this fallacious trance ever since.

Given the notion that agnosticism and atheism linguistically and logically cannot be synchronized, they cover their eyes and their ears in confusion. Then they resort to name calling and screaming.

We also see the total decay of morality among these agnostics. An example is a quick walk in CPT's post. Not knowing how to control themseles, they are slaves to their desires and flop around in immorality not knowing how to stop.

Since Jesus Christ is the only solution for this in both areas of helping them logical understand their self rigtheousness and narrow mindedness of blind faith, this would seem to be the answer they would accept. Instead, as the psychological disorder dictates, they scream, yell, and name call instead.

Since Jesus is not understood by these people, I would recommend a drug for them to take to help them along their way. Prozac for happiness, Thyrozine for their emotional self control.

As a service, I would like to research a list of these drugs to help them in their disorder. And it will be this list that I will work on as a gift for this valentines.

Happy Valentines Agnostics. Hang in there while I compile my list to help you. In the meantime if you just can't wait, humble yourself before Jesus Christ asking Him to rescue/save you.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
you are a mental disorder. 

you are a mental disorder.  the fact that we can unfortunately perceive you means someone's alayavijnana is very sick indeed...

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2011-04-24
User is offlineOffline
Others would argue that

Others would argue that christianity is the belief that a cosmic jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree. 

 

And you reckon atheism is a mental disorder?

 

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
You started a thread about

You started a thread about Japan's tsunami that killed 13,000 claiming it was a warning to America to find god. So if anyone is a candidate for the rubber room Hilton, it would be you Jean.

 

 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Peggotty
atheist
Peggotty's picture
Posts: 116
Joined: 2012-08-07
User is offlineOffline
You are optimistic. Because

You are optimistic. Because there is something wrong with you and you are not being judged. Are you not a member of the human race that killed approximately 231 million people during the 20th century in various wars and conflict, by ‘human decision’?

 

Oh, but Peggotty, you haven't given Mr. Barkis his proper answer, you know.
Charles Dickens


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Sorry jean, you're just too

Sorry jean, you're just too stupid to bother with. I figured that out when a buddies 5 year old niece read one of your comments and called you stupid mean man. If even a 5 year old can see through you, responding to your lies, projections, and illogic is unnecessary. Everyone can see through you.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:Sorry jean,

Vastet wrote:
Sorry jean, you're just too stupid to bother with. I figured that out when a buddies 5 year old niece read one of your comments and called you stupid mean man. If even a 5 year old can see through you, responding to your lies, projections, and illogic is unnecessary. Everyone can see through you.

PWNED by a 5 year old. He he he. Come on now, Jean is our zoo animal, we need to keep him on display so decent humans know what a jackass looks like.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

As pointed out by my post, "atheists" are fragmented in their thinking and can't function. Every single post was ad hominem abusive fallacies. Name Calling, screaming, etc.

No rational argument was made, no attempt at refutation or discourse. Just 3rd grade name calling.

Since they were confused, they asked a 5 year old for help to assess the logical outcome of the post. When they freeze, and ask a 5 year old to make a logical argument or refutation since they cannot due to smoking pot possibly we all should be concerned. And since she said I was meanie, they are teaching the 5 year old brain of mush to stay that way.

I believe I indicated since God controls everything, then logically He was in control of the Japan Storm but not the agent of it. I don't recall using the term warning.

"Atheism" is a mental disorder. Every point mentioned was recycled by every single post made thus far. They're Intelligence is to low to recognize it.

I am reaching out, trying to help my agnostic friends. The list is still being researched to help you live a safe life for yourself, and for others.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:A

Jean Chauvin wrote:

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

I have yet to see you actually present a "sound" justification for your epistemology, nor present a logical refutation of logical fallacies, nor address the issue of objective normatives. NOR have you proven how it is only understood through the imago dei.

So, am I correct in assuming that you stole this particular signature from a credible Calvinist (of which I have yet to encounter) or are you tossing about terms from which you only have the vaguest notion of what they mean ?

