Israel refuses to let human rights investigators review their settlements in the WestBank

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Israel refuses to let human rights investigators review their settlements in the WestBank

Hopefully the US will kick them in the ass

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-21249431

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
What a shocker.

What a shocker.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't think the US will

I don't think the US will ever slap down Israel. It'll be Russia or some other major power who eventually flattens them.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
You are an anti Semite if

You are an anti Semite if you dare suggest Israel does anything wrong. Just like I am anti American for accepting and knowing slavery happened in the United States.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Ya fuck them. WW2 was 3

Ya fuck them. WW2 was 3 generations ago. Get over it. Whiny bitches.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.