Any Set Free Church or Teen Challenge escapees frequent this forum?

movin4ward
atheistScience Freak
movin4ward's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any Set Free Church or Teen Challenge escapees frequent this forum?

The set free biker gang a few years back engaged in a shootout with the Hells Angels- what the hell was the set free clan thinking! I believe both parties served prison time. I was forced/tricked to go to set free (cabazon-east of LA) when I was 22 by my controlling mother. After the first 5 minutes I knew I was screwed. I escaped 11 days later and made my way back to Washington. I don't think my mom ever forgave me and still sends them money even after I showed her the news article which portrayed them as a biker gang peddling drugs looking for recruits that enter their drug rehab. She even sends Teen Challenge money every month and is pissed at me I refused to enroll, screw that, christian saturated rehab for a whole year- I wasn't that brainwashed(debatable). Teen Challenge has escapees who converse online about how horrible and sexually abusive it was. Had I gone there, I would have been severely brainwashed potentially to a point of no return. If any christians are reading this- never, I repeat never send a loved one there or personally attend Set Free or Teen Challenge, they are abusive, criminalistic cults who view those that escape as evil and beyond saving therefore worthy of retribution with gods seal of approval on any revenge they indulge in.