 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I believe

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I believe I indicated since God controls everything, then logically He was in control of the Japan Storm but not the agent of it. I don't recall using the term warning.

 

Yes, but you see, "believe" is not a fact. Surely you understand this right ? Maybe not.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I am

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I am reaching out, trying to help my agnostic friends. The list is still being researched to help you live a safe life for yourself, and for others.

 

I appreciate the concern, but I feel that it may be you that could use some help.

Respectfully,

 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,As

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

As pointed out by my post, "atheists" are fragmented in their thinking and can't function. Every single post was ad hominem abusive fallacies. Name Calling, screaming, etc.

No rational argument was made, no attempt at refutation or discourse. Just 3rd grade name calling.

Since they were confused, they asked a 5 year old for help to assess the logical outcome of the post. When they freeze, and ask a 5 year old to make a logical argument or refutation since they cannot due to smoking pot possibly we all should be concerned. And since she said I was meanie, they are teaching the 5 year old brain of mush to stay that way.

I believe I indicated since God controls everything, then logically He was in control of the Japan Storm but not the agent of it. I don't recall using the term warning.

"Atheism" is a mental disorder. Every point mentioned was recycled by every single post made thus far. They're Intelligence is to low to recognize it.

I am reaching out, trying to help my agnostic friends. The list is still being researched to help you live a safe life for yourself, and for others.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

You were PWNED by a 5 year old. Your words are like your skull, hollow.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5492
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Did you at least read the

Did you at least read the DSM IV from front to back?

 

If not, then I guess you're wrong.


blacklight915
atheist
blacklight915's picture
Posts: 544
Joined: 2011-12-23
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I believe

Jean Chauvin wrote:

I believe I indicated since God controls everything, then logically He was in control of the Japan Storm but not the agent of it.

The following assumes your God is as you say He is:

Your God chose to create this universe, knowing full well that this world and all its suffering would come as a result of that choice. He also chose to create Hell, knowing full well that countless beings would be doomed to suffer in it forever. Your God, therefore, is fully responsible for infinite suffering--which makes Him incomprehensibly evil.

Assumptions off.

I don't worship evil, Jean. Even if I believed your God was real, I would never worship Him.

 


Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5130
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
ooooooh

 

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

They are slaves to their desires and flop around in immorality not knowing how to stop.

 

 

If only. 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


HumanVuvuzela
atheist
HumanVuvuzela's picture
Posts: 93
Joined: 2011-04-24
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote: They're

Jean Chauvin wrote:

 

They're Intelligence is to low to recognize it.

 

 

*Their *intelligence is *too low to recognize it. 

 

The irony here is delightful. 


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:As

Jean Chauvin wrote:
As pointed out by my post, "atheists" are fragmented in their thinking and can't function. Every single post was ad hominem abusive fallacies. Name Calling, screaming, etc.

As has been pointed out multiple times, jean here classically attacks atheists through ad hominems and lies, then when flooded by return fire, claims that we are all irrational. Unfortunately jean is too stupid to understand logic or hypocrisy (he can't even spell!), but at least he's a good example of the hatred the theist feels for everything.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Ktulu
atheist
Posts: 1831
Joined: 2010-12-21
User is offlineOffline
Long time no see

How have you been Jean.  What's shaking?

 


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Ktulu wrote:How have you

Ktulu wrote:

How have you been Jean.  What's shaking?

 

I'll answer that for him, "I am off my meds and escaped Belleview". But um to be fair to him he was chased out by Napoleon.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:you are a

iwbiek wrote:

you are a mental disorder.  the fact that we can unfortunately perceive you means someone's alayavijnana is very sick indeed...

Who are you talking to?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
He's talking to jean, the

He's talking to jean, the douche who started the topic. I doubt jean has any friends who don't sound exactly like him. His type simply isn't tolerated by decent, civilised, people.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:He's talking to

Vastet wrote:
He's talking to jean, the douche who started the topic. I doubt jean has any friends who don't sound exactly like him. His type simply isn't tolerated by decent, civilised, people.

