Hullo :)

Fidel_Castronaut
Fidel_Castronaut's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hullo :)

Hey.

I'm a fairly active member on the atheistforum.com and .org site, and have recently been exploring the other forums (have obviously heard of this before Smiling ). So just thought I'd make an account for lurking and what not.

Bit of background:

From UK, have been an atheist pretty much as long as I can remember. Doing a PhD on the role of religious charities and NGOs in urban regeneration policy in the UK, engaged to a microbiologist...err...Mid 20s? lol

Anyway, looking forward to doing some reading on here when I get the chance.

Cheers

Jeffrick
High Level DonorRational VIP!SuperfanGold Member
Jeffrick's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

From  Canada myself near Toronto.  We have a lot of U K people here in spite of our best efforts. Start posting ASAP.

"Very funny Scotty; now beam down our clothes."

VEGETARIAN: Ancient Hindu word for "lousy hunter"

If man was formed from dirt, why is there still dirt?

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
 Welcome Fidel,You

Welcome Fidel,

You certainly have some interesting things going on. Would like to hear about some of your research. Hope you will share.

From the US, a southern state, grew up as a fundie and head was filled with fairy tales.. Now an atheist and very interested in science.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!

Welcome!

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey Fedel, welcome. I've

Hey Fedel, welcome. I've been a member here since it was started years and years ago. Brian Sapient the owner was on ABC Nightline in a televised debate with Ray Comfort, you can google it on Youtube.

Brian and I met long before this website on the Infidel Guy message board which is now defunct and Infidel Guy has a Facebook page promoting science to kids.

Welcome.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

GodsUseForAMosquito
GodsUseForAMosquito's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jeffrick

Jeffrick wrote:

From  Canada myself near Toronto.  We have a lot of U K people here in spite of our best efforts. Start posting ASAP.

Easy! Welcome from one Limey to another, we need to keep these new world fold civilised.

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Fidel

Welcome Fidel Castronaut. I must say that is a cool avatar and screen name. Post often.

Atheistextremist
atheist
Atheistextremist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome

Fidel - good to meet you.