Mad Limbaugh disease, post your favorite foot in mouth quotes from him.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Mad Limbaugh disease, post your favorite foot in mouth quotes from him.

Mad Limbaugh disease, post your faves here

The real head of the republican party is as we all know Rush Limbaugh. So please post your favorite insert foot in mouth videos and or quotes of all the bat shit insane crap that fat bloated windbag spews on air.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...ccusations

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
digitalbeachbum's picture
User is offlineOffline
Really? He is the GOP leader?

Really? He is the GOP leader?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not in any legal sense, but

Not in any legal sense, but they do listen to him and many don't cross him. He has way too much power.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Not in any

Brian37 wrote:

Not in any legal sense, but they do listen to him and many don't cross him. He has way too much power.

I don't believe you. I think at one time he was powerful, but now he is like Glenn Beck. Sort of a shell of what he used to be.

ProzacDeathWish
atheist
ProzacDeathWish's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Not in any

Brian37 wrote:

So do the "progressives" get their inspiration from Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews ?  How about Michael Moore or Amy Goodman  or are they not powerful enough for you ?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ProzacDeathWish

ProzacDeathWish wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

So do the "progressives" get their inspiration from Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews ?  How about Michael Moore or Amy Goodman  or are they not powerful enough for you ?

No they are not the counterparts to Rush. That's like trying to equate Martin Luther King as being the black version of the KKK.

I am sorry fuckwads like Rush are living in the past, but Moore and Maddow are not the wingnuts of the left.  That is the slur the right tries to use because like petulant children they don't want to grow up get with the changing times.

Neither Moore or Maddow, want to end the free market. They make their living of the free market. Fighting for the middle class and working poor does not make one a fascist. Fascism is calling someone a "Slut" for wanting control over her own body. Fascism is pretending that only one class matters and only one class has any right to vote. Rush is the real fascist.

Rush would have people like me working 90 hours a week for a dollar a day. FUCK HIM and fuck his bullshit sexism too.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I don't believe you. I think at one time he was powerful, but now he is like Glenn Beck. Sort of a shell of what he used to be.

I hope you are right, but having worked in media and at conservative talk radio, I can tell you that he has caused tons of damage to our country by selling his crap.

digitalbeachbum
atheistRational VIP!
User is offlineOffline
Brian37

Brian37 wrote:

digitalbeachbum wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

I hope you are right, but having worked in media and at conservative talk radio, I can tell you that he has caused tons of damage to our country by selling his crap.

Snake oil salesmen have been around for a long time. The issue is getting people to think rationally about the speaker. In the 90's a disliked Clinton. I thought he was the worst of the worst. Rush was the show I watched late at night on CBS.

As I listened to his opinions I quickly realized that he was a broken record. He repeated every thing OVER AND OVER again. I was like, "doesn't this guy have any thing new to say?"

I dumped him after the 3rd or 4th week because I could feel this slimy film starting to form over my mind. I didn't like the information being presented as factual when it was all opinion. I think that this is when FOX news started taking that format of "Present the opinion in the format of a question and keep the content negative, then repeat it OVER AND OVER again until we reprogram the viewer".

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rush Lardo

This shameless stupid remarks by Rush Lardo I think really did him in.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

ex-minister
atheistHigh Level Moderator
ex-minister's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote:Mad Limbaugh

Brian37 wrote:

The real head of the republican party is as we all know Rush Limbaugh. So please post your favorite insert foot in mouth videos and or quotes of all the bat shit insane crap that fat bloated windbag spews on air.

That colbert link be broke. I am not sure what it should be.

Religion Kills !!!

Numbers 31:17-18 - Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

http://jesus-needs-money.blogspot.com/

harleysportster
atheist
harleysportster's picture
User is offlineOffline
digitalbeachbum wrote: I

digitalbeachbum wrote:

I think at one time he was powerful, but now he is like Glenn Beck. Sort of a shell of what he used to be.

I am inclined to agree. He had his heyday making fun of the Clinton administration, but I think he's pretty much done himself in.

“It is proof of a base and low mind for one to wish to think with the masses or majority, merely because the majority is the majority. Truth does not change because it is, or is not, believed by a majority of the people.”
― Giordano Bruno

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
ex-minister wrote:Brian37

ex-minister wrote:

Brian37 wrote:

That colbert link be broke. I am not sure what it should be.

It's a clip of him obviously making fun of Limbaugh, sorry it is broken. Damn it if you'd caught me when I posted it I'd remember what it was about and fix it. I'm dealing with a troll on another website right now. Uggg, and the damned thing is I cant figure out how to embed a video here. I did it once, but haven't figured it out since.