Jean? Jean who?


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
lol

lol

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote:Jean?

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jean? Jean who?

A Rational Christian of rare intelligence....oh wait a minute.... There is no such thing.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
Posts: 4898
Joined: 2007-10-15
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jean? Jean who?

A Rational Christian of rare intelligence....oh wait a minute.... There is no such thing.

Well, intelligence and rational thinking are two different attributes.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
harleysportster

harleysportster wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Jean? Jean who?

A Rational Christian of rare intelligence....oh wait a minute.... There is no such thing.

Come on now, just because he cant tie his shoes and has no brain stem. Just because his thoughts are like baby slobber. I think you are being too harsh on him............*cough*

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2012-06-16
User is offlineOffline
LMAO

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH out of breath HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Chris


hbmbc30
hbmbc30's picture
Posts: 64
Joined: 2012-06-16
User is offlineOffline
ya know...

jean its funny that you are still on here trying to prove things and saying things that are just plain stupid.. you must really get off on the negative comments i guess it feeds your already delusionary beliefs

Chris


iwbiek
atheistSuperfan
iwbiek's picture
Posts: 4197
Joined: 2008-03-23
User is offlineOffline
hbmbc30 wrote:jean its funny

hbmbc30 wrote:

jean its funny that you are still on here trying to prove things and saying things that are just plain stupid.. you must really get off on the negative comments i guess it feeds your already delusionary beliefs

it's the same reason why many people like to hold consistently unpopular opinions: they get off on feeling unjustly misunderstood, and fantasize about the day when everyone will appreciate just how "rare" they are.  if you'll notice, jean attacks christians and nonchristians alike on this site.

jean might be a lot of things, but "rare" isn't one of them.  there are guys like him in every school, every church, every company--any place where people assemble, you have the "misunderstood loner."  i know because i've played that part all my life, except i've come to recognize it for what it is: an aesthetic choice, and nothing more.  if i'm misunderstood, it's because i choose to be misunderstood.

"I have never felt comfortable around people who talk about their feelings for Jesus, or any other deity for that matter, because they are usually none too bright. . . . Or maybe 'stupid' is a better way of saying it; but I have never seen much point in getting heavy with either stupid people or Jesus freaks, just as long as they don't bother me. In a world as weird and cruel as this one we have made for ourselves, I figure anybody who can find peace and personal happiness without ripping off somebody else deserves to be left alone. They will not inherit the earth, but then neither will I. . . . And I have learned to live, as it were, with the idea that I will never find peace and happiness, either. But as long as I know there's a pretty good chance I can get my hands on either one of them every once in a while, I do the best I can between high spots."
--Hunter S. Thompson


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
iwbiek wrote:jean might be a

iwbiek wrote:

jean might be a lot of things, but "rare" isn't one of them.  there are guys like him in every school, every church, every company--any place where people assemble, you have the "misunderstood loner."  i know because i've played that part all my life, except i've come to recognize it for what it is: an aesthetic choice, and nothing more.  if i'm misunderstood, it's because i choose to be misunderstood.

Words of wisdom iwbiek.

I think that is one of the reasons that  a subculture like the motorcycle world fits me so well, as an eccentric fuckup. (Which is one of the reasons that the fake bad ass posers that I absolutely can not stand that give us all a bad name is just on my ignore list).

But, a society of individualists that only accept people based on a "mean what you say, say what you mean" attitude and nothing else matters is actually kinda cool. No one really gives a flying fuck who you are in personal ideals. It just boils down to "are you real or not".

It is almost comical when some chest thumping, wannabe be badass comes along and thinks that being rude, crude and obnoxious gets him somewhere. (Generally gets him tossed on his ass).

I have found a fondness for an anarchistic subculture that doesn't have to go around wearing a bunch of Harley gear, trying to impress, and being stupid is needed.

