Any plans to make RRS more mobile friendly?

ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
User is offlineOffline
Any plans to make RRS more mobile friendly?

are there any plans to make the site more mobile friendly? scrolling through some of the threads with a tablet or smartphone is difficult at times....

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 Yup.  Hopefully in 2013.

Yup.  Hopefully in 2013.  I just made celebatheists.com mobile friendly yesterday! Let me know what you think.

ubuntuAnyone
Theist
ubuntuAnyone's picture
User is offlineOffline
very mobile friendly...

very mobile friendly... can't wait for rrs to be like that!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pusha, unless it can make me

Pusha, unless it can make me ice cream....Oh......Sorry I had a moment of theism. In other news.

In all seriousness, a mobile app would really boost traffic. And Rational Responders makes any wireless device look really spiffy.

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
 If you go to

If you go to www.celebatheists.com from an Apple device it will ask you if you'd like to create an app icon for the site.  If you do you will actually have a celebatheists app on your Apple device.