Evolution vs creation debat in TX 2010

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Evolution vs creation debat in TX 2010

A documentary on PBS.

I really have to feel sorry for both sides.

The argument (and that's what it amounts to) is whether and what to include, add, remove things as to what  the schools will or won't teach in these premises.

I sit here imagining what is going to happen to the creationist when they get hit straight in the face with the interpretations of us Smurfs.

It hasn't bothered me before this, but now it does. It brings to realization the massive ignorance the people of this planet has been under since we developed the intellect to comprehend ourselves. A huge price is going to be paid. It is no one's fault because to begin with our ancestors could only make assumptions from a lack of the means to know. All we have from the past is an inheritance of assumptions. The fallacy of being followers will come to understanding.

At the end one expresses his disbelief that he is related to a tree,(as he looks over a tree) but doesn't comprehend that he was creating a relation to the tree in his mind.

The only possible thing the world needs saving from are those running it.

https://sites.google.com/site/oldseers

Knowledge trumps faith and I'm not a Theist

Lies are nothing more then falsehoods searching for the truth

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
>2013>still "debating"

>2013

>still "debating" evolution

Pick one

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Comprehending it again

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

>2013

>still "debating" evolution

Pick one

When I consider it's no one's fault,  I also came to realize it couldn't have been any other way. None of us was born knowing the things needed to know, and also, so it was with our ancestors.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's true.

It's true.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Old Seer
Theist
User is offlineOffline
I think

( if I have it right) Pat Robertson is changing away from Creationism. If so I would consider it a slick attempt at something. I wonder if he got a dose of our interpretation. It is spreading.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Old Seer wrote:( if I have

Old Seer wrote:

( if I have it right) Pat Robertson is changing away from Creationism. If so I would consider it a slick attempt at something. I wonder if he got a dose of our interpretation. It is spreading.

Pat Robertson becomes more and more senile every year leading me to believe that he will no longer function as a human in roughly four years.