Like one old graybeard put it so aptly : " I am the same damned dude that wakes up in his underwear in the morning. The bike and the leather is not worth a shit and there is many a dude that will never ride a bike that I would rather talk to than some who do."

I just like being me. 

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


pauljohntheskeptic
atheistSilver Member
pauljohntheskeptic's picture
Posts: 2517
Joined: 2008-02-26
User is offlineOffline
The following is all I have to say in regards to the OP

Jean Jean wrote:

"Atheism" Is A Mental Disorder!

 

The following is all I have to say in regards to this, it's all this post deserves:

 

Intentionally left blank.

 

____________________________________________________________
"I guess it's time to ask if you live under high voltage power transmission lines which have been shown to cause stimulation of the fantasy centers of the brain due to electromagnetic waves?" - Me

"God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent, - it says so right here on the label. If you have a mind capable of believing all three of these divine attributes simultaneously, I have a wonderful bargain for you. No checks please. Cash and in small bills." - Robert A Heinlein.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
A Gift To Keep You Safe

~Content deleted for illegality. Unless you are a licensed doctor you have no business listing, promoting, or recommending 1 pharmaceutical, let alone a dozen pharmaceuticals. And you are NOT a doctor of any kind.
~Vastet

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
Posts: 3360
Joined: 2010-10-17
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Once

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Once again, no refuations have been attempted, no arguments. One immoral slut asked a valid question and that's it.

 

What arguments do you want addressed ? You made some assertions and then claimed all this proof cause we had a bit of an attack on that. Immoral slut ? A bit of a crude statement to make don't you think ?

What is it that you would like us to refute ?

Name an argument and we'll go there.

Thus far, your just rolling in here and throwing ad homs. What is up with that ?

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:~Content

Jean Chauvin wrote:
~Content deleted for illegality. Unless you are a licensed doctor you have no business listing, promoting, or recommending 1 pharmaceutical, let alone a dozen pharmaceuticals. And you are NOT a doctor of any kind. ~Vastet

What was he promoting crack or meth? He might as well because he sure posts like he is on it.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
He listed a good 10 plus

He listed a good 10 plus prescription drugs and suggested people take them. Ironically he's probably the one who needs prescription meds.
However, it is both illegal and dangerous to recommend any prescription drugs to people without a license. At least here. I assume the same is true in the US.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Great witness for christ (cultist):

Re :: If you find yourself in a bad position; you ought to be

Jean Chauvin wrote:
~Content deleted for illegality. Unless you are a licensed doctor you have no business listing, promoting, or recommending 1 pharmaceutical, let alone a dozen pharmaceuticals. And you are NOT a doctor of any kind. ~Vastet

 

Quote:
.. you are being optimistic, Because there is something wrong with you ..

My comments have far greater sweep than anything referenced in this particular thread! Even though, policing you is not what I want. However, Jean, give up the ghost already, you hold everyone in/with contempt on this board (irrespective of who they are). Thank you for that by the way!! Playing it straight is unattainable so what are you left to then ? Attack, unfounded at that, cute!! There are still consequences to our reactions, both positives and negatives, in the way certain behaviour is repeatedly expressed, though no one is holding out any hope for a nice discussion on broader topic or subject, instead of the childish one's you always seem to turn them into. You are ignored on christian boards, maybe the board will soon follow suit with you. (No, I didnt miss that.) Btw, I dont appreciate you !! Personal feelings not entirely aside, let's not to beat around the bush: I really dont appreciate you!! Hate to say it, Truth of the matter is if this were a late high school (post-secondary) eduction. Mister selective editing, IS way over due for your twice weekly 'swirly', head first, in the sm. school's (lavatory) toilets at this point, fully sanitized first, of course. Nothing else would seem to get through to you,. The bigger little boys would be just as wrong as you are for doing it but you seem to naturally belong in that environment (who knew). Oh course, as always, everyone must acknowledge your unmatched role of assistance to the board, whatever you say. So, The board can thank you in a way. SHAME one cannot help but insist on acting like a little Snot (too bad for you!!). Good to count on you to bring everything down!! Glad we could rap. Do know, You dont get to re-write the rules to suit you, Jeano.

