I might just have to change my avatar.

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
I might just have to change my avatar.

After beating the Saints in the first game, I thought the Skins were going to dominate the rest of the season. But in usual fashion, even with a 5 star Quarterback in RG3, they floundered in the middle of the season, and could not get all cylinders firing at the same time.

But it all comes down to next week. If the Skins beat Dallas next Sunday Night, it will be a 10-6 season, which even without a playoff slot(which they would get if they win) 10-6 is my minimum to say "They don't suck so bad".

So fair warning to all, IF IF IF IF IF, the Skins beat Dallas next week, I will be finally forced to remove my avatar and go back to my Mr Burns motif. I am hoping a week from today, that you will no longer be looking at the shamed Redskin in my avatar.

The second coming is upon us and RG3 is our messiah.

Our Robert

Who art in DC

Hallowed be thy arm

Thy windom come

On the field as it is in the stands

Forgive us our owner

As we forgive him for buying the team in the first fucking place

Deliver us from Dallas and earn us a playoff spot

(AMUN RA)

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
At least you have games to

At least you have games to watch.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.