For theists, Jean has systematically tried to mask his true age.. it's all a matter of record (,all a matter of record). A professing christian “who does not apologize” lacks the integrity, courage, confidence, and compassion necessary to make claim to be a real one in the first place, a mere noisy gong or clanging cymbal (verse 1-2), FOREVER undeserving!!

 

You got to get it right when you got the time..

 

Link :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=ZgUDdHo8tO0&NR=1

 Listen to the bearded one, yes Listen !!

Link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wioS9sYRn5o

p.s. -- Or Lesson on becoming a human.. If you find yourself in a bad position; you ought to be !!!

 ~ Dana

 

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello,

I believed I qualified the post in talking to your doctor first. The deletion was just silly.

You do not like me Dana? You have not one ounce of intellectual ooz in your brain. You are a witch/atheist/voodoo or whatever woman you are out of pure emotional reasons. And thus your reactions to me and all your arguments have also been that of emotional.

Dana, only by the grace of God you're atheist brothers are thirsty for blood where ever they can get it. Some don't have God's hand holding them back as others and need medication due to their dangous religion.

Since no atheists here have the ammunition in their heads to respond to intelligent posts but simply should fallacies I simply follow Psalms 2 and enjoy mocking you in validity and truth.

The bell and cymball are poetry of languages (I Cor 13).

No one has yet to provide validity and soundness to the worldview of atheism except to say it isn't one. Well, I agree to a point.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
The more you twist things the worse off for you it becomes

R E :: The more you twist things the worse off for you it becomes


Should any professing supposed christian be lending out his tongue to the Devil 24/7 ?

Need I remind you once again there are conseguences to behaviour !! Don't fret too much, You're a brave little solder boy, so I need not draw blood.

Who is my brother and who is my sister ? At least digitally, I am convinced that transcends Ideology, tenet, philosophy, and creed (,I have a dream).


Nu 36 Stop talking of a God found in the Scriptures you know nothing of. So you know, I dont enjoy mocking you, you however enjoy your come backs, so you reap the treatment you get. (You dont get to re-write the rules!!) You dont want to keep messing with Dana.

Aug 14th, in a separate Trollville classics ..

Super TROLL wrote:
Love??? Is it possible for a Atheist ? Absolutely not. The ever loving from Trollville once stated: "They [Atheists] borrow Christian thinking like Dan Barker does on ethics, but consistent atheism would say that love is a 'squirt of a chemical reaction in the brain. So if your kids give you a hug, that's not really love. .. "

It is to laugh, Jean even merely talking about love, is like Lady Gaga talking about Chastity or sexual morality. For shame dont even bring up I Cor 13 with not even the vaguest notion of the actual words contained within,. I Cor 13 talks about love, something you have none for unbelievers. Every word testifies against love with you over and over !! Another thing you should stop talking about. You made one statement in two plus years about people needing to be rescued. Wow I single instance, dont strain something.

Matt. verse 30; then 12 :13; Matt. 12: 33-36
New International Version (NIV)

30 “Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatter"

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of. 35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Everyone is allowed to be fruit inspectors (slave and free; the saved and the unsaved). Ironically you still view things as, you're the victim, Mr. Mouth.

=====================================================

So You're saying. There are agnostic atheists who claim there may be a god/God but they are not willing to acknowledge him so that they may live by His precepts. So He has no bearing on their lives. Instead of God keeping them out of the garden, one which has long not existed. It is the man who keeps 'Him' out of their own lives. There are those who claim atheism and walk in life as if there is no God, there are others who deny God but walk in life as if there is one. Man looks to be set free to do his own will, only this is not freedom but becomes a bondage, because one then lives in a false standard of what is right. Rom.1:28 states man does not want to retain God in their knowledge. Mans natural inclination is to distance themselves from the OT deity even if they think He may exist. You dont think there are any real atheists after all. Just as Adam and Eve did when they had guilt for their disobedience, as Adam hid himself away in the garden. That about it in a nutshell ?? If you feel I am almost mocking you please dont allow me to put words in your mouth, at any moment . There are consequences to even trying to twist things. You remain scandalous (and a tongue set aflame by the 'evil' one)! In broader religio¬mytho-terms, Your ego leads to you being a complete tool of 'satan', nobody ever tell you ?? (Must not have cared).

p.s. -- Everyone knows what you are Jean except you. Oh, Proverbial 'thorn' in you Super Swollen head, am I ? I am under the weather right now, so maybe you can pray it worsens for the man of God's sake, just a thought. You have to have some mojo with the underworld at least by all this time.


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:I

Jean Chauvin wrote:
I believed I qualified the post in talking to your doctor first. The deletion was just silly.

No, your post was dangerous, stupid, reckless, thoughtless, and illegal. Other than the illegal bit it was standard fare for you.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Hello,I

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Hello,

I believed I qualified the post in talking to your doctor first. The deletion was just silly.

You do not like me Dana? You have not one ounce of intellectual ooz in your brain. You are a witch/atheist/voodoo or whatever woman you are out of pure emotional reasons. And thus your reactions to me and all your arguments have also been that of emotional.

Dana, only by the grace of God you're atheist brothers are thirsty for blood where ever they can get it. Some don't have God's hand holding them back as others and need medication due to their dangous religion.

Since no atheists here have the ammunition in their heads to respond to intelligent posts but simply should fallacies I simply follow Psalms 2 and enjoy mocking you in validity and truth.

The bell and cymball are poetry of languages (I Cor 13).

No one has yet to provide validity and soundness to the worldview of atheism except to say it isn't one. Well, I agree to a point.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

 

 

 

You are not qualified to wipe your own ass much less talk about medicine.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
Posts: 13134
Joined: 2006-12-25
User is offlineOffline
On the bright side, his very

On the bright side, his very posting of pharmaceutical products is akin to admitting his religion is a lie and that science has answers after all. Burned by his own assholish nature. Delicious irony.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote:On the bright

Vastet wrote:
On the bright side, his very posting of pharmaceutical products is akin to admitting his religion is a lie and that science has answers after all. Burned by his own assholish nature. Delicious irony.

I always find it ironic that people say prayer works but when they get sick they don't stick to it and run to the doctor.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

Dana,

I'm flattered that you have looked into me so much. Though it would never work. The forks in the head is a turn off.

Philippians 1:28

Quote:
Be No Way Alarmed By Your Opponents-Which Is A Sign Of Destruction For Them, But Of Salvation For You, And That Too, From God.

So you see, your evil destructive nature in this is expected. It encourages me when emotional confused agnostics do this but also substantiates your destiny of eternal torture and immense pain someday. You need Jesus Dana.

Regarding people saying Prayer works. Sometimes God says NO!. He's not a vending machine in the sky where you pray for candy. He"s not the candy  man nor Mr. Sand Man.

Though this kind of rudimentary thinking is to be expected by such an emotionally minded man (Bryan).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Dana,I'm

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

I'm flattered that you have looked into me so much. Though it would never work. The forks in the head is a turn off.

Philippians 1:28

Quote:
Be No Way Alarmed By Your Opponents-Which Is A Sign Of Destruction For Them, But Of Salvation For You, And That Too, From God.

So you see, your evil destructive nature in this is expected. It encourages me when emotional confused agnostics do this but also substantiates your destiny of eternal torture and immense pain someday. You need Jesus Dana.

Regarding people saying Prayer works. Sometimes God says NO!. He's not a vending machine in the sky where you pray for candy. He"s not the candy  man nor Mr. Sand Man.

Though this kind of rudimentary thinking is to be expected by such an emotionally minded man (Bryan).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, please keep posting, we need a poster child like you to put on display.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
.. by every post you out yourself alittle more (double meaning)

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

I'm flattered that you have looked into me so much. Though it would never work. The forks in the head is a turn off.

Philippians 1:28

Quote:
Be No Way Alarmed By Your Opponents-Which Is A Sign Of Destruction For Them, But Of Salvation For You, And That Too, From God.

So you see, your evil destructive nature in this is expected. It encourages me when emotional confused agnostics do this but also substantiates your destiny of eternal torture and immense pain someday. You need Jesus Dana.

Regarding people saying Prayer works. Sometimes God says NO!. He's not a vending machine in the sky where you pray for candy. He"s not the candy  man nor Mr. Sand Man.

Though this kind of rudimentary thinking is to be expected by such an emotionally minded man (Bryan).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, please keep posting, we need a poster child like you to put on display.

:prayer:  Attn. -- Hijo del Diablo:

   You really dont get it all this is a giant warning. I could easily make you life a hell on this board, would you like to go there ?!? You are both completely self-deceived  and  every person is responsible for their own behavior. By every post you out yourself alittle more (double meaning). I am not attracted to disgraces like you (though I 've said it now six different times, like me to pull up the references ??)!!


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
danatemporary wrote:Brian37

danatemporary wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

I'm flattered that you have looked into me so much. Though it would never work. The forks in the head is a turn off.

Philippians 1:28

Quote:
Be No Way Alarmed By Your Opponents-Which Is A Sign Of Destruction For Them, But Of Salvation For You, And That Too, From God.

So you see, your evil destructive nature in this is expected. It encourages me when emotional confused agnostics do this but also substantiates your destiny of eternal torture and immense pain someday. You need Jesus Dana.

Regarding people saying Prayer works. Sometimes God says NO!. He's not a vending machine in the sky where you pray for candy. He"s not the candy  man nor Mr. Sand Man.

Though this kind of rudimentary thinking is to be expected by such an emotionally minded man (Bryan).

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Jean, please keep posting, we need a poster child like you to put on display.

:prayer:  Attn. -- Hijo del Diablo:

   You really dont get it all this is a giant warning. I could easily make you life a hell on this board, would you like to go there ?!? You are both completely self-deceived  and  every person is responsible for their own behavior. By every post you out yourself alittle more (double meaning). I am not attracted to disgraces like you (though I 've said it now six different times, like me to pull up the references ??)!!

 

 

 

Um I am a bit confused here. Who are you aiming that at?

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
No one !!!

 No one !!!!!!

 


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Dana

Dana,

So now out of pure emotional behavior you begin to threaten me? lol. Philippians 1:28 that your destruction of hell is evident by the very thing you're doing.

Do you realize how you encourage me when you do this.

Yes, please make my time on this board hell. I would enjoy this to see an agnostic as consistently emotional as possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
Posts: 15645
Joined: 2006-02-14
User is offlineOffline
Jean Chauvin wrote:Dana,So

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

So now out of pure emotional behavior you begin to threaten me? lol. Philippians 1:28 that your destruction of hell is evident by the very thing you're doing.

Do you realize how you encourage me when you do this.

Yes, please make my time on this board hell. I would enjoy this to see an agnostic as consistently emotional as possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

Keep posting Jean, every life needs a clown car and if anyone is apt at being a clown you are an expert.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under BrianJames Rational Poet also on twitter under Brianrrs37


danatemporary
danatemporary's picture
Posts: 1951
Joined: 2011-01-12
User is offlineOffline
Re:: You aint making it in Jean (this according to the Bible) !!

Nu 46-47 ; Nu. 47-49

Re:: Poor Jeano, seems to be stuck between your warped personality, your own hatred, and your lack of experience, (and I'm too ill right now to care).

Jean Chauvin wrote:

Dana,

So now out of pure emotional behavior you begin to threaten me? lol. Philippians 1:28 that your destruction of hell is evident by the very thing you're doing.

Do you realize how you encourage me when you do this.

Yes, please make my time on this board hell. I would enjoy this to see an agnostic as consistently emotional as possible.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).


Get with it already; dont be a worthless person !!


One you are a disgraceful human being, that should no longer call yourself a christian, if people care about you or they do not care about you. you love not the lost now do we?
Acts speak louder than threats. And You will have to give an account for your own words, according to the account. With me, Yeah, out of pure emotional behaviour, yeah, I'm under the weather, remember? Glad we can make this all about me instead of you, Mr. christian,. It could be understandable how Devil's own cabana boy might not be enough to go on (as to who my remarks were 'aimed' at). Curious, there are many to differentiate from then ? I remain unimpressed with your expression of christianity!! It's a twisted empty religion with your version, mere religion!!
Jean as always, you so dont even have a clue as to who you are even addressing nor make distinctions between individuals. Jean you are not a child of God, you are not a christian, you have NO RIGHTEOUSNESS, YOU will be sharing time with your father the Devil, this according to your own book you claim so dear. Laugh that off laughing boy !! You instigate all this, then when it gets too hot for you, you're looking for the nearest exit. Another victory for Jean. Bull-dust (non-sense)!!
I can make it a hell by simply quoting you. You obviously lack any sense therefore it is hardly surprising your lack of concern (and bullshit posturing, yet again!!). Again, I could make it a hell by extensively quoting you, Mr. Mouth.

Wonderfully insulative in terms of a strategy, on Jeans part, to deflect way from everything of-any substance by his unchristian & smug manner. Then go out of his way to act like a dick, (check out Link, especially the part where Jean is interacting with myself) . . .


http://www.rationalresponders.com/forum/32513 ex-minister Thread (from 2010) is one of the many examples of not knowing how to behave. What's your excuse Mister?!??


We have to go through all this AGAIN ??!!! Hearts and kissing go with that teenager, you think it's funny because I dont choose to curse you and cut you low to get it through your fat head ?!! Get a clue, I'm not some 13 year old playing cyber footsie under the table with some low-life Troll!! And Boy, if this isnt Troll behaviour too?!!? For pete's sake, Don't flatter yourself narcissus. You are about as off putting as they come!! Insulting I can do if nothing else will get through to you, Jeano. The very idea entering in your own head (his) highlights your age all too well, you cant even speak with a girl, narcissus. Go back home to mother for some pointers or something evil incarnate (oh, that's right, my bad),. Moreover, Lock your clueless folly away from your untrained mind, it aint happening!! In short, Your words condemn you; You are nothing, no child of the King (of the Jews) !!! Know this, seeing you have a problem with my meaning; you are a disgrace !! How funny is that joke of yours right about now ?!? Youre nothing but a Troll your words speak to that daily, hourly!! And, I really dont appreciate you either (opps repeating myself) Perhaps through suffering you can find a way to act like a real christian should instead of a little smart-mouth punk (perhaps). Troll still wants to eat me, get lost!! This is not a retreat, you havent won, and I wont be under the weather forever now. You have a small advantage in my current affliction; For now, Good Day,. Give me a wallop and I believe in like kind with interest, Mister!! To the Merciful, you shall receive Mercy.

p.s. -- Poor Jeano, seems to be stuck between his warped personality, his hatred, and this lack of experience, and I'm too ill right now to care.


Jean Chauvin
Theistard
Jean Chauvin's picture
Posts: 1211
Joined: 2010-11-19
User is offlineOffline
Hi Dana

Dana,

That was pretty weak sauce  attempt. Quote some of my early posts before I found out the lack of comprehension among the publically educated on here.

Please tell me your background Dana. Were you raised in a Church? Did somebody die in your family of drug over dose and you became an agnostic or what?

What's your background?

Respectfully,

Dr. Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).

A Rational Christian of Intelligence (rare)with a valid and sound justification for my epistemology and a logical refutation for those with logical fallacies and false worldviews upon their normative of thinking in retrospect to objective normative(s). This is only understood via the imago dei in which we all are.

Respectfully,

Jean Chauvin (Jude 3).